Vladimir Putin the most powerful man in the world documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=srhFRDjLivo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofCAVloVXjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Most powerful man in the world

By what measure?

he's the most powerful man in the world at importing Asiatic kebabs.
200k/year.
Russia is kebab Central with 3 million kebabs living there.
Russia will be an Islamic khanate by the end of the century.

the fact that america still hasn't figured him out is phenomenal. kgb btfo cia - tier

gonna watch this piece of propaganda now

Not likely. Russia is one of the few countries where "multiculturalism" exists and works, to an extent. While having a sizeable muslim population, Russia also has a white majority , with strong slavic cultural backgrounds and a real sense of nationalism.

Certainly not height

meant to say Moscow.
it's the kebab hive with 3 million.

Maybe the localization of muslims is not such a bad thing?

>Most powerful man in the world
>Surname isn't Rothschild

Putin has basically no institutional checks on his power so he can implement any decision very quickly

Trump is severely constrained by congress and the courts

Xi has consolidated more power than recent Chinese leaders but still has to contend with powerful business interests and the bulky communist party apparatus plus has a weaker military and more foreign economic dependence that constrains freedom of action

this

most powerful non jew maybe

Or IS he?

>most powerful goy maybe
this was implied by jewish film creators

>CNN is doing a better job at making Putin look better then RT.

>TFW Russian niggers will watch this in Russia and become more controlled out of Fear

>Putin has basically no institutional checks on his power so he can implement any decision very quickly

How does not having people review your ideas before implementation make you more powerful? It does not make logical sense. It would make a person more powerful to actually have a community review and approve your ideas before implementation.

He have a circle of people with whom he discusses his ideas and their implementation - have no doubts about that.

The point is he can just do it, as opposed to having someone tell him no. He's in control of whether the idea is implemented.

Actually boring af

What the fuck am i reading and why do i think you are so stupid for posting this?

Differences between global powers are extreme, comrade.

Actually i was lauging all the time. So much BS with jewish "experts" inside.

This video actually made me like Putin more. The Media can't do one thing right...

>Surname isn't Bogdanoff

FTFY

>russia mentioned
>butthurt gypsie is on.
Well atleast some thing will never change.

It's going to be painful when Putin wont be "president" anymore, are we going to see пepecтpoйкa 2.0? I feel like Putin is far from perfect but still was a step in the good direction, anti globalist, pretty much nationalist and you know have a strong diplomatic position. Care to tell me how are you going to fix your country after Putin's reign? And if LePen doesnt pass will you accept me as a refugee?

now*

Not bad for a manlet.

which one?

Not much but hearsay in that documentary.
But what can you expect from this CNN lout. He is disgustingly liberal.
It's outright funny how they all cross in on Russia now. Can't they see it is too obvious, shifting the badboy, now that they've lost the election.
God damn I'm glad this witch didn't win.

On Russia:
Putin has done quite a good job in picking up the pieces of Russia. But Russia still isn't in an advantageous position. It's dependent on crude exports to the West, technologically and scientifically behind and relies solely on its nukes for power projection.
I'd still prefer a German-Russian alliance over the Western bullshit we're in right now.

What can you expect from a CNN that constantly cuts its video feed when they don't like what they hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofCAVloVXjo

WTF I like putin now

Watch out you fucking Nazis. Vlad is /ourguy/ now.

Central Asian/ Caucasian Kebab is quality kebab though , mate. When properly seasoned can integrate well into any society's dinner table

That story about the Dresden KGB building is so based -- I'm surprised they included it

They integrate them really well in southern Russia. Daily frying routing.

This was the first time I heard it.

>PUTIN IS SUPER STRONG AND SCARY YOU GUYS
>WE NEED MORE MONEY AND WEAPONS AND OVERTURN SOME HUMAN RIGHTS TO COUNTER HIM

People forget that many of the "muslims" in Russia aren't arab goatfuckers but are infact white looking themselves. Especially the Tatars, many of them have light hair and bright blue eyes.

>westerners are pussies
what else is new?

>Ayy

Russians love to be PAWNED by a strong male kek

You seem to think that people think.

How about giving a polack a quick rundown

>Having less power makes you more powerful
Wow my burger, your American education shines like a beacon to us all.