Do you guys ever wonder what it would be like if the Nazi's would have won?

Ive been watching that show the man in the high castle and honestly life in the Reich looks pretty fucking sweet.

Literally all you have to do is be white, be healthy, and contribute to society. As a result you have a fiercely loyal army and government. degenerates like the current democrats would be executed and crime rates would be almost nonexistent.

i mean seriously just fucking imagine it, no ANTIFA, no demcucks, no mudslime terrorists, no tards, no gays or trannies, communism would have been eradicated, no nigs chimping out, the world would be literally perfect. And the best part, once you get old and decrepit you are put out of your misery. No more miserable 105 year old people living like vegetables in nursing homes.

This version of america would have been literally perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R3NhLHLKO0&list=PL3H6z037pboH4mumre4pvkJbvmC0ZUDKG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7o9oJfGCM
learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/verbs/modal-verbs/will-have-or-would-have
youtu.be/3y0jbna9zTE?list=PL1D9MZ8NSdnwiEioaTcmw8s00rlo8pzQs
youtu.be/rQ4HAxnb0cQ?list=PL1D9MZ8NSdnwiEioaTcmw8s00rlo8pzQs
youtu.be/x_artPecEaM?list=PL1D9MZ8NSdnwiEioaTcmw8s00rlo8pzQs
youtu.be/x8JepF_9B6I?list=PL1D9MZ8NSdnwiEioaTcmw8s00rlo8pzQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your people destroyed the chance of it happening

Sup Forums contributes diddly squat to society

Yeah, i know that. Literally all we had to do was not help russia

We should have invaded Siberia, our bad

It'd be exactly the same as now but without Jews.

>graduating from college and accepted to medical school in the US

"b-but Sup Forums is a bunch of basement dwellers virgins... R-right guys? you all hate us liberals because we get all the w-women and are successful.."

Well you were a bit busy in the Pacific

most of the yanks including me are from germany so, technically it was your own people. Plus hitler being a tactical retard. Wait to start the holohox. Use those resources to build a nuke, don't invade russia, invade russia from Manchuria with japan if and when you do. Don't shit on the Ukraine's causing them fight with the ruskies.

or nigs or spics or nips or degeneracy

Im not even a stormfag and this shit sounds good.

Don't worry germanbro, we're all working to see it come back one day.

Despite what people think, we're actually quite close. These things tend to have an exponential effect to them.

I may not live in Germany, but it is the land of my ancestors. These disgusting pedophile kike servants who call themselves "leaders" now wont last. All things decay, but life always revitalizes after a period of decay/drought.

When a forest grows too wild a purging fire is inevitable and natural.

>medical school
>contributing to society

do you ever wonder what would happen if people knew the difference between plurals and possessives?

way to go you fucking nips. all you had to do was not do pearl harbor and the US would have likely stayed out.

do you ever wonder what would happen if you wasn't a massive fucking faggot wasting your life dissecting the grammar of Sup Forums posts?

They would have been to busy fighting in Indonesia & Vietnam and once they subdued Dutch Indonesia & French Vietnam they would be forced to fight British India.

Yeah, all he had to do was keep his NAP with the USSR and capture Britain. once that was done he could have literally walked into Moscow with little resistance from the poorly equipped ruskies.

also, the man in the high castle is ok, but it should be focus less on sci fi and a pure nazi's vs nippon warfare. Like band of brother's

>what is the butterfly effect
Most of you wouldn't exists.

there are an infinite number of universes, so almost certainly there would be a timeline where i live in the Greater Nazi Reich just like there is also a timeline where the fish people of the underwater nation of mubba'tootie rose up and enslaved the human race.

The whole show is about avoiding war between the nips and Nazi's. However it would be cool if they did an episode where it essentially summarized the timeline from the assassination of FDR to the establishment of the Greater Nazi Reich

If we had lend-leased to you, Japan, and Italy instead of the allies there's no doubt you would have won. Sorry about that, we didn't take the threat of communism seriously enough.

Well If the US never entered the war. And Germany got Russia to at least Stalingrad. (No fucking way he could have taken ALL of Russia, atleast not in the first decade, they would have to of slowly pushed them back never letting Ivan rest) And England accepted Hitler's peace offers. Then it would still not turn out like the show. In fact The US would probably be an even bigger shitshow cuz the Jews and every other shitskin retarded refugee piling in. Hitler had no plans to attack the US, not before pearl harbor anyway. And he would have slowly given France back to the French. Like a rapist removing his hand from your mouth after nodding furiously that you wont scream. And turned east for the living space. Sure maybe in the late 50s early 60s the US might get stupid (cuz the Jews) and try to start shit and instead of the USSR and USA having a cold war it would be USA and the Reich. Which the Reich would have eventually won. Late 80s ish. Of course by this time Hitler if not already dead would be very close, and that just opens up a whole new set of what ifs. But had the US entered and Hitler still won, He would have left the US to its devices as well as England. In fact that would be the best case scenario for the US because then it atleast gets all the Jews to Israel where the worlds largest concentration camp will have been built. Not a bad place really, I mean people can go and visit, goods flow in and out. Even (after serious paperwork) Jews could go out, with a tracking device if course. Opening up a whole new branch of German military the (something funny in German juden something something) That soul purpose is to hunt down the ones that try to run.
Kinda like reverse ICE.
And toss me back in there before they can get to printer.

Anyway, that's what I see.

t. 2 million refugees

truly the master race hans. couldn't even beat a bunch of drunk russians, confused brits and new world yankee mutts.

Not a sexy fish bitches boytoy slave.
Why fucking live?

Russia was building up and supplying along the eastern borders. That's why Hitler went when he did. He coukdnt give Stalin another year to arm, he knew they would zergrush him.

>>you wasn't

Wew lad.

Japan should have just helped Nationalist China defeat the commies, not gone full psychopath on the rest of Asia.

even stalin said whithout the gigantic gibs YOU niggers gave them they would be steamrolled

Fug

Western USA would still be Mexico. Argentina would be white.

The very fact that it failed should be enough to deter you.

+ the american lend lease.. it was now or never

We gave mexico the chance in WWI to get the old land back but noooo...
Mexicans are faggots.

yes but the slavs would be genocided so fuck that shit. also not to mention that very liekely you could still have your "white only" society if hitler wouldn't have chimped out.

How is that fun? No Prince, no Michael Jackson, no black people in the NBA, NFL, MLB (If these sports did continue). No black actors (resulting in shitty movies).

Sorry, but fuck that. I love the way my country is in terms of entertainment. Sure, it is divided politically, but that's about it.

Living under the Nazi's would be absolute shit, and boring IMO.

You say that like you believe they would've been successful. What would've actually happened is Mexico would've lost and been annexed.

We wouldn't have Jews raping and draining the blood of children for consumption in dark rituals. We also wouldn't have the kikes in any position of power to start plotting to destroy the West, thus immediately rendering all other threats null as the kikes are the brains behind everything.

>try twice
>fail twice

Learn history faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=4R3NhLHLKO0&list=PL3H6z037pboH4mumre4pvkJbvmC0ZUDKG

You DUMBFUCKS declared war on US.

Dumb fucking krauts sucking jap dick after pearl harbor.

And for all you smokers, what would you do if Hitler banned cigarettes? Banned guns? If you're American it's even more pathetic that you'd rejoice in living under a dictatorship simply because it savors the white race.

hick detected

You must not understand how much Jews affect politics. The entire Democratic Party's Marxist anti white platform is only here because of the Jew media

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

We'd be exploring the moons of Jupiter right now with Jetpacks, and have an avg life expectancy of 200, but immortality would be made cheap and brought to the masses by 2050, so we'd literally explore space forever, or at least until the last star goes out

>Do you guys ever wonder what it would be like if the Nazi's would have won?

everyday..

WE already know. Rutger Hauer was in that movie that told us.

The plan was to bring the usa in trouble at home for some years so that we could finish the war without them in that time. And yeah you're right but we don't cared about mexico anyway they would be useful idiots and nothing more.

>being this selfish
Obviously we wouldn't exist, but European people and culture would be far better off.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

Ya got fucked up m8. A trash soviet force repulsed you.

>Kills off (or imprisons) one of the smartest races known to man.
>Expects these things to happen.

>It's wrong to try and improve the world

Lol fuck off

It would eventually liberalize and become cucked.

Copy pasta or not Id beat the senseless shit outta your lanklet ass

Hitler would have forced my countrymen to farm in Siberia ...

post timestamp pussyboy

How so? All this liberal shit is pushed and started by jews and without jews no liberal shit

fuck off kike

>Burn down Europe, kill millions of Europeans and weaken them to the point that they can't maintain their colonies any more
>Improving the world

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7o9oJfGCM

In all honesty they would've just conquered Europe
Asia would still be china Russia still Russia and america still America
But Europe would be pretty great

Dude you couldn't keep Japan on a leash? Why did you let them bomb our harbor bro? We were going to mind our own business :(

quads of truth lads

Pol says this as they try to meme one of (((them))) into dutch PM position.

H O N O R A R Y

They tried to portray it as oppressive and totalitarian by having the loving, healthy family of morally and intellectually superior people as the EVIL IMMORAL Nazis but with that whole SPOILER ALERT storyline about Smith's son and how it ended, they ended up making the Nazis more sympathetic than the opposition

There is no such thing as a Utopia in reality.

It will always be a fantasy because man is always vulnerable to corruption - even in a NatSoc world.

Don't get me wrong, it'd be preferable to what we have now but by no means would it be perfect.

Every jew will fucking burn.

Nothing will ever stop that fact.

maybe you shouldnt have provoked them

Yeah, quite frankly the Nazis look like the moderate group in that show.

The resistance are ISIS tier terrorists and the Japs treat americans like 2nd class citizens and force them to live in squalor.

well yeah, we should have stayed truly neutral or sided with the Axis

I too like to larp

wed all be a lot richer

less bs tolerated

in the perfect timeline...

True. I think one of the better parts was showing the youth turning back towards degeneracy and partying it up in the heart of the empire, becoming complacent in victory and talking about "relaxing" and "becoming more lenient" once Hitlers vanguard finally dies out

The real redpill is realizing no matter what society you have ALL urban industrial civilization falls and collapses to the timeless forces of decay

Victory defeats the strongest, and only out of defeat do victors rise

There he is - the perfect goy

whaat did kek mean by this

You wouldn't do jack shit you fucking faggot.

>Literally all you have to do is be white

I think you're understating a little bit the "be white" part. I'm pretty goddamn sure that nowadays most of the posters here wouldn't qualify for citizenship in the Reich, considering how nowadays a perfectly and pure Aryan bloodline is so rare.

That said I do agree it would be perfect, especially once the purging stage was finished and the individual freedoms would be returned to the society without the need of a fascist regime keeping the order.

This

Fucking same dude, me and you are big and strong, not like these nerds right?

You are quite stupid, Jap.

You would never get to Siberia and Urals (the industrial heartland), because you would have to traverse a literal wasteland full of partisans.

In the meantime, America would fight you anyway,

I'd drop you like a gypsy kangaroo, pussy.

Shit.

>Victory defeats the strongest, and only out of defeat do victors rise
Are these your own words, user?

Thanks for a chuckle, m8.

>if the Nazi's would have won

"If the Nazis had won"

Learn English, Pedro.

No, u

learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/verbs/modal-verbs/will-have-or-would-have

Dumping Neumond recordings links:
youtu.be/3y0jbna9zTE?list=PL1D9MZ8NSdnwiEioaTcmw8s00rlo8pzQs

never change Australia

youtu.be/rQ4HAxnb0cQ?list=PL1D9MZ8NSdnwiEioaTcmw8s00rlo8pzQs

Your puny, impotent link doesn't even address conditional clauses.

You've failed just like your entire country has failed, krokodilnigger.

youtu.be/x_artPecEaM?list=PL1D9MZ8NSdnwiEioaTcmw8s00rlo8pzQs

If the Nazis would have won, it would be the same as when Genghischan won, in all likelihood.

>No Prince, no Michael Jackson, no black people in the NBA, NFL, MLB, no black actors
That's no great loss

>what would you do if Hitler banned cigarettes
Good, smokers not only cost us a lot of money in tax dollars but they harm society as a whole through their habit.

>Banned guns
Hitler loosened gun laws within his own country, so the chances of him attempting to ban guns in a place like America are slim to none.

youtu.be/x8JepF_9B6I?list=PL1D9MZ8NSdnwiEioaTcmw8s00rlo8pzQs

You are correct. And I've brought it on myself by questioning German prudeness and autism. Too bad that just like most German autistic things, a perfect knowledge of English grammar has little to no practical value,