Is it true, Sup Forums?

Is it true, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause white boys submit to the pussy

It's unnatural girls are meant to suck only dick not the other way around

I wouldn't know since I neither have a pussy nor am I white. They do suck a mean dick, though.

How would we know? We're literally all men

inb4 some roastie camslut tries proving me wrong

sage

Race mixing is wrong.

Who cares?

Every girl I lick, cums.

So... Maybe.

We are superior at most things, yes.

I dunno, our bull doesn't eat her out. So she can't really compare.

YEAH EATING PUSSY IS ALL FUN AND GAMES TILL YOU GET HPV IN YOUR THROAT

God damn i wanna beat up my ex

As adventurous as my white life has been, I've never been in a pussy eating contest.
Can't comment yet, I apparently have some unfinished business to attend to...

>going down on a girl

Stay beta

that's how you get herpes

stay away from black women

It's only beta if you do it first. Always make her eat yours before you eat hers.

Okay, Junior Soprano.

Pussy eating is submissive behavior and therefore shunned by alphas, including most black men. She might tell you it feels good, but her hind brain is already looking for a higher status man when you go down on her.

Serves you right. Fornicators get what they deserve.

Virgin wizards will inherit the earth.

Oh goodness me. Females. And then we hear about circumcision memes. Meanwhile they are three times more funky and dangerous. Muh self cleaning!
Pees, you mean?

Never went down on a girl, always got blowjobs, never asked by a girl to go down on her (the awnswer would be no anyway).

well, you are what you eat :^)

stay mad white bois

I dont blame you for your aversion giorgio. I can always smell any italian from 50 feet away, so I can't even imagine what italian pussy must smell like

Shart

a fitting get

Eating pussy is the gayest thing ever
Gayer than taking it up the ass
Gayer than sucking cock
Probably gayer than being a spitroast since you still submit to 2 guys and not a woman

>Pees, you mean?
No that is nasty

Lol this

Fucking idiot. When a female "comes" this is a modern lie. She is peeing on you. Females have no g spots. We do. No prostates. We lied and said they did now. We do. They only have a bladder

I have never been near another woman's genitals so I will never know.

>tfw you are a cute black girl's DPE (designated pussy eater)
>tfw she holds onto the back of your head while you lick her, moaning and calling you her "good little white boy"
:3

Why do Americans like to "eat pussy" so much? This is why your women walk all over you, because you're a submissive little bitch. This is why they meet Jamal after and he sure ain't licking their pussy.

White boys have to be good at pleasing a girl with their mouths because they can't do it with their dicks.

What about white queers

LOL

Related

Just started nofap. But ive seen arguments saying you need to bust a nut every once a while or else you go crazy with to much test, also prostate cancer. Is reading smut with no pics/vids acceptable when the test is to much to handle?

webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

What are you laughing about

>going down on roasties

What are you, gay?

whatever helps you look your dad in the eyes faggot

maybe they just urinate.
ask them.

It has to do with the fact whites have more empathy.

>Implying black men go down
LOL

a thread full of virgins and fags saying eating pussy is beta.

cum is orgasm

also if there isn't a little wetspot after a good licking session then you're not doing it right

I see, 2-7 a week is insane. So it seems that for 20-50+ yo that once a week is fine. But what about people who fuck bitches all the time?

Eating ass is really popular among niggers so idk what the fuck you're talking about

I eat my gf out occasionally and she returns the favor with multiple bjs when she is on the rag

You are what you eat, I guess.

RARE

Man, I enjoy eating some good pussy, loving all the betas who have never made a single woman orgasm say "it's gay", meanwhile they have a /gif/ trap/shemale thread open on a separate tab.

please tell me they don't have penises

I got pretty good at it because I loved my fiancee and want her to be satisfied more than anything.

It tastes bad, it makes my face wet, and my tongue gets tired. I don't like it.

I wish

Here is what you do though, use left hand(thumb and index finger) to spread pussy just above the clit(to expose it), use right hand to finger her while you lick the clit directly with tip of your tongue.

If she wont cum from that, end her and dump body in wooded area.

>it makes my face wet
You're doing it wrong if that happens.

>have tongue piercing
>go down on every girl i have sex with
>got complimented on my skills a few times
>I actually looked up how to eat pussy/video tutorials when I was younger and a virgin so i'm pretty good at it
>same with fingering to make girls squirt (it's ez mode boys)
>my dick game is decent too
>the only downside is your tongue gets tired but whatever

Who /PleasingTheLadies/ here? It's not beta to make girls cum, they like it and think of you as an alpha. It's just for fun too, I don't mind it and i'm not even submissive at all.

*spoiler* I never get head tho *spoiler*

You had me going for a second.

>be American
>mother gets his dick circumcised
>ends up eating pussy

Are Americans the ultimate cucks? they literally get their dicks mutilated and end up "eating pussy" holy shit

I hate eating box but I do it for my gf on occasion.

When my tongue gets tired I just sort of shove my face in there and smooth it back and forth so I can stop moving my tongue. I never claimed to be good at it.

there is nothing wrong with a qt trap

No fucking duh. We have to work really hard just to convince a woman to let us have sex with them. My sex has to be fantastic if I'm going to get repeat business.