He isn't a Stalinist

>He isn't a Stalinist

>Hes'a manlet Georgian

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Do communists not realize that communism guarantees a single giant corporation (a.k.a. the government) complete monopoly over every industry and the power to kill any employee (a.k.a. the citizen) that doesn't comply? Communism literally is a parody of the perceived flaws in capitalism. I have tried and honestly cannot imagine a system more exploitative of workers. It guarantees that you will never be anything more than a slave laborer grunt - that is unless you are a (((Party member))). How is it current year and people still believe in this? The kikes are so impatient and pushy that they're already pushing it just 20 years after the Soviet Union collapsed. Let the goys take a five minute break before they have to deal with this shit again

Not an argument. He was strong enough to crush Hitler who was a mere baby

>end to famines
heh
lol
kek

so communism is basically... capitalism...

woah...

Not an argument. All reputable historians agree the Americans won the war

Under Stalin there was only one famine, under Russian empire there was plenty
Cool propaganda you believe there

America did jack shit, they entered when Soviets almost ended the job

>Finn
>Stalinist
if your great grandfather was still alive he'd probably shove his foot so far up your ass you'd cough up boot polish

>t. Mannergreim

Extremely untrue, Americans fought the crack elite of the Germany Army and the Japanese and basically terrified them so much with their shock and awe that the Allies rolled into Berlin... the Soviets were on the verge of collapse before America saved teh day

>I'm going to forget about the holomodor, and pic related

Couldn't blame Stalin, If I was stuck with Russian morons i'd start purging fuckers too

>muh holodohoax
numbers are way off and about 20k Americans die every year because they don't have food. And that's only US, plenty of people die of hunger because US imperialism every year

(You) for based thread.

>collectivism

>numbers are off
>believe me
>20k burgers starve to death
>no source again
I can play the no source game too if you like

>20k die of hunger every year in US.
Source that, I don't believe it for a second.

>Implying I would support an autist that believes writers are engineers of the mind

Stalin was a /lit/ autist contrarian that made an obscure work of Germanic literature written by a hack that never worked a hard day in his life the political ideology of his country.

There was one FORCED famine to stop Ukraine from leaving Russia. Famine was common in Russia, if you look at Russia in the 1920's they had basically half the grain production since pre-war times. Then he did a forced famine before the Soviet Union became a thing and stopped being in power and we all know about how they had to stop telling people to eat their children in the USSR don't we.

So thank you Stalinism for not fucking up a completely destroyed country while it sorted itself out. Minus the genocide, civil war and forced famine it was pretty great. 10/10

Yes let's give our lives into Juha Sipilä's complete control. Our wellbeing is his top priority.

Communism is parody corporate dystopia, Mirror's Edge capitalism

>Simo
>Get sniper

what is lend lease

Stalin was the most effective leader in the 20th century

at killing his own people, of course.

Wait no, that would be Mao.

Hitler killed more of his own people, much more

Australians?

>what is the gulag
>what are death camps in russia

estimates are around 60 million you dip

those estimates are wrong, Stalin killed 6-9 million over the course of 30 years, Hitler was far more vicious

Those estimates are absurd, you only get to the 55 million figure bys basically blaming Stalin for every single person who died in Russia for 30 years. It's a recent push, based on trying to make Stalin "worse than Hitler" to excuse the West supporting neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

20 years in the gulag for being such a faggot OP.

>end to famine
>there was one famine
Pick one finnfag

Also convenient to not mention the Jewish Marxists purging millions of Orthodox Christians who held allegiance to the Whites and not the Reds.

Fuck off with your shit bait, your shitting up the board.

I love how Communists randomly switch between saying the USSR wasn't real communism when Capitalists use it as an example to show how retarded Communism is.
Then later Communists wave Soviet flags and LARP as a party member sending Chad Thundercock to the gulag for fucking their crush.

>Then later Communists wave Soviet flags and LARP as a party member sending Chad Thundercock to the gulag for fucking their crush.

Modern leftists too a T

>The Holodomor took 30 years

You got it, comrade!

>let's play literally every single item that being produce, we for sure can forecast every possible need
>people will love to work their jobs without any way to change them or see any impact their job has on anything. We'll just shoot/jail them if they won't like it, easy.

Wonder why every communist state ever collapsed.

no, but all of the deaths from the different purges and the gulags making up that total took 30 years

>All reputable historians agree the Americans won the war
Wrong. The americans just made the war in Europe end sooner. The Germans already lost the initiative in Russia before the invasion of Normandy