Is Jontron our /ourguy/ ?

Is Jontron our /ourguy/ ?

100% confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP who's the faggy numale on the right of your pic?

That's my wife's son Destiny

Check him out, he's on Youtube

>saying this kind of shit when you're career is in a public field that is notoriously leftist and PC
The balls on this fucking guy.

He could do game reviews that talk about the agendas in them like Horizon Zero Dawn. Normies would go ape shit.

Is that game as bad as people say with that shit? It actually looks pretty good gameplay wise. I just can't stand agenda pushing in entertainment.

I dont even know what he said but leftist are butthurt. Some less known youtubers are currently alienating their fanbases by going political.

What's funny is I was following him before he made those 3 tweets.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this game?

iranians confirmed for the true aryans

that destiny guy has the biggest kike nose man

Wow does everyone not see how legit this is.
>Source: BoJ

>Source: Bureau of Justice
literally doesnt exist

google is hard

bjs.gov/

see

Every open world rpg lite game ever with new graphics

>bjs
>boj

I guess that's why jews hate iranians, they get BTFO by them.

Exact same here, I'm still listening their MtG podcast from times to times, but his sperging during the election days was fucking cringy.

Hardly. He made a complete joke out of the "alt-right" in being as inarticulate as possible

really though it should at least have the link innit to the pages

It's basically 3rd person Skyrim with feminist globalist propaganda filled story

This is the meme era, the only thing amusing about the "debate" was that "WAIT WHAT".
Anything else is forgettable and will be forgotten, but the stats tied to that "WAIT WHAT" will disseminate.

I've seen a little bit of the game, and is it because of the fact that they've a matriarchal society? It doesn't seem that much of an issue to be honest.

The less autistic part of this group of dudes still will not go political because they are smart enough to know that as content creators, you literally cannot win by revealing on which side of THE argument you stand.

Unless your content was based on political arguments, about half will like you more and the other half will unsub and go away forever.

Let's see.
>humans have regressed to primitive tribal societies
Yep, seems like matriarchy to me.

Pretty much yeah. I don't like when my entertainment is sprinkled with shitty politic. Also checked, prraise Kek.

crime rate is different than homicide rate you idiot

Holy shit this thread is blessed

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

Well it's fanatical tribalism created by the result of a planetary scale catastrophy, of course they're deluded, but I take it as a part of the story, even the main character is raising question about their system. I don't see the propaganda here, only a story.

>homicide isn't a crime

JonTron did nothing wrong

Jontron has always been /myguy/.

Back when he was a grump, (((Barry))) would always edit him out whenever he displayed his power level. He's been giving hints for years though, but now it's time to strongly support him, lest they perform another character assassination..

Homicide rate is the statistic from the VICTIM's perspective.

these numbers show % of people killed by homicide, the aren't numbers highlighting the perpetrator.

it only proves rich blacks are killed more often than poor whites. and 10 year old data.