Is pol satire?

let's settle this once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCoTdgNlg7OyVd0da85bk2Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely not

is people who wanna label everything cunts?

Yes it is CIA, 100%

I don't know; you fucking onion distributor.
Take a walk into a spatula at 8,000,000 miles per hour, k?

Milo who leads the alt-right movement basically hit the nail on the head, pol is a satirical website, no one is really a white nationalist

Sup Forums is satire is satire

Satire is modernist form. Sup Forums is postmodern. How people don't understand that all postmodern communication exists in post-irony, where everything is asserted with plausible deniability, is beyond me.

We exist at a time in which it's impossible to say, or even fully believe, things that are obviously true, and so the only way to hint at them is by rerouting the subconscious through dark humor. Post-irony is just the schizophrenia of the modern age, and Sup Forums happens to be a couple steps ahead of the curve because it's made up of disaffected young men who are early adopters of subversive social trends that spend all day honing them.

>pol is a satirical website, no one is really a white nationalist
Almost no one is even white too.

>image filename
You have no rights to call out on anything.

Also saged.

Only when it needs to be.

We're capable of turning it on at off whenever convenient.

Satire of what?

100% neither

Not for me.

>milo
>implying anyone here supports or gives a fuck about that fag
Sup Forums is not satire cunts

>posting an image from a video game
The only satirist here is you.

Thank you for posting this. It articulated some good stuff

It's a containment board.

Absolutely yes

No now fuck off cunt

>itt: earnest answers of yes and satirical answers of no

Why bother asking? Oh wait you're a shill.

it's as much satire as you believe it to be

Yes mostly. Anonymity has this strange effect on people.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would believe anything posted here.

Never.

Not satire, exactly. Autism would be a better word. Faggotry, perhaps.

Sup Forums is contrarian.

Half of us aren't even white. We're all just having a laugh. Not a single white nationalist here. Promise.

Single layer communication is for small children and retards.

the joke is that you're not supposed to be able to tell

when everything is and everything isn't you can do whatever the fuck you want

even assuming that invoking an ancient god of chaos may influence real events if you just groupthink and placebo hard enough

Sup Forums is not one person. sage.

>Can't tell if your satirical or not

Yep. Everything I have ever posted here was in the spirit of irony and jokes. Every opinion I have ever presented on this website is pure satire and not my genuine belief.

see:

Poe's Law.

Kinda like with Feminists and their masturbation tax that they want to pass.

"Haha it's satire!"
Who can tell?

This desu. But really who knows, truth is relative to the envirnoment and the people.

Sup Forums is satire. Board of peace. No speako american. Don't hurt me CIA, it's me Dr. Pavel

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sup Forums is not a satirical board but a large majority of its users post satirically

shut up, lurk more, and start hating niggers

POO
Actually breddy good answer. Basically this and and OP is definitely So, thread pointless.

nice copypasta shills

>March 15th is in two days
>1 where I am
Y-yes goyim, p-p-pol is all satire.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Checking
>Sup Forums is a satirical board but a large majority of its users post sincerely
Fixed it for you

Ask yourself this: why would a bunch of people go on an anonymous forum and write satire? I think you'd have to be an absolute retard to do that.

Why would anyone do anything you invalid? Are you seriously fucking telling me people don't Sup Forums for their own amusement? You're a fucking reddit aren't you? Fuck off back there, infact just go fight another civil war. You're country is like the niggers of Europe, all you've ever done is kill each other. 2/10 don't want. You fucking flid.

You're = your fuck you stupid autoerection.

If you faggots think that Sup Forums is satire, why do you still come here? What is the fucking point? How autistic do you have to be?

You're the fucking Autist. Go murder your neighbours or something not Yugoslavia.

of course Sup Forums is satire, most of us aren't even white

No it isn't, it's the only well known anonymous place native Europeans can get together and discuss the brown hordes and other problems openly. We have more power than you think.

OH BUDDY ARE YOU WRONG LOL

GTFO OFF Sup Forums NEWFRIEND

>We have more power than you think.
I read
>We have more powder than you think.
Never forget the 6trillion that got powdered.

Why are you so triggered, faggot? So you're telling me that a bunch of people knowingly post satire among other satire posters? How does that make sense in any way? And no, just because my country is among the less developed in Europe, it doesn't make us the "niggers of Europe". We've done far more than kill each other. Overall, fuck off.

It's a satirical take on very true and real problems with the races and politics.
So yes, while not every Sup Forumstard wants to lynch all niggers and gas the kikes(except the newfags who fell for some meme), we all know and believe "around blacks never relax" and "with jews you lose"

It may not be satire, just hyperbole. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that you can't just gas the kikes.

Yep. Either that or its a bunch of basement-dwelling autists who are too frightened to talk to anyone in the real world and whose only outlet for their feelings is to grab whatever low-hanging fruit of racism they can find on Breitbart to spew out their dissatisfaction with the world onto an Anime mongboard.

One or the other.

Kek'd. You're really very new aren't you? 6 months here? It's always been like this. Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. If you don't know what i mean gtfo and take your fail with you please. Do tell me of your wonderful national achievements, how many villages have you razed? And yes, you rely on Gibs and massacre your fellow countrymen, and still want to ruin your neighbouring lands. You were best as Yugoslavia, under Tito. Then it went back to being Africa. Overall, nigger/10.

Is this satire?
youtube.com/channel/UCoTdgNlg7OyVd0da85bk2Vg

I hear someone would beg to differ.w

So you b sayin, WE'Z FROM FUTURE N' SHEEEIT?

it is not
im just a retard so ignore this

the red pill is the truth that leads you down the rabbit hole, and the hole doesn't end

the black pill is beyond race realism when you realize the jews have fooled us all (NAJALT but who fucking cares at this point)

the white pill is that god is real and the west is the last stand for civilization as we know it

no these aren't real things I just pulled this out of my ass. I'm going to bed now.

>Mongboard
I lost. The CIA are on a mongboard. This is too much for me, i think I'm gonna die laughing.

>Milo leads the alt right
What have you been smoking?

Yeah everyone knows it's [insert current trending YouTube faggot]

That was satire

started a civ thread,

Wew lad. Alright, for starters, your Sup Forums theory is beyond dumb but it's not going to be productive to discuss. Serbia relying on gibs? Fucking really? Serbia was destroyed by the west and you think we depend on them? Dumbfuck. As for the national achievements, well, Nikola Tesla was a Serb, for example.

>Serbia
>Africa

You're really fucking dumb.

>4ch isn't pissing in an ocean of piss
Wew m8
>Serbia isn't Africa tier
M80... Serbs, croats, Slavs, why can't all you people not be like Catholics and protestants are here? Sure, they're not friendly, but the breakup of Yugoslavia was just like when we left Africa. The dictators went and you became apes. The big apes wanted to fight because I'm the biggest fucking ape so fuck you.

Sup Forums is saltire. Always has been bud.