What exactly is wrong with Turkey?

I really don't understand how you can hate this country... it's modern, secular and has been a staunch ally of the West and Israel against Communism, fascism and Islamic Jihadism...

Seriously, the Turks are our greatest allies, WE CAN let them get the byzantine capitals

true comrade, true

Leaked image of turkish navy seal

I don't know but I'd lick this roach's butthole

w-woah

They are becoming more and more islamasized because Erdogan want's to be a world player. And, they are responsible for the existence of ISIS (which is high comedy now) along with Iran. Never make a golem. It will always turn on you.

Stratfor seems to have got to Erdogan's head. Be happy that Kurdistan wants to pacify the terrorists, buy their oil and sell them your goods/services, and, when the time comes, reign them in with debt. Just stop acting like a bitch on Islamic SJW shit.

WHATS PLANNING MEXICO?

whats the y axis?

>WHATS PLANNING MEXICO?
Start by cornering the US health insurance market by converting "always Trump-ers" with medical tourism. Also, pointy boots.

>it's modern, secular and has been a staunch ally of the West

ITT: we pretend it's 2013

I think I'd be able to handle the turkish army.

Seriously,

I practice MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
I also do bodybuilding since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg, I could

I have an unbelievable speed and reflexes as insane as my speed. I just have to wait these roaches to charge me, dodge them, hit them with a great punch in the head and block them one by one with a joint lock. I will not let them escape me, one mistake and they're finished.
There will always be some virgins on here to say it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible in this life my friends and number two, this is not with your weak bodies of cowards that you'll be able to do anything.

Anybody a minimum trained can kill a bunch of roaches with an insecticide. Beating their whole army just by crashing them with bare hands is not much more difficult, it just need some practice.

>Brazil
>#4

sure...

typical immigrant

fuck off you twat

units

units of what?

economy

uh, what is a unit of economy

Reminder that Anzu has a bf

She does have a bf but that's not her bf...

it's millions of dollars in gdp

for instance 10,000 millions of dollars = 10,000 x 1,000,000 = 10,000,000,000 = 10 trillion dollars

source: me knowing a rough estimate for the 2010 gdp of those nations

so OP likes ottomanist dictators?

that graph is ridiculously terrible, China has hit a middle income trap now, no way it gets exponential growth

You mean 2003...

It was true years ago. As long as Erdogan is in power we're going backwards not forwards

redpill me on Erdogan, do the grey wolves support him

neo ottomanism my friend

He's just another overcompensating little man that's high on his own supply.

That was true before Erdogan, not anymore!

I like how they bring their own stakes. I see they come prepared. Topkek.

Some do, most don't.

who do they support instead?

you are not fooling anyone with your proxy cockroach

When it was Secular it was ok, now it is dogshit

The Nationalist party, obviously.

>China has hit a middle income trap now

I don't think so

china is still far from japan and south korea economic development wise but they remain staunchly in the right direction

escaping the middle income trap is about promoting a qualitative transformation to the economy, looking at indicators and growth rates help little to understand the big picture

china is investing heavily in education and innovation and gaining ground in important complex industries like auto and consumer electronics; shenzhen is attracting people and companies from around the globe to work in hardware (3d printing projects) because, similar to silicon valley in the U.S., it has become a innovation hub with synergy gains hard to replicate elsewhere

plus they are recolonizing africa and they have geographically easier access to asian markets, this competitive advantage alone is enough to sustain their industries on some level in the global economy while they play catch up, even then, just being able to play catch up is fucking good enough

you want the harsh reality of a country stuck in the middle income trap? look at fucking brazil: we are literally economically inviable for industry because our workers are not productive and get paid too much, and you can't cut pay because it's political suicide and we are all commies, so our economy never grows decently, so the companies can't invest in machines and the government can't invest in education, and we are stuck perpetually exporting commodities because the best we can do is dig up our resources and sell them for cheap to other nations

that's what the middle income trap is all about, and despite all the problems of the chinese economy, and there are plenty, I see no such future in their horizon

I would pay a lot of money to join BOPE as a tourist and go hunting druggies in favelas

you'd have to join BOPE to witness that first hand

or be on the receiving end...

Wo I was just browsing google images for Turkroaches and then I opened Sup Forums and saw this thread.