Auschwitzs mass graves

If mass gassings took place in Auschwitz then there must be large mass graves.
Where are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqJBGB5yKTk
film-assets.ushmm.org/MP4/RG604500C01_03082011_1215.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/xx6cw3_auschwitz-trial-in-poland-with-subtitles-jan-18-1948-300k-dead_news
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In our minds.

Nazis moved the graves in a last ditch effort to save face

they laid 20 inch concrete slabs over them, so people can't dig them up to investigate if they actually exist.

my favorite

The bodies were all burnt in ovens. By my calculation, the ovens are still at work today, probably in secret, turning the 600 gorillions into ash so that nobody can find them and the goyim will feel guilty for the rest of all times.

So they killed several hundred thousand people then dug them up and moved their dead bodies somewhere else?

Is there are proof of any of this?

Incinerated them.

Didnt you see on tv stupid goy? How dare you ask for proof?

All of them?

There are mass graves goy ... trust me.
>where, can we dig them up?
NOOO NOO YOU MAY NOT PERFORM SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN AUSCHWITZ!! GUARDS THROW HIM OUT AND BAN HIM FOR LIFE

FPBP

>If mass gassings took place
they didn't. Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqJBGB5yKTk

I also need so called physical evidence for the debatable amount of so called 50 million so called people so called killed in this so called world war II

film-assets.ushmm.org/MP4/RG604500C01_03082011_1215.mp4

Fucking can't stand Holocaust denier drivel. General Eisenhower witnessed it and had footage taken, asswipe!!!.

"I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”- General Eisenhower

American propoganda.

dailymotion.com/video/xx6cw3_auschwitz-trial-in-poland-with-subtitles-jan-18-1948-300k-dead_news

STFU leafer

If Holodomor took place in Ukraine then there must be large mass graves.
Where are they?

Durr hurr! Da Holocaust never happened.....

Sick fucking bastards around here.......

Yeah yeah yeah.

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

They were cremated.

They didn't move the bodies. They dug them up and burned them.

Yeah, ok, so I suppose now that I'm supposed to believe that my great uncle was just telling bullshit stories about what he saw in Germany after the war was over, huh? Fucking cognitive dissonance of you basement dwelling cucks is something else.

Happy to accept the holocaust is real as long as I can first say it's not real without ending up in jail...

Top fpbp m8

>muh uncle stories
lmao

Could you imagine the look on Hans face as he's ordered to dig up a mass grave of decomposing bloated bodies and told to incinerate them? That smell must have rivaled roses.

>famine of 1921

try again

>muh grandpapi anecdote

Gas yourself faggot

Oh...witty comeback there Scooter.

Your Uncle probably say starving people that had just barely made it through a two front war in a collapsed country.

Well that's all they could do; imagine

Why don't you go eat shit and bark at the moon, you no-load, pencil dicked, sphincter licking toad?

You don't need them when they all turned to ash

>tfw angry plebbitard

Fuck off back to where you belong

The gassing of Jews is fake. Sorry to disappoint you. There were concentration camps for forced labor and bad thing happened. But there was never any gas chambers. I know people who have worked in Auschwitz and they verified this.

Jet fuel can't melt human bones.

Smelled like hummus

>muh great uncle MUST be telling the truth
Who's the cuck lmfao?

we dug up the bodies of 6 million people before the Allies arrived and burned them all, then threw the ashes into the sea to leave no traces, all within a week.

if you doubt that, then you are an evil nazi and should be hanged!

The ashes were scattered to the wind

My grand uncle told me he was alive when dinosaurs were still around.

>my dad works at Nintendo

When discussing Nazis, why do they bring up an old film studio in Poland?

my uncle said he works at Nintendo and you press A+B at the triforce and Zelda gets in a bikini!

have they followed the rollarcoaster tracks and checked there?