NETHERLANDS MUSLIMS SHIT THEMSELVES OVER POLL RESULTS

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTzKqC-nTE

liberals are crying tears and muslims are literally
keep going lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_II_of_Spain
joostniemoller.nl/2017/02/massale-dreiging-moskeeen-nederland-blijkt-fakenews-reconstructie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>act like a cunt
>people start disliking you
>literally shake in fear

Can I get a summary pls??

>deeply concerned

Here

The newscaster sounds so sad and serious.

Oh, those poor Mudslimes!

how can you even trust in polls after the american election?

No, you lazy cunt. It's a 2-minute video ffs.

They literally brought it upon themselves.

>Rotterdam mayor Achmed Abu Taleb a muslim and an immigrant himself...

WTF??? Europe is truly fucked

>bongs aren't the only ones with Muslim mayors

MY GOD THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!!
GO NETHERLANDS GO!!
REMOVE KEBAB!

I went to Amsterdam before the refugee crisis and there were more shitskins than dutch. A somali giganigger said if netherlands went to war against somalia he would fight for somalia. Made me anxious to return to Prague

Good job dutchbros
Purge Amsterdam and make the Netherlands great again

Sup Forums will have happening threads during WW3 battles. How does it feel anons?

Time for Deus Vult?

Time for Deus Vult.

Can't wait to vote tommorow. I am still in doubt between forum for democracy or the PVV

'Slims are in power all over Europe la

FOREEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEER
TOGETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

I will post on Sup Forums in battle

PVV mate. Even if the other parties form a grand coalition against Geert it'll look bad for them if they come out as the biggest party.

I can see it already
>Just killed 5 kebabs and took 3 hostage, digits decide what we do with them

GO Netherlands! At least you have balls of steel!!

Some will make them recite scenes from the dark night rises.

Wasnt the Dutch part of the Spanish Empire at one point?

good

Or make them put sharpies in poopers to prove legitamacy

cringe

Kebab will fear the sharpie

>Muslims killing middle-eastern Christians
muh, nobody bats an eye
>Europeans hating and trolling Muslims
oppressed, the media goes wild

what a time to be alive, at least some people are saw the problem.
I wish this candidate really wins

Holy shit this Geert guy is going to ban qurans and shut down all mosques??? And he might win??? Wow maybe there is hop for Europe

*hope

OH WE'RE HALF WAY THERE
OH WE'RE LIVING ON A PRAYER
TAKE MY HAND AND WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR
OOH LIVING ON A PRAYER

Was there in 2001, almost got mugged by three of them on train to Schiphol. Learned everything I needed about Muslims on that trip. And how cucked Europeans are.

Wew! Fuck the MudSlimes. Reporter sounded like she was going to die from a respiratory illness.She should stay out of the mosques

I just want to put it out there that Abutaleb has been defending the Dutch identity and law for decades. He's a great mayor and loved by everyone. He famously said, a few years ago, "If you don't like it here, fucking leave." to troublemaking immigrants. He's one of the good guys.

1 million muslims!?!?! That's almost 7% of the entire population.
Jesus, 1 in every 14 people you meet has a dark hide!?
I'm never leaving my country.

Dutch bro give me the rundown will geert actually pull this off?

This video is very sad
No pupperoni should lack the ability to catch yummy treats out of the air

You do not successfully infiltrate enemy institutions by going against the grain.

MUDSLIMES RRRRRRRRRAUS

>mayor
>power
lol

There there

FW De Klerk was known for decades as one of the most rightwing and pro-Afrikaner politicians in the National party (which is why he was elected) and then he sold us all down the river.

>spreading historic illiteracy just to benefit your ideology
come one user, there should be a great deal more crosses, you basically just indicated the few key battles of the 1st crusade and left the rest ignored, while adding every single battle fought by the arabs on the map

>It's a taqiyya episode

shadilay

I think the Turkey situation will boost PVV voters but the extremism in PVV's agenda has excluded him from many proposed coalitions. Most parties have published their ideal coalition and PVV is in NONE of them. So the odds are definitely against him: a lot less people have to vote against him than for him to get a working coalition. Make sense? CDA is the only party (central right conservatives) that has publically said they are open to a coalition with the PVV. CDA will have between 20 and 25 seats.

Why the fuck is there turkish on your pic.
Shoooo roach.

>1 in every 14 people you meet has a dark hide!?
The number does not include non-muslim negroes or gypsies.

I can only judge him from his actions, not from what he could do in the future. He's OK for now. I'm not biased towards him--if he does anything pro-muslim and anti-Dutch I'll hate him like the rest.

A very long one, if so.

Somebody give him the bogdown

>what is taqiyya

THAT RETRIEVER CANT CATCH FOR SHIT

Europe has had kings that were king over just about everything at the same time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor
was ruler of both the Spanish Empire from 1516 and the Holy Roman Empire from 1519, as well as of the Habsburg Netherlands from 1506

>A very long one, if so.

shit nigger subterfuge isnt something you just do for a little while

wtf

I dont know im Greek just living here

WE WILL NEVEEEEEEER SURRENDEEEEEER

isnt your govt gonna catch you and behead you after that post though? or are you vpn

He actually never did anything remote pro islam/muslimcunts

He cant really since the netherlanders are extremly racist. which i love them for, that and their fried snack food, krokett,frikandel,kipfingers

fuck ya im hungry now. Gonna d rive to the border this week and stack myself with frozen goods and green goods.

also this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_II_of_Spain

Yes good goy buy our frikandellen

The moustache is a nice historic touch haha

probably get deported (if it has some sort of influence, or risk the safety of the country)

beheading is only in Saudi Arabia, never heard of any beheading happening hear

Ill buy it all MY MAN EVERYTHING.

I have a giant freezer filled with dutch snack food, but my last poker night with the boys ended up nearly cleaning the freezer out.
Never invite two 150 kilo men for food. One of them ate about 20 frikandellen.
Im craving krokett right now, with hot mustard :(
pls send kankker bro.

geert wilders will win, but will be unable to form a government

similar to 1930's Germany, where neither communists or nazis could form a government;

Where do you live? I live in Nijmegen (Nimwegen) at the border

>150kg men
are these fattys?

You shouldn't desu senpai famalam, leaving slavland is entering shitskinia everywhere you go from my experience

>muh hate crimes
The threatening letters they refer to were sent by the mudslimes themselves.
FAKE NEWS!

joostniemoller.nl/2017/02/massale-dreiging-moskeeen-nederland-blijkt-fakenews-reconstructie/

So Erdogan was right!

The hour is later than you think boet.

If Gert can pull through, we might be given the Right to Return. Can you imagine how great netherlands would be when the lost sons of europe return to redpill and strengthen our brothers.

They'll claim to be persecuted like the jews, who they love to kill.

Call more of us hitler so it continues to mean less and less.

>YFW GEERT LITERALLY CALLS THEM SCUM IN PRESS INTERVIEWS

HE'S LIKE ULTRA MEGA TRUMP

You will always be welcome, if it were up to me, South Africa bro.

Danke my broer!

Groot-Nederland wanneer?!

>receive a letter critical of islam
Oh wow look at this hate crime.

Don't worry about the murder threats on Wilders though.

Yeah, in 100 years Hitler will be like mentioning Kanye, just and irritating little bitch.

CAN WE HAS CRUSADES NOW PLEASE?!

Geert used to be in what we call an "i'll allow this coalition that has too few seats in parliament to exist on the exception that we get to have a say aswell" construction at the beginning of the real estate crisis of 2008. During this 6 month period he did nothing else than delay any sort of progress whatsoever, be it left-winged or right-winged. If anything, I'd say this would disqualify him from ever getting to do anything, which i personally think is a good thing, considering that in two months of campaigning he has given no concrete plans for his government at all.

Why don't they just stop being Muslims? Nobody likes them and they come to the West to get away from their backwards culture. Didn't the Holocaust teach anyone anything? Imagine if Jews had just gone, "okay enough Jewing now" - they would have stopped 60 billion deaths.

Cologne, so its a rather quick drive.
I used to work with a model chick at a restaurant whose last name was Nijmegen, is that your royalty?
I mostly drive through Venlo or Maastricht.
Im in Breda at least 4 times a year too since my gf has family there, am I correct that Breda people are racist even for dutch standards?

One is just fat, the other one is a mountain of muscle and facial hair.

Sure, he's great. But he's also a Zionist shill.

Why exactly are you whites in Africa anyway? You treated those natives like shit. I remember in school learning of the horrors of apartheid and how you were basically nazis. Why in the name of God would anyone want you inside their nation?

It's not a retriever #Racemixing.

>he still thinks civic nationalism is a feasible option

Lurk for another 3 months before posting again.

Nah, Breda is pretty central politically speaking. Venlo, on the other hand, is super racist, as is much of Limburg (it's where Wilders comes from). I go to Köln every now and then, pretty cool desu.

>they come to the West to get away from their backwards culture.

except they don't. They come to the West to get free shit, rape white women and they KNOW they can breed and in 100 years the land will be theirs. They've been doing this for centuries.

>enough jewing now

Top kek.
Saved.

That's alot smiling doggo's.

Must smell bad.

Burn in hell, goat fucking filth. allah has forsaken you (well actually God has forsaken you because there's no such thing as allah) Your time in our lands is nearly at its end. You will not be missed

I've met quite a few Afrikaners in Australia. Why don't you just come here?

Nice bait. Did they also teach you about the native population explosion due to the healthcare, food, infrastructure and education we gave them?

Things they never had and never would've had if it weren't for us.

I guess not. Maybe reddit is a more suitable place for your IQ

but not giving concrete plans is his plan

none of these clowns have any plans; farrage? trump? geert? beppe? marie? their plan is muslims fuck off

but how they will handle the economy, they do not know; how will they solve the lack of jobs for young people, how will the reform education?

and how will the get rid of mudslimes? will they just round them up, put them on a boat and bon-voyage? do they think this will not cause widespread panic and chaos?

is it really happening for dear old geert?

shut up boer, or back into concentration camps for you

Not easy. Very expensive. Our degrees aren't recognised. Long vetting etc.

I've been in the process for the past 18months, hopefully I'll know soon.

And - we fought and died for our freedom not so long ago. Its not lekker just to abandon it all you know? We're a stubborn bunch.