Uganda is worried about the number of Chinese men marrying their women

“But we have many who are marrying and even producing… Even our Ugandan women are accepting to [reproduce] with these men,”

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZcMBWttLKs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326136/Worlds-apart-Uganda-tops-list-ethnically-diverse-countries-Earth-South-Korea-comes-bottom.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>6561656

Those digits!

Will the niggers be out-bread by the Chinese?

RICED

It's a small step up in terms of ordered societies.

What U gan do?

Their immigrants are better than the sand niggers. I'll take shit tier highways over suicide bombing.

*Optional Sieg Heil*

Will this force black men to actually become semi-functioning members of society?
Will the Chinese actually be able to accomplish what Whites couldn't??

KEK no.
They will just chimpout cause the chinese are cucking them.

RICED

In fifty years Uganda will be the major power in Africa.

>intentionally reducing your offsprings IQ
So the Chinese are gonna be culturally enriched soon?

Looks like they are marrying them for passports and visas. I hope this stops though, nogs and rice gooks really produce the ugliest beings on earth.

>Weidong, managing director of the company, told the panel, “China assists African countries to develop. If you don’t like, it can stop; we can stop.”
Niggers BTFO

I believe that Owing to their higher average IQ Chinese culture has developed and evolved in such as a way as to robustly accomodate idiots.

Even though the mean IQ of China is higher than western nations, they have at least a hundred million half wits.

The conformity of their society helps strongly beat into their thick skulls what their place is and how to behave, so they don't cause nearly as much trouble as our niggers do for instance.

it's time to grief china in africa.
pic related is swahili

>i am here
>to breed your women

>What is Y chromosome
If it was Chinese women being fucked by Africans, it would be different but when it is Chinese men passing on their Y chromosome using the wombs of African women, then it is Africans getting enriched

>she craves the big Chinese brain

imagine the complex their children will have

>black
>small dick
>not as smart as chinese
>lives in uganda

jesus, almost feel bad for them

even more fucked up than the hapafags

kek demanded it.

>she yearn for that
> big chinese brain

The ancestors of arabs have been a crossbreed between the ancestors of mongoloids and negroids.

>blacks cuck whites
>whites cuck asians
>asians cuck blacks

She looks like a dark skinned wojak with black hair on.

wtf i love chinese men now

It's really come full circle.

and everyone cucks finland :^)

Who the fuck wants to lower the IQ of their race?? Better to eradicate much of the African population and leave the continent to the whites and yellows to build civilisation.

Wait, i'm half white half asian and i never knew this term existed. Is there something wrong with hapas? I've been living a really comfortable and well adjusted life so far

they're just jealous. hapas master race

yeah pretty close

Dumb people are easier to control

>implying china isn't scheming to take over uganda and then africa by overpopulating and replacing the locals

RICED

The only problem is that you are a dirty mongrel.
Altough I am a mongrel too (human/kike)

nothing wrong with them except for a few idiots on reddit and occasional posters on Sup Forums

Seems like this thread was made just for me. Ok lads, what do you want to know?

Does Ooga mean Booga?

This is black genocide. There HAS to be some kind of global conspiracy going on to allow these fucking chinks to invade black countries like Uganda and outbreed the natives and steal their women.

Fucking kikes. It's because Ugandans are the only ones smart and strong enough to resist the NWO, so they want to replace their population with effeminate, conformist gooks with no minds of their own.

Repeat after me: We must secure the existence of our people and a future for black children.

THOTH BE PRAISED

when will the war start between muslims and non-muslims?

give me your land, mubutu. I will surely find gravel for that chinese man

Do you read the Red Pepper? What do they write about this phenomenon? Do you prefer afro or wigs on women?

how are my translations?

CHINKED

That's why south and central america are such shitholes, the Spaniards bred with the natives.

It means Hasa Diga Eebowai

No idea, but it won't be here. Seriously the Christians and Muslims of UG get on fine - it's not a hellhole like Nigeria

Now I know why everyone in Uganda knows Kung-Fu

youtube.com/watch?v=CZcMBWttLKs

>>small dick

>Will the Chinese actually be able to accomplish what Whites couldn't??

Yes because they give no shits about what SJWs think. They will colonize Africa and never think the less of it.

i is that flojack?

Tough shit Uganda, welcome to the white mans world.

Hahaha I fucking love this. I was wondering if there'd be a good solution to China's man surplus. Start taking over countries by spreading the Han gene. Can't wait for the reaction of liberals when black countries get a taste of their own medicine. Will they call them racist?

Make a thread.

I don't read UG newspapers, but RP is pretty hilarious (notorious bum drillers et al)

No idea, I'm a white guy over here - and if that's meant to be Swahili, that's a Kenya/Tanzania language - not really spoken here much

idk, i just edited someone elses black wojak into a woman. i like the name hijak myself.

I'll gladly take Chinamen over jiggaboos and mudslimes any day of the week.

>3.7 inches
>University of Toronto

Really makes you think

Simple there are almost literally no women in China.
7 men to 1 female to be exact in most cities.

Only in places like in Shenzhen there are a lot of women.
But they only move there in hope to get a Hong kong husband or some western expat.

>RICED
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

chinese emotionless calculating mind combined with Ugandan athletic body, they can produce ubermen and take over the world.
Chinese+Ugandan= masterrrace

>not really spoken here much
oh goddamn it.

idk... its flojack

it's not really surprising. Not every nigger is big. Ugandans are probably slightly taller than chinks, but not much.

Why does the whole fucking world have racemix fever all of sudden?

>2047
>master race of chinese-ugandans take over uganda
>together they build up the country to the greatest nation in africa
>chinese-ugandans become the jews of uganda

Why doesn't Uganda want diversity? Are they racist?

Would be pretty impressive but i doupt it. You have to keep in mind chinese are usually richer than the blacks, and poors breed much more usually.

The fuck you doing there bro?

Yeah, UG people are on the short side

Black pussy is amazing tho

Way to go. Got to get the puss somewhere! Dick length/girth 50xp!!

How do you get black chicks into bed?

Post boipucci

ah makes sense, i didnt know who that was

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326136/Worlds-apart-Uganda-tops-list-ethnically-diverse-countries-Earth-South-Korea-comes-bottom.html

We're actually the most diverse country in the world

Long holiday, enjoying the sun, fruit, weed and wimmins

I seriously hope these Chinese breed the ape out of these people and do something worthwhile with the country.

By being white

Nah... you're rather a mongol.

it would be great user

I Asian and my dick is larger than all of these

Ugandan hookers probably prefer white and asian clients, at least they actually pay.

who cares

Why can't black women get enough of the BCC?

Everyone punches down

It's only the
> male
> asian-looking
> white father asian mother
hapas who get fucked in the head
If you're well-adjusted, presumably you're not 3/3.
But then again you're posting on Sup Forums, so by definition are not well-adjusted.

Britbong, the Chinese are expanding and they have a female deficit of about 30 million extra men who would otherwise not be able to find wives. Second, Africa's problems are largely cultural, not genetic. The white collar worker is a new thing, most of society you only needed an 80 IQ to get by well enough in order to cloth and feed yourself. The low IQ labor needed to build Africa from nothing does not require a high IQ. They're not trying to transport Africa to the moon.

>COLONIZED

no but seriously, is it that easy to get black girls if you are white in Africa?

FAKE
No sane country, let alone scientist would use inches as measurements outside of the US.

Would probably either get ransomed or aids

Being white is an upgrade to most black women. Being white is like a symbol of success to them.

Cuz, you know. We didn't live in mud huts for literally all of our existence.

They already are, There's about 2.5-3 billion Chinese people in the world including diaspora.

In Uganda it is - and the girls here are fiiiiine. You have to filter out all the skets though.

Its simple if you are a bitch you get treated as a bitch.

This also applies to full bloods.

Asian is a broad term. Breeding with a white NE Asian or Mongol would be fine. Breeding with an island chink or POO is probably a bad idea.

This is true. I've met so many women here that want nothing to do with UG men (and it REALLY pisses me off when they see me with one of their women)

>Long holiday, enjoying the sun, fruit, weed and wimmins
>weed and wimmins
>wimmins

Yeah, be sure to pack a few dozen STDs into your personal luggage, there´s surely some left to discover.

>tfw this is a plan to enlarge their cocks

Never liked the ashy black skin.
And that bitchy temperament considerable worse than a white girl.

Only would bang a mullato or something.

If "13:30 Kaba Church" taught be anything it's that Africans make a big deal out of money. As a white Belgian colonist they will likely assume you have plenty of money and treat you accordingly, especially if you dress well.