HWNDU

Just read about this! I want to salute all my fellow Anons! Absolutely beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ebrietas!

My ID is Shia's reaction when he realized his flag was gone.

yes, very nice. Kek is proud!

Praise KEK!

Truly the greatest display of the power of collective autism on this board that I have seen in a long time.

Fucking kek.

Checked

This is now a get thread

Get them while they're hot boys!

All worship Kek!. Net stop plant Trump Flag on MTV News reporters.

No

NoOUUOgh!!!!

shia supports terrorists

anti white is a codeword for shignig foogshawn

He is with us!

I think we need more, the heist of the flag ended too sudden.

Calling it here and now the final season of HWNDU will begin and end with shia hanging himself at an unknown location.

fuck off shia

get rekt medpack

Were you watching red eye?

Shia got rekt by Kek!. we need more of that to let the masses know of the greatness of Kek

nice stars

>Trespassing on private property
>In the South

Was a stupid ass idea for obvious reasons. Those faggots are lucky they didn't end up with buckshot up their behinds.

NoOUUOgh u

what a faggus!. From now on thy shall use faggus and niggus

IMPRESSIVE

I was going to say I was neutral on whether or not we should've trespassed private property, but then I realised that was your stance.

it was fun

Shia must be rolled up into a ball rocking back and forth.

This story was the medium through which I introduced my mother to Sup Forums and the cult of Kek.

when trespassing is the biggest worry: DO IT

pretty safe bet that since shia was involved no guns would be used. hollywood doesn't like gun use even in self-defense of property, and shia's art project getting someone killed would be a scandal. I bet whatever TN liberal he knew that allowed him to host the flag had a gun but shia forbid it.

Reading internet on this, it seems "autism" soon become "no-good" word for the snowflakes the same way as the a "retard" become.

I miss how comfy season one was.

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

oh God it's true, we really do have 11 year old autists among us

test

Who else do you think has the time and ADD to read fucking star charts nigger? They are the heroes we deserve

the goyim's onto us.

you have been shilling this video for a month. fuck off.

HWNDU newfags will never understand...

Did it make red eye? I need to watch if it did

blart is the GOAT

A legend.. the only man to ever beat Jesus in arm wrestling... Even if it was just for one round.

Word is Shia is gearing up for Season 4 in Vienna Beach California. Any conformations on that one?

>skim milk
other than that it's perfect

1 post by OP