Be "shitskin" UAE citizen

>Be "shitskin" UAE citizen
>Free universal healthcare from the day you were born to the day you die.
>If medical treatment not available in the country, government will send you overseas to get treatment from top hospitals and will pay for all expenses.
>College education is free and government will send you overseas to study in top schools if you want to (and pay you a salary in top of that).
>Six figure salary government job straight out of university.
>Government literally pay you to get married and even give you a free house in process.
>If I want to open a side business government will share the risk with me and help in funding.

Why would I want to be white again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your countries oil wealth will dry up.

We aren't that dependent on oil friend

>Dubai — Oil used to account for more than 90 per cent of the UAE gross domestic product (GDP) in the 1970s. However, the contribution of non-oil sectors to the GDP rose to 69 per cent at the end of 2014. Today, oil accounts for less than a third of the UAE’s GDP.

Because your skin color resembles the texture of this duece im about to drop

You fuck goats,first sex experience with humans would probably be with some blood cousin,you do smell,your woman smell
Also your countries will become irrelevant,I wish it had happened sooner,and wish they nuked mecca but things will come my jew LARPing smelly goat fucking camel ridding dessert pig of a man

Oh and we don't have taxes on income. I take home 100% of my salary.

See, it's starting already. Your generation may be the last to get on the free ride.

Maybe you'd have fewer "random" screenings at the airport and less heart disease.

But I digress. You've screwed over the USA royally and kept the wolves at bay. Whatever your leaders may be, they aren't stupid.

this will vanish with falling oil prices

When you get invaded for your last oil reserves as part of the greater western alliance

Can I become brown too if I bang one of your garbage bags?

because your party is gonna end real soon

The UAE is about as good as a shitskin nation can ever hope to be desu

That's the least your dirtnig royalty can do with their oil shekels, and still you're all on the precipice. Ha.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio
>UAE
>2.74 males for every female

what the fuck do you do with all the girls, kill them in the womb?

Too many foreign workers. I believe there are actually more female locals compared to male locals.

I hope you're preparing for the next economy, you know after oil. But I've read you're doing quite well in new energy. And you have good tax policy, so people will move there eventually.

regarding your OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_disease

Even a third is WAYYY too much, and I'm sure that there are industries that are indirectly supported by oil , and thus oil is underrepresented

>we literally a utopia
>yeah, I hate when Bangladeshi construction workers slap my mom's ass

Just look at your buddies in Saudi Arabia. The clock is running out, habib

>Youth unemployment one of toughest challenges for Saudi Arabia

>For nationals unemployment is already high at around 12 per cent and the young population is still growing," said Timothy Callen, the assistant director for the Middle East and Central Asia department at the IMF.

>"The public sector has in the past been a very important source of employment for nationals but with fiscal adjustment, the opportunities for public sector employment will be much less going forward."

wow shitskin, you're nearly on the same level of the shit heap of the white world

hey hey hungary, there's no call for that sorta language !

No, you are technically white. I don't like your religion, you retard. The ideology has nothing to do with your wealthiness.

>UAE
>White
>irish, slavs, italians
>not white
Sup Forums

>be arabs
>literally sand poor, not even dirt poor but sand poor, at least dirt can be used to grow shit in
>live in the most violent and inbred region on earth
>find oil
>have westerners extract it for you
>get money
>invest it all in dumb shit like in door ski slopes or, large shopping malls and fake islands
>oil finally dries, gets BTFO by a new for of energy
>Money stops flowing
>Well at least we still get the tourism...
>Governmetn stop throwing oil money at the public
>One or more arab decides to go full muslim
>blames current economic shit situation on being in bad favor with allah or something
>Allah demands a sacrifice of infidels
>blows himself up in a shopping mart full of spoiled rich westerners
>Tourism industry crashes harder then a 747 piloted by a Saudi
>Whole country descend into sectarian violence

That's your future

In less than 100 years, your country will be a desolate desert and you will be back to fucking camels and killing each other over your primitive pig god's book.

Global warming and the upcoming financial apocalypse, not to menton the depletion and replacement of oil, will make your country exactly what it needs to be, a God forsaken wasteland of savages.

Tourism?that is a fucking meme,I have yet so see a non retarded non shitskin deciding to go there for touristic purposes so as to have as many restrictions as possible to haram goods...
Few years ago I was selected to go to Saudi Arabia by a company I used to work with luckily or unluckily I'd didn't go,salary was god tier due to their need for foreign know how but so eof my companions literally came back and gave up their jobs over the conditions there
Personally I think I could have stayed longer but i can't imagine someone with money wanting to waste it in a expensive shit land, even as a gesture to show off money,that is nigger tier show off so yup the only tourists there are nigger dictators from Africa and other smelly shitskins

Meh its almost the same in Nordic countries.

What is actually being produced to contribute to that GDP? Is it new construction?
What is being used to pay for it? Oil money?
I don't believe it's something sustainable or real.

>doesn't know the difference between UAE and Saudi Arabia
>Still talks like he knows shit

You wear a bed sheet instead of clothes...?

But is the GDP going down you retard

He's kind of right guys. It's an islamic utopia. I was talking to a paki, and he dreamt of getting together enough money to go and live in some retarded place there, sounded like a fucking retarded disneyland to be honest.
Of course it will turn into a shit heap once the oil runs out.
But in the meantime, we should get the fucking arabs out of the west and into the oil rich states.

Go explode somewhere far from us white men, then

You don't, you're based Arab.

>be a stupid leech
gee i wonder why wouldn't one want that

sandniggers are still niggers, amd are only slighlty less retarded than full dose nigger. instead of trading all the resources for sacks or rice, you trade them for frivilous western products.

I knew this was going to be a how come can boi white compete even thread from the first line.

But you know this situation is not sustainable. No industry, no top universities, no science and technology, no patents. You are worse than the oil niggers of Norway. Once the oil runs out, all of that will be over and you will be back to riding camels and exporting figs.

And once you die you die, what else?

>white

It's all good until the slaves get uppity.

wrong country.