IM THE PHILOSOPHER
MIIIKE

MIKE SHUT IT DOWN
MIKE
CUT
IT
OFF

MIKE TRAIN HIM NOW

Molyneux would be good for "winning" a debate against Destiny, but he wouldn't be the best for actually addressing every technical facet of the topic of white nationalism and immigration.

He means Jontron has too many $1 s and should share them.

I don't understand this meme.

Stefan of Molyneux is constructing the Second Lyceum, brothers. High on the mountaintop overlooking Canada. I will climb the mountain to join him there, sit at his feet, listen to his instruction, transcribe his words to papyrus scroll.

jontron debate/rocky training montage when?

Heh

Molymeme got really pissed at someone and cut him off constantly throughout the discussion.

Stefan became an egomaniac and cuts off anyone who disagrees instead of having an argument.

Please link it. Sounds almost as classic as the one dollar incident.

>Bomb second lyceum
>Build Third Temple instead
>Hail Satan in Third Temple
>Jerk off on second lyceum ruins

I'M STILL TALKING..
"But I-"
THIS IS MY SHOW
MIKE

Keep beating that jew bush molynaux. One day a grimlen is gonna out.

it mean gypsietron should join up wif molymeme and do a dicksucking montage.

senpaiiiiiiiiii
guide him to glory

CUT HIM OFF!

DON'T LET HIM LINK IT

CUT HIM OFF NOW

Yeezez KRSTS newfag where you been living?
You missed all the Shareblue shilling fun in here. Late to the party mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

whats the one dollar incident?

Jon seems like the kind of guy that might actually take him up on that offer.

Enjoy your goat fucking, while we will dine in Olympus.

Will they combine their powers and form Captain Sup Forums?

>Molyneux makes fun of another small donation
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Oh, I will.

I'll laugh when The Mother's afterbirth smashes out of her vagina onto your dinner table, sprinkling all of you lesser demons with her soil of fertility, while I rise out of the mud and ascend into the Gate Of Eternal Light.

YOU DONT THINK I AM A GOOD PERSUADER? I HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

There is no Light when your head is deep up a goat's ass. I'll be sure you to give you kick in the butt every once in a while to guide you towards the (Gate of Eternal Light) -- off the edge of a cliff.

>heh
>nice try
>you lack discipline
>*fades into the shadows*

heh, nothin personell, kid

LMAO your understanding of what I said is as small as the minuscule crumble of filth I just dug out underneath my toenail.

You're just a fag nigger LARPer on Sup Forums who is imagining himself as some sort of overlord of the greek pantheon, which you couldn't even dream to think of possibly having a slight idea of what it could be like to suppose what it is about.

he means

THATS NOT AN ARGUMENT @JONTRONSHOW

CUT HIM OFF MIKE

>heh
>nice try kid
>but you lack discipline
>*cuts you off*
>let's go Mike

This guy loves the smell of his own farts

lol, worshipper of goat fucking and Mother's Filth can't take a little back and forth.

The only time I saw Stefan debating someone that wasn't handpicked among his listeners was with Rogan and he wasn't that good.

Even with his listeners he resorts to sophistry.

Pretty accurate actually.

You know, I also love to piss into the mouth of fish-smelling canadian college whores while they call me Daddy in broken french.

lol, hillbilly redneck likes to like his kike cousin's pussy juices and licking his own turds, will put an entire goat into your ass while your cucking sis nigger

YA'LL ARE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE SHAREBLUE

Jon's gonna DeFOO his parents.

hehe notin personnel kid
*unsheathes argument*

looks at age.
makes sense.

>>Molyneux makes fun of another small donation
What an idiot, there are small youtube channels that gets a decent amount of money just because a few hundred people send a buck per month. But he doesn't want any of that, he just mock those people instead.