Would westerners find Muslims less unappealing if they used the term "God" instead of "Allah?"

Would westerners find Muslims less unappealing if they used the term "God" instead of "Allah?"

Muslims are essentially shitskin Sup Forumsacks

Would Westerners even give a fuck about Middle Eastern migration if all those people were fedora tippers, not mudslimes?

Not really, since it's a foreign religion.

I mean, I have absolutely no problem when middle easterners live in their lands, preaching their religion over there, but if they come to our lands and preach it over here, they are just begging to get their asses kicked.

muh not a prophet

sexual relationships with female children
lives by the sword

unless you mean deodorant when you say god, its doubtful

>they are just beggingto get their asses kicked

>Koran calls Allah "the greatest of deceivers."
>Bible calls Satan "the great deceiver."
>Bible says God does not deceive.

Not the educated ones.

I think maybe if they stopped being Brazilian tier would be a good start

No, because I have Lebanese and Syrian friends who are Orthodox Christians and they use Allah for God. The difference is that they don't have to answer for other Orthodox Christian Arabs cutting people's head's off because that doesn't happen.

>religious people
>educated
lmao

No, because Islam still needs to be reformed. Too many muslims take that shit seriously and the West is never going to accept pedophillia, arranged marraged, stoning people to death, honor killings, female genital mutilation, hajibs (for the most part, European countries are case by case), and the fact that Muhammad is viewed as the ideal and perfect muslim when he married a six year old and took her virginity at the age of nine. Only inbred goat fuckers from a literal hellscape desert could possibly think that someone like that is a quality person to idealize.
Fuck Islam, and everything it stands for. It will destroy the west if given the chance.

They would be less unappealing if they did less exploding.

>posting this one single unfortunate case over and over again
t.Achmed

nope, substance is why I hate them. Not some bs term Allah...

Tip harder.

lmao @ you for being this asshurt

The would be more appealing if they raped less

>look mom, i posted le tippity tip meme again!
i like how you guys use that for white atheists but when you find out im a muslim who left religion youll start calling me based and all that other general bullshit

>a muslim who left religion youll start calling me based

You may have pulled your head out of your ass, but you still need to learn to breathe.

No, because they are 2 completely different entities. Allah in islam is known as the great deceiver. In Christianity, we know this entity as satan.

Malik Obama does this
Westerners find him appealing