Why is coffee a White man's drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EN9auBn6Jys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that would be tea

Tea is for Arabs and the Irish

>Finland

productivity, mate

Because upon it's importation to Europe it replaced beer as the "safe" drink. You see before we knew about water purification, everyone was constantly drunk off beer.
It's kind of like what happened with cocoa, only we didn't like that and added milk and sugar to it so it became more fashionable to eat milk choclate than to drink bitter ass hot chocolate like they did in central and south america at the time.

Because you need industry tier shit to make it?

its a genetic thing. to some people caffeine just makes them jittery and sick.think of all the stereotype black drinks, grape soda,sprite,etc. little to no caffeine.

The best part of waking up is folgers in your cup (when you have to go to a job every day)

it's the drug of capitalism

coffee is for the arabs too, if you do a little research on coffees history

>no data
we can't say anything when there's no data on so many countries.

sugar, water, purple

Japan honorary

some races don't handle caffeine as well

i've never met a black man that takes coke over sprite or root beer

but user, that's not how it happened. beer was the safest drink in mesopotamian times. water doesn't have to be "purified" to be safe.

Tea is eastern and coffee is western.

But Spain controlled the coffee and Brits controlled the tea. Everyone hated the Brits so they drunk coffee instead.

It does when you live around a bunch of serfs who don't know what bacteria is.
At best you're going to have some urine and doo doo in your drinking water, plus the occasional corpse.

youtube.com/watch?v=EN9auBn6Jys

The primary purpose of caffeine is to increase productivity. The desire to be productive is a white trait.

Unsweetened green tea with lemon or black coffee with ice

Anything else is trash tier.

Energy drink drinkers are lower than pond scum

I don't understand how people can drink tea all the time and not get shit-colored teeth. tea stains up my teeth really fast. however, im considering cutting down on coffee or quitting cold turkey, because it's got to be either coffee or sugar that's been making me feel shit lately.

It just shows more when you're black due to the contrast of teeth and skin color.

>Indonesia
>no data
>island named java
>no fucking data
Yet they collect all the data on spics

>half the fucking world has "no data"
Your assumptions are baseless, OP, you fag

Caffeine is so bad for you. If you need it to be productive you've failed as a white man.

People that are addicted to coffee are absolute degenerates. Reminds me of that episode of Dexter's Lab where his parents looked like literal crack addicts at a bus station before they've had their morning cup of coffee, then they turned fine.

>calling others degenerate
>takes life lessons from a decades old children's cartoon

It's not a life lesson, it's just a comparison. Caffeine addicts are everywhere at my university and they literally look like crack addicts before they have their coffee. Irritable, always itching, fidgety, then they drink their Starbucks and suddenly they are functional human beings again. I've known study partners who refuse to do any work unless they've dranken their coffee.

Colonial whites loved to adopt shit tier drugs. Etheopian coffee. Indian tobacco. Shit tier.

White people work.

Half the world has 'no data'. Not even Central/Eastern Europe. Which is sad because I'm on 6+kg a year myself. Was curious about the national average :)

>mfw LDS and follow the word of wisdom
Enjoy your degenerate (((beverages))). I'll be over here with my white brethren enjoying my superior health and abundant natural wakefulness and energy from not routinely poisoning myself with liquid Pharisee.

brazil is white

Maybe ur apartment complex

Coffee is a huge carcinogen. Most people in that part of the science don't touch it.