HUGE Crowd of Muslim Protesters Raise Turkish Flag in Rotterdam, Holland

youtube.com/watch?v=rn7SHe5GaPs - Muslim Turks living in Holland swarm the streets of Rotterdam in support of Turkey following the controversy between the two countries. This controversy involved one of Turkey's ministers being barred from entering the country.- Can anyone at this point truly dispute that Islam is a religion of peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-terror-threat-fears-several-10006786
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huế
youtube.com/watch?v=wREBD2og5iY
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1Gfney9MM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no one is doing anything
>the natives are just waiting for the police to do something
>the same police who is controlled by globalists

Fucking ottomans, my history teachers were right to instill hatred towards turks in my young heart, DEATH TO TURKS, DEATH TO ISLAM, GOD HELP US SO

>GOD HELP US
cuck

sry but this is not HUE land, we actually try to be civil. if this means being cucked...then so be it

>watch out turkroach, these freaks are out to getcha

Good god i can almost smell them here

>justifying your own genocide with "civility"
You deserve it, alright.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil

you were saying?

What's your point, cuck?

good luck holland. expel them all please. thanks.

Go back to 55chan, negro.

Fuck off, you filthy monkey.

>Send Muslims to invade Europe.

Lol

Kill yourself, nigger.

if you dont get it you are not worth my time :smily-face EX-DEE HUE

thanks for igniting European nationalism while your numbers are too low to prevent your removal, smarties.

think of how many roaches could have been squished with one good BRRRRRT

Where are the suicide bombers when you need them?

HUE land = ?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-terror-threat-fears-several-10006786

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huế

This is the 3rd time I've seen this OP copy pasta'd word for word.

WTF is going on?

>Stopping the bombers from bombing their favorite target will stop the bombers bombing
Deutchland, Deutchland, uber dipshit!

It's not relevant, anyway. Muslims spend most of their time blowing each other up...except in Europe. I just want then to be more consistent.

Islam?
Sounds lile a political thing tard

>black on black crime

Nobody wants to talk to you, monkey. Just another third-world nigga. I, your father.

This fucking picture man...

Nah, its islam

>nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huế
Thanks bro

that's unreasonable.

But France, thats raycisss!!!

so many niggers infesting this earth and you cant help but hate every last one

your priorities are so fucking retarded holy shit

It tugs my chain too. You can tell at a glance that some photographer put that doll there for extra emotional effect.
You know what? We'd know it was a child flattened by an islamic pavement trucker if you left the space blanket off.
But that would upset people, so we'll put a toy doll next to her instead (to upset people).
I say mainstream the blood and gore. It's this pussy emotional leveraging that's stopping people seeing Islam for what it really is.

>letting the corpses release nigger stink and aids into the air

bulldoze them into a pile. use synagogues and mosques as dead nigger storage / nigger trashcans

Funny shit, considering the dumb niggers are living in africa, the most mineral rich continent on the planet.
But hey, lets do nothing for the last 3,000 years and keep blaming whitey ^^

Vlad had mastered the technique of impaling the niggers in such a way that the pole went through the entire body, out the mouth, and the nigger would be alive for DAYS.

The muslim armies could hear the agonising wailing from miles away and ran away scared shitless.

If that doesnt make you rock hard, i dont know what will.

>Given his name, it should come as no surprise that this was the most favored method of execution by Vlad the Impaler. In 15th century Romania; the victim was forced to sit on a sharp and thick pole. When the pole was then raised upright, the victim was left to slide down the pole with their own weight. It could take the victim 3 days to die using this method and it has been said that Vlad once did this to 20,000 people all while enjoying a meal.

SO HOT.

Dutch should hang the first lot from windmill blades for entertainment and national pride. After that - total agreement. Though, I'm not sure Europe has enough lumber.

>Turks actively guaranteeing Geert's victory

Is Erdogan actually based? Did he plan this all along?

Going to Amsterdam next week, God help me if these roachouts are still happening

You mean, we don't have access to AR15s or we would have. They are foreign invaders, they need to die to send a message.

Literally kebab kebabs
An inspiration to us all

To do this, you only need to shove the tip of the pole into the anus and tie the legs loosely to the pole. Gravity does the rest.

God help us all in this coming war.

I mean it sincerely. 9/10 of us probably won't make it, but we must do our duty, as our ancestors have always done. It's time to join in history, my fellow men.

Easier explanation is that he's fucking stupid.
Hence why he's threatening to boycott the Netherlands when around 18% of their income is exporting to us.

>Rotterdam
Fucking cesspool.

youtube.com/watch?v=wREBD2og5iY

>he's threatening to boycott the Netherlands
You know, this isn't such a bad idea. I do support Turkey boycotting the Netherlands after all.

Does this help Wilders?

>we actually try to be civil. if this means being cucked...then so be it
Netherlands YES!

Why?

you decide

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1Gfney9MM

Take it a step further - hang them from the windmills, then get all the Dutch Army recruits to use them for live fire training.

Not only will it teach the recruits to hit a moving target, but it will also desensitise them to actual death, and it will still take a while for the kebabs to die.

It's win/win/win!

Does Geert actually have a chance? I see a lot of speculation from people from other countries who are just guessing and don't actually know how your politics work.

DEUS
E
U
S

VULT
U
L
T

Death to all Turks. Death to all sandniggers. Europe for Europeans only!

We can learn a lot from history. People nowadays think Arabs aren't white, yet there was more physical difference between Romans and Germans in first ct. BC. In fact differences were so big that Romans were terrified of those big bulky pale people from the forest. Fast forward 2000 AD, we're a solid mix with main differences still existing at far north/south.

Secondly, Islam. Face it. ((They)) have much better historical perspective than you ever will, they know Islam will replace Christianity just like Christianity replaced the old gods. And everything and everyone will be fine and civilization will flourish. Do you think Christians were decent folks back then? No. Eastern, savage, dramatic, violent. Same thing, new cycle.

This.

I feel like Sup Forums only half-way gets it, and it's obvious every time libshits riot and burn down cities.
>"Why don't the cops do anything to stop them?!!"

Gee I wonder

if they love turkey so much, why don't the move back

Fuck my country for allowing Erdogan puppets to have their meeting

>tfw Turks dont break shit but libtards do

Libs officially below Turk tier.

That's Über Swedes, the most bluepilled creature known to man.