Was He based?

He let the Hispanization begin in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU
youtube.com/watch?v=IEww8HZaYx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry I gave you a meme mestizo.

He died with major guilt haunting him. Fuck that faggot.

Also, it was primarily Teddy Kennedy, not LBJ.

He also killed JFK.

good job, see you in my bread of mexicans or muslism hahahaha

I am a white Mexican conquistador

Yes. Millions of Mexicans shall usher in the taco era.

This one was based.
youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU

So tell me, where is the best place to get Tacos al Pastor in Mexico? I used to work in manufacturing (management) and I've been to like 20 cities down there.

I am in Juarez, I can tell where.

TACOS REY
TACO TOTE
CHILANGO DF
LAS CAZUELAS BUFFET
TACO H

Are you really in Juarez? Never been there, but I've spent some time in Chihuahua. I've also spent some time in El Paso. Any recommendations on this side of the border? I'm saving the restaurant names. Hope you aren't fucking with me.

It's hard to find good Tacos al Pastor because the spit roasting machines aren't always involved. It's only really good if it's sliced like a Doner Kebab and served with pineapple.

Yes. All my family os from Chihuahua city, gorgeous city, isnt it?

good food in El paso, Mexican.

ciros restaurant
taco tote, in mesa street theres one
chuys cafe or ernie its in fountains at farah
chipotle, mesa street

its hard because the best pastor tacos are in mexico city.

I'm saving all of these restaurant names. I had a day off in Chihuahua a few years ago and we went to tour the caves just outside of town. Pretty cool place and the guide was a super cute chick.

I really like it there tbqh. Like palm springs, but fewer mexicans lol. For all my shitposting, I've actually enjoyed my time in Mexico. It's a pretty nice place. My favorite time there was in Tampico. There's a beach resort there that gives you all you can eat and drink until 5pm for $20. Beats the hell out of Cancun and all of the meme resorts.

hell yeah, its naica cavern, superna movie was filmed there.

go to avenida de la juventud, its like any place in America.

yeah, Mexico is pretty with a lot of potential, but we have corrupt assholes.

cancun is the paradise man. I like America too.

I went to San diego, LA. New Orleans, Pheonix, Houston, the best country ever, too clean and peaceful.

I fucking hope Wikileaks has the info that LBJ had hidden his 75 year gag order..... only then we will truly know how JFK what assassinated!

It's funny, but there are awesome parts of all of our countries. It's a shame that we let the worst elements of ourselves define us. Have you ever been to Leon/Guanajuato? Super chill and great place. Lots of fun, and great history. A beautiful city.

I got the chance to go to Ciudad del Carmen once, it's a small island, miles from civilization, and yet it's a big vibrant city. I really didn't expect that.

yeah 2 years ago, Guanajuato for me, its the most beautiful colonial city in Mexico.

Theres the best sangria ever. What other cities did you go?

I've been to Monterrey, Mexico DF, Hermosillo, Zacatectas, Tampico, Torreon, San Luis Potosi, Saltillo, Puebla, Villahermosa, Guadalajara, Oaxaca, San Jose Del Cabo, Toluca, Ixtapa, and more than a few others.

I've been around, and I've never had a bad experience in Mexico.

Nice cities, You missed Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, watch these vidieos, they are cool. Do you know Spanish right?

youtube.com/watch?v=IEww8HZaYx0

Did you liked creel and cooper canyon, here in Chihuahua? When I go there, I see a lot of German and French tourists.

I am studying industrial engineer, you should hire me hahahahaha jk In Juarez we have a lot of white managers in the manufacturing factories.

I've hit Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, also Acapulco and Zihuatanejo. Too many Americans lol.

I know there's a train that goes from Chihuahua to Mazatlan that is supposed to have amazing views. Is it worth it? Seems like a lot of euro-tourists go there, and you see more than a few eco-tourists. Like I've said, I've always had a great time in Mexico. The stupid Sup Forums memes are bullshit about both of our countries, and people are people, especially those who love their lands and want to share it with visitors.

I have to go to bed, but I've enjoyed talking with you. Thanks for the restaurant recommendations, I appreciate it. Next time I'm in town I'll definitely visit one of them. Thanks for the all the fun, Mexibro. Remember, Teddy Kennedy is the guy you want to meme as the Hispanization guy. Immigration Act of 1964.

I'm sure I'll see you here tomorrow. See ya then!

yes, its the chepe train, its magical. its worthy. there is a cafeteria inside. The landscape is the Sierra madre, like ruidoso, NM. but with a canyon and tarahumara culture, there are a lot of indians selling their hand craft. they still live in caves like the pre hispanic era.

but pol has a little right. we go there illegally and start to act like nig nogs.

me too bro, your welcome. Ok teddy was, checked. see you tomorrow, bye.