The world is scary place now

If you do not buy into the leftest sjw attitude and you speak against it your career will be runined. forget your facts and learn some feels because where all in a big fucking bubble now. pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf
socialblade.com/twitter/user/jontronshow
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How has his 'career' been ruined? Doesn't he have more subscribers?

He has suffered basically zero consequences. JonTron is proof that the left has basically no power.

SJWs complain but he's still doing fine.

Those statements really make sense together.

/ourguy/

He ain't gonna get ruined anytime soon.

b b bbut reals>feels everytime, no?

>Hasn't tweeted a whole day after getting his views challenged in front of everyone

What did he mean by this?

You are right but He fucked up

I'm just pissed that Destiny only debates "people with something to lose", AKA people with a largish social media following.

Because I mostly find these people do not have a comprehensive understanding of the studies they cite which is the most important aspect. I don't think Destiny will ever find actually knowledgeable people and debate them because he's a coward.

Someone needs to reassure me that Destiny is irrelevant because this has been pissing me off today.

He's probably processing the fact that everyone is throwing shit at him from all sides.

He isn't going to back down, though. Nobody backs down after making a committment like this. What he needs is for someone to reach out to him and offer him some support. Metokur, Sargon and possibly Ape are all moving in to that effect.

Look up Shkreli vs Destiny, Destiny got destroyed in that one.

He's one step away from white nationalism and I hope he embraces it.

go on plebbit his stupid ass subreddit had people freaking out and they locked it and game grumps crowd just talkin shit now like fuck that shit

Oh dude, he gets fucking annihilated every time he talks to anyone serious. Ryan Dawson blew him out so hard that the "debate" basically turned into Dawson explaining the entirety of American foreign policy for the last 40 year to the idiot.

Shkreli bitchslapped him so hard in the first five minutes that he basically played lapdog to the dude for an hour afterwards.

Internet Aristocrat almost made him fucking cry on stream. That one's probably the best after Naked Ape. Naked Ape made him ragequit, he just BTFO'd him so hard and didn't play ball with him at ALL.

haven't you heard, jontron's been a hardcore whitenationalist for a while now
he has a license plate with 1488KKK on it

Part of their strategy, outlined by Saul Alinsky in his book Rules for Radicals, is to APPEAR to have much more power then they actually have. The appearance of power is whats most important to them. When you stand strong and don't cower, they shatter.

Did someone tweet this to that beta faggot yet?

hes gained 100k subs since his first stream with sargoy
/fuckoff/

>that face
oblivion.jpg

Not them, jon. I'll reach out to you. I always like you were cool. I love you jon don't listen to them they're lieing.

Didn't Jon provide proof?

I don't wanna watch the "debate" because I don't care about what that no name that Jon debated has to say.

This man will change that

top fucking kek thanks for recommending the nakedape one. He is destroying Destiny.

He's career isnt ruined. altough i think he shouldnt debate these retards better off just mocking the shit out of them. He should make some more videos already

His career wasn't ruined, his subreddit was raided by SJW libtards from neogaf.

If you look at his sub count it's only actually dropped by like 5,000 out of a total of 3 million. His actual fans don't give a shit.

He's a hero desu. The redpills he dropped on race are too much for this world to handle.

>cares so much about MAGA that he hasn't even talked about Breath Of The Wild yet
impressive for a gaming youtuber

What did he do/say?

He works in entertainment media and while youtube somewhat protects him, Hollywood is infamous for hating anyone that disagrees with their political narrative. There's obviously exceptions, but they far and few.

My point is he did take a risk for expressing his opinion. It's also easy to take something out of context and make him seem like racist. Like what the Wall Street Journal did to Pewdiepie which did cost Pewdiepie his contract with Disney.

He did tho, check his twitter

>go on plebbit

No, I'd rather not be a faggot.

I subbed to his channel after the live stream with sarcuck. I always liked his vids even before this. I know hes neen shilled on Sup Forums before like a few years back

He lost 4k subs i think

>career ruined
lol

Milo's still the only one they've gotten, but he's still not even done yet. And when I say the only one, you really need to what we've seen on Sup Forums recently

>PJW talks funny, MAYNE STREAM METEOR amirite, better not watch his stuff goys
>Sargon is too cucked for us right Sup Forumsbros? Better stop watching that goyim
>MolyMEME is a cult leader xD, but seriously we can't let this guy get hold of the nuclear arguments
>DUDES did you see Jontron get destroyed by this Destiny dude after he moved the goalposts into the stratosphere? Career RUINED.

Wake the fuck up.

>Internet Aristocrat almost made him fucking cry on stream.
WAIT, WHAT?

Well, he has over 3mil so losing 4k isn't going to do shit. He's probably invested all his YouTube money so he can shitpost til' the day he dies and not have to worry about finances.

ever notice when uou say anything to the effect of "the left is winning, wheres the meme war?" the comment or thread or whatever gets flooded with the comment just wait they"ll do it themselves or the left is no threat.....or am i just being paranoid?
digits say im right

can someone give a TL;DR

He made a fool out of himself by playing along with the dishonest debating of a liberal vidya streamer that invited him to debate him right there and then, after dropping some redpills on twitter

Can someone provide the actual bureau of justice source for this image? Its not showing up in the top google searches

>Omfg lel this eceleb drama is so crazy, omg jobtron bonwe in my pants
stick a syringe down your trachea and blow air bubbles into you bloodstream

Ye, but he lost 4k subs in a day or something. That's pretty bad when talking about youtube.
What he needs to do, i think, is to go all out and add his views on every yt vid he's going to make in the craziest way possible since he already showed his power level. Either he gets bigger bigtime, or gets rekt

>Jon debates Starcraft streamer Destiny on a livestream
>brings up several reasons why the US shouldn't open borders for Muslim immigration and how blacks commit the majority of crimes in the US
>articulates his points terribly despite all of them being true
>CTR and ShareBlue brigade his subreddit posing as former Jontron fans who are unsubbing because of his racist comments

If you look at the sub now all of the top posts are "wtf I hate Jon now" style. Luckily the mods temporarily closed down the sub for the time being. I think the shills have made their way to his Youtube channel as well.

Destiny and his obnoxious nasally voice are never worth listening to. He's a complete an utter retard

I agree he needs to double down. He can't now say he's sorry and fade out of existence. I hope he makes it through this.

Thanks

link pls

you mean what cost disney their most lucrative youtube asset?
pewdiepie is so huge he doesnt need disney.

JonTron and pewds are redpilling so many faggy tweens. The future is bright no matter what cucks like destiny do

Yep, totally ruined Trump's career.

And people wonder why Gen Z is the most conservative generation in years.

So what would you guys do right now if you were Jontron?

ponder on continuing on the debates, making videos on it, or simply keep dropping the redpills on twitter.
If I were him I would NEVER bring the politics on his YouTube channel since politics ruins everything

Nah, you can bring politics up but you gotta prepare for the shitstorm coming your way afterwards. I don't think Jon was prepared for the backlash and realized how vicious fuckers really are. Gotta have Trump levels of nerve to deal with the left.

I mainly meant it as not in his comedy show
He can make a new channel.

Then go subscribe to him? Problem solved.

His career is fine he'll just have to deal with a few thousand retard SJWs brigading his videos with dislikes. Which in the grand scheme of things won't even leave a dent since he gets over 100k likes on every video.

The problem with making a new channel is losing all your subs. Fracturing your subs up really fucks your monitization and branding, since now everyone has to resubscribe.

Oh dude, look up Metokur vs Destiny. It's fucking hilarious, because Jim literally doesn't take anything seriously but casually BTFOs him the entire time. After he leaves the faggot literally brings a whiteboard out to try and prove him wrong because he's like shaking with rage and totally asshurt.

I mean imagine getting REKT by that smug Connecticut asshole.

>Half Iranian
>White
'Murrica 2017

oh my god that sounds fucking HILARIOUS
this needs to be a meme with a smug jim and the pissed feels guy destiny

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

He took a hit of about 1.6% to his sub count. I'm sure he will be fine, in fact I think he's likely to grow quicker now his name is getting out more.

Hell before today I had never bothered to even watch a video of his.

Not really bad at all, his sub have slowed to a crawl because of the lack of regular content, He could easily gain 10k new subs with another good new video.

those are victims

iranians have a pretty good reputation in sweden. even though their crime statistics are really awful, i might add. the bad ones dress like niggers.

He doesn't debate he interrogates with a set of prepared questions and looks to trip people up with their answers

>Shkreli vs Destiny
2 fucking hours

Read, nigga
>Victimisation
Your statistic implies that rich blacks get victimised less than rich whites.

>Can someone provide the actual bureau of justice source for this image?
It doesn't exist
It's just a meme image that retards use and think it's legitimate since it says "bureau of justice"
After all, who would lie on the internet

So hyped for Gen z. Can't wait for millenials to fuck off

You only need to watch the first ten minutes to get the gist of it. Same thing with Dawson. Destiny has literally ZERO knowledge of actual deep politics. Dawson was naming individual documents, individual people, individual events, Destiny literally had no idea what he was talking about.

It was fucking embarrassing. The intellectual's case for Trump is closed as fuck.

This, the closest I could find are victimisation statistics. Where hilariously enough, showcases that rich blacks are more likely to get robbed in suburbs and rural areas than whites.
Source: Household Poverty and Nonfatal
Violent Victimization, 2008–2012, Bureau of Justice.

Happened to me. It was sort of my fault, I didn't respond well, but essentially baseless accusations of sexism fucked my shit up, senpai.

>"hilariously enough"
>forgetting the black-on-black crime rate

rural blacks are still with other blacks

I posted it because its relevant (and sourceable) not because i'm disagreeing with the "2006 homicide rates bureau of justice thing", its the only relevant thing i could find that states race and income in relation with crime statistics.

Mind that the true Iraninas are Persians, not Arabs. They may seems similar to us, but it's not really the case.

People like/use anything which supports/justifies their argument
Doesn't matter if it's accurate or not or if has a credible source

see: Trump claiming Obama wiretapped him during the election

Retards gonna retard, Lithuania.

What is even your point?
The original claim was that the richest Blacks commit more crimes than the poorest whites
no one is able to source this claim

what was your point with "hilariously enough"?

i am saying those rich blacks are being victimized by other blacks, it's not whitey doing it to them.

Do people who think he's white also think middle easterners are white? Because about half of them have the same skin color, eye color and look about the same. Might as well let them in too?

Sounds like we're waiting for a movie lmao.

oh wait, nvm. that wasn't you.

>visit his subleddit for keks
>fags crying that r/the_donald are brigading support for jontron
>realise its actually shareblue using subversive kikery

There are barely any real jontron fans there. It's all outsiders claiming to be old fans saying how they stand with him or are unsubbing. Somehow I imagine the guy isn't bothered by any of this.

>i am saying those rich blacks are being victimized by other blacks, it's not whitey doing it to them.
And what is your point? I simply stated that rich blacks had a higher chance of being victimized, than rich whites in suburbs and rural areas. That's all I fucking stated. I'm not disagreeing with your statement.

>those rich blacks are being victimized by other blacks
Highlight the part of the graph in which shows the link between criminal's race and victim's race

>he's part iranian
would have never guessed this, he looks like some poor hungarian farmer's son or something

>didn't make the 50k additional subscribers per month like he usually does
>still earned hundreds of thousands of new subscribers
IT'S ALL OVER FOR JON! ABANDON SHIP! BTFO ETERNALLY!

this is why you ignore all "oldfags" on pol unless they have proof like battletoads prank calls

The only thing Jon is proof of is that feminists hate a (possibly white? They don't know any better) man that speaks his mind.

Highlight the part of the graph that says it was whitey.

There's something really weird about the Jontron controversy: He lost over 7000 subs but gained over 6000 twitter followers.

socialblade.com/twitter/user/jontronshow

socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow

I would've assumed that he would lose more twitter followers than subscribers because the thing that pissed people off was a tweet.

This is fishy as fuck. Can someone make sense of this?

I know youtube has sub glitches every now and then but those usually affect all channels. Every other channel I look at had normal subscriber gains yesterday.

I was turning in my gamecube and animalcrossing so I could afford the Xbox360 and asked if they had battletoads. They refused to continue my transaction. I asked because they offered me 1 dollar for the system and a penny for the game.

I broke the system and game outside their door, in protest because I'm an autist.

I never claimed it was whitey
It would be stupid to claim the race of the criminal since it isn't stated in the graph

YOU claimed it was blacks victimising other blacks
Now prove it

What are you trying to argue for? Who the perpetrator is is irrelevant in the graph I posted.

all the right wingers followed him, but don't care enough to subscribe to his game channel that they wouldn't ever watch

he is completly insane

okay, let's do homicide. i'm not going to dink around the web for you.

>In 2005 nearly half of all homicide victims were black. Blacks accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in 2005, according to the FBI's UCR.

>About 93% of black homicide victims and 85% of white victims in single victim and single
offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race.

>bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

>In 2005 nearly half of all homicide victims were black.
>93% murdered by someone of their race.

now shut the fuck up.