What actually happens when Putler dies?

Seriously, any rusanons aware me? Will your country go into civil war? What will foreign policy look like after Putlin kicks the bucket? In all honest we can't let this man lose the nuclear codes

Dimitri Medvedev will inherit. Also Trump and wiretapping and what have you.

Dmitiriv medvedev is a puppet bro

Restoration of the monarchy

Hey after Medvedev there was no more corrupt Militsiya running around.

> He renamed them into the Politsiya.
Truly a western style problem solver.

Jesus who the fuck isin't hitler these days

You fart

Hitler changed the face of humanity forever to his own.

>tfw you will never live in a world entirely populated by hitlers
Why even live bros

He was trustworthy enough to help Vlad get around his "constitutional" problems though. I'd think that means he's in the inner circle, wouldn't you?

can any one man control russia like putin did? are there any cold-war era, KGB-molded, people with an iron fist to rule Russia left?

Russia would tear itself apart with greed, selfishness, and foreign meddling once Putin goes.

He is the devil we know.

Rasputin will resurrect and lead the eternal slav

Rasputin has already been resurrected, his name is Alexsandr Dugin

There will be a month of mourning for the worlds greatest dictator, it will truly be a day that will live in infamy.

Iron Maiden

>He is the devil we know.
He's not even that, he's just someone out for his own and his countries interests, I think that's just a novelty in the west.

Every other country seems to be marching to the same tune of globalism. Putin only gives a shit about Russia and himself.

We can let this milf get the nuclear coddes

> he's just someone out for his own and his countries interests

He's looking out for the interest of corrupt gangsters dude

>Putin loves Russia
>Trump loves America
>They must be evil and in cahoots with one another

Every western news channel everyone.

Coup/chaos. Even if he leaves a successor there are just too many factions and people waiting for him to die so they can make a grab for power.

definitely struggle. But russia is strong. Russia always endured whatever is thrown at her whether it be winter, armies, and the most evil of ideologies. It is in a constant state of suffering and that produces strong people, it has no shortage of strongmen. I am pretty confidant someone will arise to lead her to glory.

She will prosecute the world.

We are all Hitler user, he lives in each and every one of us.

Why are they setting fire to their house?

KEK'd

Id tenderly love mummy

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

SQUELCH

Underrated

Police is a wreck after reform.

>Hey after Medvedev there was no more corrupt Militsiya running around.
what?

I`d say that`s none of your fucking business, cunt.

Hitler is all of us, Hitler is the Earth, Hitler is the cosmos, all things are Hitler. This is the final redpill.

Putin will be remembered as the man who uncucked the world. When Europe bent over to the mudslimes, he stood strong. When Obongo tried to be a grown man for once in 8 years, Putin bitch slapped him. True legend

This desu

I hear putin is sick and will step down by December

>when Putler dies?

impossible
he horizontally transfers his consciousness to a backup Putin weekly and is behind 7 dead-man switches

>iron fist
The only fist out there is oligarchy's fist up in his ass.

The photo is a perfect allegory of the future of Putin's Russia. Like lesbian love, Putin's perverse alt-westernism is barren. Their flaming hovel signifies the persistent long-term economic projections for Russia's undynamic economy. Like the Trojan Women of the Aeneid they are forsaking their only hope of salvation (American capitalism and the crops under their feet) and fanatically resigning themselves to a "neoprimitive": that is in reality indistinguishable from the rest of the terrorist-exporting, Chinese vassal central-asian "stains".

>his countries interests
Top fucking kek

Also laughing at people who think Medvedev isn't part of the inner ring

Real Putin is already dead and there is his double now.
"Putin" will be Emperror forever.

jihadists that believe arabs are masterrace cause muhamad was arab and also the ideal man, who hate all jews believe every jew conspiracy and teach their 4 year olds that they must destroy the jews, and Christians, and polytheists, and atheists, and other muslims, and fags, and lesbians, and sluts and.... They are beautifull people with vibrant tolerant culture, and you are a bigot because fuck you

Shoigu.

That pic is fucking awesome. I'd live there.

It will be a mad rush for the power grab. Basically the second 90s. It will last until a second Putin-like figure emerges and brings it all to heel.
Russia can not exist under liberal democratic regime. It simply can't. Authoritarianism is what we need. It's part of our mentality and it's not changing any time soon.

It had a name change xd.