I'm black. Even if I'm subhuman, do I deserve to be treated this way?

I'm black. Even if I'm subhuman, do I deserve to be treated this way?

>do I deserve to be treated this way?
Being allowed an ethno state? Sure. We all should have such a thing.

If you have to ask, then yes.

this

/thread.
I love all peoples and they deserve homelands. Jews in Israel, whites in whites, blacks in Africa

>treated this way
what way?

If I was a talented tenth black, I'd try to take over Africa.

No, will have to take your land again. We treat you too well

Nah, but stop making these threads

No. All people are God's children. Only low IQ whites believe in black inferiority.

Do you listen to rap music?

It's your underwear visible in your everyday pants?

Do you use ebonics in your regular conversations?

>Even if I'm subhuman, do I deserve to be treated this way?
It depends from your behavior. If you behave like a good boy: "yes masta, no masta, I was a good pet may I play with ball now" I'd be ok with you.

I hate Daylight Saving time. It doesn't save anything at all. Especially if you are working. Daylight cunt time is more like it.

>I'm black. Even if I'm subhuman, do I deserve to be treated this way?
if you're subhuman you get to eat lead.

also most blacks in africa are destroying the continent, and with the jews meddling around in africa it is a catastrophic shitshow.
s a g e

Free shit?
Fuck no. Earn your keep.

You deserve to be treated however your fellow blacks decide to treat you when you go back to Africa.

The only relations our peoples should have is trade and tourism. There is no need for us to live together

Treated what way? I treat any decent black person I meet with as much respect I can muster.

There's just a division between us and you fully well know that. It's actually taken the modern white person a while to realize this. Your community's culture is shallo and there's absolutely nothing to respect about it.

And your people CONTINUE to use it as a way to define themselves. Sad.

Don't worry about what these goyim think of you, be smart, dress sharp, set the example.

Fascism as in Italian.

Subhuman, no human rights. You have no rights

>chilean music
>chilean fashion
>chilean (((language)))

you're worse than a nigger, friend

you shouldn't be treated in anyway because you shouldn't be in the habitat of whites.

The problem with US is... natives putting an end to that deal
>inb4theysoldtheland
You honestly think their leaders represented everyone when there are a gorillion tribes?

We wouldn't have this question if Identity Politics didn't rear its ugly head up recently.

Once this blows over and people go back to the "Haves vs. Have Nots", then race will take a back seat and no one will care. It's a smoke screen...

>treated this way
poor victim. I guess white people owe you a lot of money and you shouldn't have to work huh?