Apologize

This guy recognizes his privilege, why don't you?

No, I embrace it.

>This guy recognizes his privilege, why don't you?
When I start getting that privilege.

Seriously, I'm stuck in a 1 person apartment with my dad, making too little an hour without having a hope of anything more.

Fuck you, and fuck your false claims of privilege. If I were a nigger or spic, I could get affirmative action, food stamps, or anything else I needed to get ahead. But I can't. Because I'm white and I have a penis.

You are too damn focused on a nonexistent glass ceiling that you didn't even look down at the glass floor beneath your feet.

And we hate you for it now, especially now that you don't even treat us as human fucking beings.

We shall enjoy slitting your throats.

This.

I'm not making enough to get by. I'm a white cis male. Where is my privilege exactly?

That's a handsome guy. We should find his kikebook/instagram/myspace and meme him.

The joke is this guy is a Jew and what he says about his race

Holy fuck, so even with the societal ebnefits of being born white AND male (you're probably christfag too) you still can't get by?

Fucking KEK, you must be seriously low IQ or retarded. ah, such is the case with rural and suburban retards.

Thanks for explaining it to me user!

t. Leaf that doesn't understand Socioeconomic Demographics and the issues relating to being born in poverty

Seriously, colour me surprised it was a fucking Leaf that said this

He's Australian btw

There are no "social benefits" to being white and male.

Also, ableist much?

And look! I didn't even have to spend $100 grand to learn the definition of that word!

>retard saying retarded things

There was no doubt my upside down friend.

Have Aussies been breeding with emus? because that's one hell of a beak

>people with five fingers on each hand have oppressed other people with five fingers on each hand
Wait... I, too, have five fingers on each hand, should I feel guilty about it or claim my oppression points?

he looks like a Jew.

Australian women do prefer the comfort and security of an emu husband.

Reminds me of this dude.

who would win in a fight?

I was looking for that one

so are blacks responsible for selliong thier own kind to the white man?
are the middle easterners responsible for the slave trade that dwarfs the Atlantic slave trade?
of course not because
fucking white male

There are nudes of him out there, no lie. Like laying on beds with cardboard signs shielding his likely circumsized weenie. I don't remember how or when but in the past pol found one of his social media sites and I saw them.

>be born
>given jewish name
>foot stamped into eternal debt slave system
>dick chopped up ruining orgasms for my life
>fed toxic herbacide sprayed genetically engineered and sugar packed food my whole life
>never taught anything about my ancestry, my purpose, what are natural rights and common law
>brainwashed by jewish state owned schools by feminist garbage teachers who tell me being masculine is bad

we are all oppressed in our own ways, just suck it up and make yourself a better person because of it.

As a spic, i'm literally offended. Fucking potato-niggers never conquered anyone. Those potaters were oppressed for fookin centuries by the brits even. This sunofabitch thinks he's 'white.' I'm fookin whiter than he is (minus his gay ass eye and hair color). God damn, it triggers me when non-whites check their privilege. They fucking want to be white, that's my belief. The only people who can check their privilege are the French, Anglican, and maybe the Spanish but they're fucking poor as fuck.

>People of Color

such a racist term, SAD!

thought he looked familiar.

Yes there are and you should be proud of the benefits because your ancestors earned them. This is similar to the reddit tier "democrats are the real racists" shit. I have privilege because my race is better, and I'm not going to give it up.

>and then you realize

It was well worth the effort!

> 1 post by this ID

All you guys have to do is ignore him.

name one (1)

why do all white male liberals look like marty feldman?