Obamacare increases the number of insured people by 15 million

>Obamacare increases the number of insured people by 15 million

>Trumpcare is projected to decrease the number of insured people by 24 million

Toppest kek.

Insurance that isn't allowed to price based upon risk isn't insurance, it's welfare.

Jesus Christ Sup Forums, this level of bootlicking is pathetic even by your standards. Literally cucks for insurance companies now

How?
I don't want to give them any of my money at all.
Fuck insurance.

you commies just want to bring us all down cause you can't handle personal responsibility

USA never adopts government funded healthcare.

It however adopts major rules and regulations on the said healthcare.

The insurance money allow hospitals and doctors to rev up the prices to enormous levels.

I am talking about mending broken leg costing as a car absurd.

If USA tries to implement government funded healthcare it will go bankrupt.

If USA tries to continue with the insurance policies the prices of healthcare will go even higher.

tl;dr USA is fucked

>I'm young and healthy and will never get sick, hurt or worry about kids because I'll never leave my parents basement for the real world.

Oh, ok.

Why don't they count the number of uninsured with Obamacare, but they do with Trump?

>im not a drugy or diabetic that requires multie dr visits a year and RXs that cost a great deal per month.

Obamacare or any other commiebullsit doesn't help your average person when it comes to medical coverage, neck yourself.

(((Projected)))

What?

Obamacare insured more people than pre-Obamacare, Trumpcare insures less.

I wonder what kind of life you live that you know nobody that has any kind of moderate or severe disability or age related issues that they need some kind of medical care.

>bugcatcher finally gets HIV
>faggot can't pay for his bugpill
>faggot dies as a result of his poor life choices
>somehow it's a bad thing

>Trump projected to lose presidency to Hillary

>Be poor, kid gets cancer
>Financially ruined for decades

>Be 20's, horrible genetic physical or mental condition emerges. Can't keep full time job, not given disability
>Struggle financially your whole life.

Yeah! Those people made bad choices!

You people are morons with no real life experience is all I can think.

You don't understand utilitarian philosophies and ethical theories because you're either stupid or emotionally driven and that's why you'll never amount to any greatness.

What's this shill. Healthcare was all a plan to oust Paul Ryan as speaker? Trump wins again go home and cry.

>people forced to buy insurance don't buy it anymore

>Wasting money on health insurance before 35

nigga go to the gym and eat healthy

>Literally 50'000 cases of this rare ass exceptional shit in the whole country
>the solution is obviously to rope in 35 million people to pay for something they don't want

>get leukemia
Just do some push-ups man

>richest country in the world can't afford Healthcare
>but the fucking LEAFS can

Do we REALLY need to spend so much on Defense?

>Obamacare insured more people than pre-Obamacare, Trumpcare insures less.

>implying that's a good thing.

Yes, suffering is part of life.
Trying to build heaven on earth with your commie friends will only result in tens of millions of pointless deaths.
Stop whining and pick up your cross instead of demanding other people carry it for you.

>Be american
>all around me, people getting fatter and lazier
>health complications from fat, and can't pay because they don't want the jobs left after outsourcing
>I know, let's make the nonlazy nonfat people pay for our laziness and poor eating habits

this is why you can't give a democrat a fucking inch

Why don't virtue signal fucks ever open their own wallets to pay for fatty mcnojob to get his diabetus medications? Why does it have to be the taxpayer?

We seriously need to eliminate votes for welfare recipients and people who pay less than $5k taxes per year. Sadly voting is a state issue and they use the courts to block anything that might make voting work right, like voter id.

>LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE SIGNED UP FOR OBAMACARE ;D!
>If you dont sign up you get a massive fucking fine.

GEE I LOVE BEING HELD AT GUNPOINT!

>Paying $150 for insurance before ACA.
>Whoopidy doo I sure love my insurance now being $450!
>Whats that? You want on the ACA? Whats that, you can only find part time jobs after we killed your factory job by fining them over ACA horse shit?
>You dont make enough to qualify for ACA.
>Enjoy.

Thank god for my mom, shes been helping me with my insurance for a while now because I was in a bad car wreck that almost killed me.
THANKS DRUNK MAN WHO HEAD ON HIT ME! ITS NICE TO KNOW I GET NOTHING OUT OF IT BECAUSE YOU WASNT INSURED! and well, got your head cut off.

>Democracy for ME and not for YOU
lol

>suffering is a part of life

no, life IS suffering with moments of non suffering or happiness interspersed

found the 400 lbs behemoth

and that's that, bucko