How will you solve the THOT problem, anons? Share your Tinder THOT

Everyday, millions of THOTs are posting nudes on (((Instagram))) and (((SnapChat))) and hooking up with guys from (((Tinder)))

What is your solution to solve the THOT problem anons?

Oh, and please share your Tinder THOT with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/thot
youtube.com/watch?v=BocQKSpiA20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im too fat and ugly and socially retarded to get any so thats why i hate them.

Italian girls are hot.

I have no idea what half of what you're saying means.

Nordcuck please go back to plebbit.

>THOT
is this some gayfag PUA term or something?

Join them to cleanse them from the inside.
I smash tinder pussy every month at least, 8/10s+

Are you faggots serious?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/thot

>61516
Help her become a slug user.

>020
Witnessed

Disgusting.

You must obey Thoth!

Its not any problem i have to deal with
Sloots dont give a fuck about me

bang me anons

Ayyyylmao

How did that thing get into a sorority?

Remove women's rights

girls love to surround themselves with uglier girls in order to make themselves stand out.

t. someone with three sisters.

Just dropping by to point out how fucking retarded of a term "thot" is. When used in verbal conversation it's indistinguishable from the word "thought". As an anagram it's grammatically awkward. For example, "Look at Stacy. She's being such a that ho over there."

Most importantly, you're appropriating language associated with the millenial-swag-nigger-slut-yolo-trash culture that is an antithesis to Sup Forums. Everytime you say or type "thot" you sound braindead.

Does she work at a biology department as a specimen for the missing link?

>he can't distinguish between thought and thot

Looks like shes from a circus exhibit

Praise Pek!

Women are property of their fathers until marriage, property of their husbands afterward.

i read and you tumblr fuckers need to go back

-

s a g e

Jesus muh dick!

>knowyourmeme.com

This girl I met online sent me 46 out of her 150 nudes, has called me daddy and wants to meet this weekend.

One the one hand I want to get laid and but on the other hand she's a kind of chunky crazy ultra slut. Hopefully one day I'll meet another girl who likes me and isn't too far gone. This one's only 18 and already pretty crazy.

So it's nigger twitter shit? K.

Ok. Where's she?

how do you meet girls like that online?

Do you just have to be Chad?

looks fat

Post more of these! I will mail you one of my fingers in exchange for an imgur album of this girl

bro. you should take easy pussy. I mean it's hard for guys and it will get more difficult unless you are rich or powerful to get good free pussy

>Italian

48 IQ - LOLOLOL!

Niggers' IQ is higher

She looks like just the right kind of fat though. Like not disgustingly fat, but fat enough that she has big fleshy hips and thighs, and also makes you hate her a little bit. Shit is so cash.

>Thot problem
They are our valued allies and you will respect them.

what the fuck is THOT ? you damn kids with your pokemans and 32 genders are pissing me the fuck off

I just occasionally trawl shit like okcupid, send out a load of messages and see if anything sticks.

This girl is definitely not Chad material, I seem to fill a niche for weird girls. I've met milfs and neets and chubby/chunky girls on here but have only met one normal-ish girl online.

The way I like to think of it is that I give them attention and I get to grind xp so I can be less of a autistic sperglord

Had sex two nights in a row with a Finnish girl I met off tinder - first time we met. How am I doing plebbit? This is my tally off tinder so far:
Swede (30)
Dutch (22)
Dutch/Anglo kiwi
South African
Estonian
Finn

All of the above except the South African and the kiwi were blonde. The Dutch and the Estonian were on birth control so I creampied them every time we fucked.

Pic: designed to trigger me

THOT
These Hoes Obey Terrorists

Isis terrorist cell made of women.

>nz

Thottiest country in the world.

Please say stuff like "take my Trump tower, slut!"

Pretty much. I almost never approach women, I just wait for a nice looking one to talk to me, works out most of the time.

This. Many hooks in the water + your bait attracts one type of fish. Know your fish.

i've been trawling OKC and POF for a year with no luck.

Reminder that you must settle down with a white whore to preserve the white race.

Kiwi was 28
South African 29
Estonian 22
Finn 25

Pic: what I hope to seduce soon (the blonde, obviously). An Icelandic girl is one of my ultimate fantasies

I thought your kind weren't allowed here

>thot
>meme

It's literally just nigger talk, nigger. You know pol is fucking stage iv cancer when nufgts are memeing fleek and thot.

Lurk lurk and lurk
avoid pedophiles and traps
omegle, chatroulette, kik groups, chat avenue,
t. met a 3 years gf online and dozens of sluts

>he can't get PTP

I just try every single tactic until one of them works, first time I got laid was by sending "why haven't we fucked yet?" to every single girl that was in my area on okcupid. I ended up getting banned but also managed to get with a 40 year old Maori lol.

Then another time I found a foreign exchange student from the US in the halls at my uni, talked to her normally then set up a date to meet her at uni asap. Then essentially had a casual relationship going all year until she left.

Use you pseudo anonymity to try everything you can

Convincing Arya cosplay

Kek

Never turn your back on a (((Breen))).
I'm pretty sure the masks are to conceal their huge noses.

Dad?

lold

hahaha i love black cock inside my boypussy

I bet.

yeah I try witty lines like 'if you're Tokyo I'll be Godzilla' to random girls, it does get responses at first then they stop responding.

>'if you're Tokyo I'll be Godzilla'
A man in a rubber suit? If they wanted a gimp, then there's fetish sites for that shit.

what should I be saying then?

Just 'hi how are you'?

Don't ask me, I'm fast approaching wizardry.

youtube.com/watch?v=BocQKSpiA20

This is how you do it.

>Yeah, the deal we made with the japanese will earn us millions.
>Oh sorry wrong chat
Ormargerd u rich???
>Yes, Im the CEO of a succesful company

Then shell do whatever you want.