Why do American whites always have this...odd physiognomy about them?

Any thing in particular you're referring to? Just weird proportions?

It's happiness, you stupid nigger.

estrogen in the water

whites in the US and Canada don't have the same sharp facial features they do in Europe for some reason.
I don't know if that's because whites here are so mixed or if it's from our shit diets but you can normally pick a new-worlder out compared to a European.

That girl needs a superior black man in her life.

>physiognomy
That's a big word for a nigger

/thread

The fuck are you really trying to ask here user?

hey let's wear our shoes inside!

Why Americans do that?

You mean not always obsessing about "muh dick"?

Midwestern rural people have a lot of inbreeding in their ancestry. Same case in England, but they're more rat-faced.

As if their facial structure just isn't proto-typically european white

Americans seem to have round jawlines.

I prefer the jawlines I see in Europe.

But deep inside in europe we're all urbanized faggots anyway, so don't envy us.

They look related

Yeah, I think I get what you mean. I think a lot of it has to do with the types of people who emigrated to the USA, combined with different eating habits. But probably more than that is the way we all mixed together.

You don't see a lot of irish/german/polish mixtures in europe because they just didn't blend together like they did here.

Our shoes are clean because we rascal-scooter everywhere.

hahaha shoes inside

AMERICA IS BETTER THAN EVERY SINGLE OTHER NATION TRIBE OR VILLAGE. ALL OTHERS SUCK ASS AND WILL DIE AS THE NWO CHOKES YOU.

>tfw sharp nose, ears, eyes
>tfw i look like a fucking elf

Natives tend to have high cheek bones, bigger lips, and more rounded jaw lines.

These are all pretty dominant traits and can front even in 1/32 or 1/64 blood.

Most folks happen to have racial lines that mix with natives at some point here.

i don't know what you're talking about

Nig nogs may have some superiority in the physical sense, but complete and utter shit when it comes to responsibility, common sense, hard work ethic, keeping a job, or even knuckledragging and knuckleshuffling without drawing attention especially from the cops.

This picture makes me sad. You see how pretty the girl is, tight and fit.

It's just unavoidable with their food than in mere 5 years she'll get fatter, flabbier, chubbier and lose all her virgin freshness.

So much wasted beauty in the USA :(

this is a big fat stereotype that just is not true. maybe in the hills of arkansas but good lawdy is the inbred meme done for.

Irish genes.

No u.

That's a growing kid, you dumbass.

Why do their faces look like asscheeks?
Even their foreheads, what the fuck.

Ethnic mixing in between white ethnicities

would you rather look like a somali nog?

all that corn syrup

Americans usually lack a philtrum under the nose because they're a jewified mixed race.

food is a choice user, lots have no self control . it is sad. that is why my kids will not get in troulbe for calling others fat.

We have horrible food regulations, use crazy pesticides and chemicals and are inactive.

don't be gross

Mix breeds.
>Unironically wearing shoes inside

Americans are purely degenerated. Centuries of incest, poor diet and shitty education made them a bunch of stupid and pompous asshole. Their physic is just the reflection of their own filth, flat, uninteresting and definitely gone stupid.

More ethnically hybrid and perhaps slightly racially mixed. The pumpkin spice roasties aren't entirely memeing when they talk about being 1/64th Cherokee. White/native is actually the largest mixed race demographic in the country and its not even close.

I always hear Europeans shit on us for this yet I have never been over anyone's house that does this. Everyone I know takes their shoes off when they come inside.

Maybe the jaws are from our diets, when I look at Americans today compared to Americans from the 40s and 50s we look far more different. We still don't look like Euros but we looked better back then. I assume it's the soft food and high sugar.

Most of the differences I see are in the cheeks and nose. Scandinavians literally look like elves when they come here

tfw most of the midwest is germanic mennonite

Prognathic jawline, yellowing scleric eye, ugly ass turbine engine sized nostrils, vacant expression, and the sloping forehead bereft of frontal lobe development......oh yeah, KANGZ and SHeeit.

Phil Heath is 90% roids 10% man you faggot.

just get fit, as long as you have a muscular build with abs girls will date you. The only way niggers will be accepted as physically superior is qhen they evolve and grow an extra set of arms

audible kek

>Americans aren't European
More on this breaking story at 11.

You guys are descended from German and Scandinavian refugee farmers. You couldn't communicate with the Anglos so you knocked up your cousins. It's ok, I get it, my family has French-Canadian roots.

Whom are these people and why did they get posted on Sup Forums?

Do I look like an American bros?

I've been with a variety of different types of ethnic women before.

Ask me anything.

You sound like youre a lot of fun to be around.

Have a

I think it might matter where you live, here in the PNW it rains so much that wearing your shoes in the house would just be retarded.

Yeah that's really a shame. But they'll be brainwashed enough to believe that these masses of fat are healthy and beautiful in 20 years.

That's her gay son, according to some sick fuck on Sup Forums

White people evolved in Europe you fucking retard

There's the xenoestrogens from plastic, water and I hear fluoride but I have not learned why that is a factor in this. But here is something often overlooked.

You ever chew something 'til your mouth is saw? You were working a muscle and it got tired, right? Muscles have an impact on bone. They reckon Neanderthals were really jacked in terms of spearing things because their bones are marked from strong muscles, for instance.

Throughout your youth you are supposed to be chewing difficult stuff, maybe even bones and you are supposed to be doing a lot of pic related. Biting in and yanking meat off of a bone type of motion.
This develops the muscle and the muscle and action stresses the bone and helps it grow.

By the time you're an adult you should end up with a face that looks reasonably masculine rather than classic "cuckface." You might not be Chad but you should look like a man.

Most of us now? We grew up eating chicken nuggets and shit. We had baby soft food and didn't even need a knife and fork half the time.

this

>philtrum

Oh shit I've never even noticed that about Juden. Not having one is disgustingly unaesthetic. Do black people have them? .

Glenn Howerton!

Jesus was the first white man. And He blessed His disciples by making them white as well.

sore*

how to fix?
beef jerky for days?

These seem like the most likely explanation.

The people who emigrated to the US, and the fact that they were all mixing together constantly. You have Polish genes mixing together with Irish, German, French, and even Italian.

Those two in OP's photo look very far from what I'd expect to see where I live though (Lots of broad shoulders and dark hair, with light complexions and defined jawlines), which also says a lot about how diverse American's can look based on which groups emigrated to which regions.

Personally, I prefer a girl with rounder facial features (which seems to be a German thing)

Fucking pussy

Being a quarter Swedish, a quarter German, a quarter Polish, an eighth Russian, an eighth Irish etc. Mixed ancestry leads to stranger features and builds at higher rates than non mixed would be my best guess. Like taking the Elder Scrolls face builder and hitting random.

The implication was that all Americans are nigger mutts. The joke obviously went over your nigger IQ brain.

Mongrelisation and life-style. It's an unnatural creature that shouldn't exist.

What ethnicity am i

Where did you meet them? Make a wish foundation?

honestly you dont look american, more jewish than american even

fat

Eat more meat, primarily during development.

Sure, you'll die younger but at least you'll look good.

dude I'm 1/16 Native American and you can tell just by looking at me, especially hen I put my hair up in a bun

>Americans usually lack a philtrum under the nose because they're a jewified mixed race.

>In Jewish mythology, each embryo has an angel teaching them all of the wisdom in the world while they are in utero. The Angel lightly taps an infant's upper lip before birth, to silence the infant from telling all the secrets in the universe to the humans who reside in it; the infant then somewhat forgets the Torah they have been taught.[9] Some believers of the myth speculate that this is the cause of the philtrum, but it does not have a basis in traditional Jewish texts

Hydistani, Samuelicus

My grandmother thinks men were more attractive when she was young, compared with today. God knows what shit is being put into the food supply over here in the jewSA

that's 100% American in my book.

OKCupid

diff pic

Rate my jawline guys

Won't do shit if you're a grown man, as far as I know. There are exercises and things claimed to help adolescents but I was grown by the time I heard about it so I haven't investigated that.

I hear there is also a kind of doctor or at least some kind of "ologist" whose job is all about training you in tongue placement and stuff, as a kid, so your teeth come through straighter. Someone less ignorant can probably tell you what those are called.

Interesting thoughts. I'll keep them in mind.

I would like to see more about this. Do you have any sources m8?

>Wearing shoes inside

Are those the same shoes you use on the streets, or are they inside shoes? Why the fuck do you wear shoes inside?

Blacks barely have one. Its due to their protruding mandible.

You look strangely European. I would expect you to speak in a London accent. But yeah, considering that American whites come in many different flavors, you do look "American" (there's really no distinct White American phenotype).

>tfw when can't grow abs to attract girl because am girl

Then again, Korra was pretty popular for a bit, so who knows. Girls are lucky in that you don't have to work out constantly to be attractive, not eating 500 donuts and 4 liters of coke a day will get you 75% of the way there.

>le 56% face

>implying she's a virgin
I hope so, user... But Americans are truly disgusting.

because we are a different species/race, different biology and DNA/SKULL.

this pic makes you look a lot more american, gay, but american

Those are their outdoor shoes.

It's a baffling fucking custom they exhibit.

A 4-eyed faggot.

Do I look American?

7/10. Good. Stay thin, because it'll be gone as soon as you add 10lbs.

You look more like you've been with a variety of ethnic men.

haha, correct answer

>English heritage
>Irish heritage
>Slav heritage
>Jews on TV

False. According to American genetic studies,

Yes.

no american would wear those pants

Why would you walk inside with outdoor shoes? The streets are fucking filthy.

Kek
I have thick bone structure