Capture the terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths

>Capture the terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths
>"Don't kill him! You'll only make him a martyr and we cant give him that,throw him in prison instead!"

Argue against this

why kill them when guantanamo exists?

That's right, but the real reason you shouldn't kill him is because that then he would win.

Just "disappear" him, Argentina-style.

>What happened to that terrorist guy?
>Oh, um... don't know. Went missing.

Kill him and don't televise it. Convince the population that he was thrown in prison for life.

Then kill the leftists.

>You'll only make him a martyr
Not if we first waterboard him into giving up islam so he can die as a infidel, traitor and a bad rolemodel according to own system of beliefs.

kek

theyll find a way to rationalize it. stop treating them as sensible human beings.

Guantanamo is the summer camp. ADX Florence is the bad place. Imagine being locked up in your bathroom. Alone. For 23 hours every day. For every day of the rest of your life. Also, every cell has a camera, and they never turn the lights off.

If right-wingers weren't relying on some fabled final judgment in space after they die, they wouldn't be so hung-ho about the death penalty. In the best-case scenario, the death penalty is the easy way out. In the worst-case, being executed by your enemies is a one-way ticket to meet allah or muhammad or whatever the fuck those dirty rag heads worship. A long natural life in prison consisting of regular maiming torture is the way to go. Maim, then heal. Maim, then heal. Televise it and broadcast it to their allies. Show the world what happens to those who kill. The death penalty is pussy shit. If I ever killed a bunch of people, I'd welcome the death penalty with open arms. It'd be way better than prison.

wtf? gung-ho

Why not just throw Muslim terrorists into a pit with a dozen or so starving wild hogs and broadcast the results on national television? Problem solved!

Draw them, quarter them, and shower the remains on Mecca

i would want to see that honestly

You'll make him a martyr to his terrorist buddies, sure.

But I don't give a flying fuck what backwards goatfucking desert cultists think, and neither should anyone else.

Ok, if they are in prison I have to pay for their well being. Why should I pay for some asshole who wants me dead in the first place?

This, leafs are truly a wise people

You're right. Surgically remove their hands and feet and send em home.

I was just thinking about her earlier.

Killing him sets an example to the others that their ideology won't be tolerated and their greatest heroes are still nothing to us.

They'll venerate him anyway just for succeeding. Might as well end him and try to demoralize his supporters.

>"Am I always on your mind,user?"

Anakin logic.

Cover him in pigs blood.
Go MK Ultra on his ass. Break him as a human being.
Make him as gay as a fucking Sup Forumsirgin.
Film him burning the Koran, sucking cock, while taking it up the ass.
Take their symbol and corrupt it. It's far better than simply imprisoning or killing it. It demonstrate that even their greatest warriors can fall.
They may try to dismiss it as propaganda, but you can just use intel that he would have to launch raids, then film him saying he gave the info for them. With enough raids, it should start being believable that, at the very LEAST, somebody is leaking shit.

i would have to go with this. death is too good for them. let them suffer until their dying breathe.

Executions following proper trials don't make martyrs. An execution that's seen as unjust makes martyrs, like, say, the Romans and the Jewish mob treating Jesus like he was a real criminal.

Trials and executions are always tests of how many people trust your courts and only loonie leftists and already committed islamists have problems with how a current American court would treat a Muslim terrorist.

> Drunk enough to indulge this LARP

Every day.

line him up to the wall, shoot him in a gut with a birdshot, leave the lifestreem of him dying and shitting over himself for few days.

I would bet you, no terrorism will occur any time soon after that.

kill him and all those that would deem him a martyr.. problem solved

Keeping him alive makes him a martyr because then his followers see him as a prisoner of war in the hands of the enemy, namely us. Kill em all, let God sort em out.

Leftists are morally bankrupt, defunct human beings. They abhor the death penalty for convicted murderers and those guilty of extraordinarily heinous crimes, but advocate and support the killing of innocent, unborn human life. They make me sick.

Leaf Post Best Post

The green text is not wrong, but there are better ways than prison to fight the martyr cult.

Get a convincing body double and make him into a giant faggot.

Oh, and kill the terrorist

why not just kill ALL of them?

It's pointless to prolong their present notoriety while also spending resources on them. It's best to just eliminate them quickly and move on.

Or just kill them to cripple their organization. Movements aren't like a V for Vendetta fantasy. Ideologies live and die with their leaders. Just look at how cucked the republicans were after Reagan left, or how pathetic the communists in Venezuela have become after the charisma of Chavez was gone.

Put him in permanent solitary, with psychedelic drugs in his food. Watch him slip into permanent insanity, then release him back to ISIS.

I like the Russian approach: kill him, his family and his close friends.

muslims become martyrs when they kill themselves but i'm not so sure they like to be executed by kouffar tools like a guillotine. i think we should try it

they cannot enter the afterlife if a woman kills them. Hence they wont be a 'true' matyr

Lol "martyr" what a shit excuse to not get rid of garbage.

No. You let a woman kill him and then burry them with a dog. That was he never gets into "heaven".

>capture mohammad
>tell him we will make him fuck a pig - effectively keeping him from fucking those ugly 72 virgins
>recieve details to kill bad guys and save good lives
>this goes on for years at Guantanamo
>milk him for years of info
>mfw liberals have problems with this

>milk for years of info
Ignore this, I'm fucking high