U.S FREIGHTER HIJACKED BY PIRATES

SOMALIS HIJACK U.S CARGOSHIP
FIRST SUCCESSFUL HIJACKING IN YEARS

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/14/pirates-hijack-freighter-off-somalias-coast-officials-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Unx2xYIc8g
youtube.com/watch?v=N-lZUgaghVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy vey its like anudah shoah!

sweet. hopefully we get another movie out of it.

LOOK AT ME

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

AND SHIEEET SENPAI

Hmm, price of oil drops below $50 a barrel.....oil tanker gets hijacked off the coast of Somalia by pirates. Which country close by would have an interest in disrupting an oil shipment in order to keep the prices inflated?.......Saudi Arabia perhaps? I wonder?......

Its an inside job you dumb burger, you're gonna blame the attack was orchestrated by somebody else and then invade them

>U.S. freighter
>unarmed crew
Trump will fix it.

Why dont they these sailors to have guns?

we are the captains now

look at me..look at me..im the YOU THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

FUCK DRUMPF

NOT EVEN 100 DAYS IN AND HIS SHIPPING INDUSTRY IS IN CHAOS~!!!!
O
T
E
V
E
N
D
A
Y
S
I
N

(((international))) rules and insurance (((companies)))

>Gomu gomu no niga!!

pirates are still alive. Fuck yeah baby

wtf i hate drumpf now

>U.S FREIGHTER HIJACKED
>It was not immediately clear who owned the ship or there it was flagged. Steed said it was UAE-owned and Sri Lankan-flagged, but the Middle East-based official said it was Greek-owned and Comoros-flagged with plans to re-flag it to Sri Lanka.

Fucks given: 0

russia

>Americans got hijacked by a bunch of 3rd world niggers
So much for the """"superior military"""" that Americans keep talking about.. we should just invade them and make it Australian territory

kek

Shut the fuck up ya sod wanker.

we has boat. Somalia can into naval power now, yes?

a lot of freight companies hire ex navy sf dudes to provide security.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Unx2xYIc8g

LOOK AT ME

have fun with your 50 tons of soy beans and a couple of bluetooth headsets

Can you launch a cyber attack with a 56k modem?

i remember how russian special forces dealt with those nigger pirates. captured the ship, disarmed them and put the surviving nogs on a small rubber boat in the middle of the ocean without any resources. fun shit

i've already looked into this guys, it's nothing sadly

I can launch some sperm into your moms vagina

BLACKED

seal team 5 your time has come

Cant they just hire anyone with a gun, honestly a thief isnt going to risk their lives if someone starts shooting at them.

Simplest solution to the problem of piracy.... youtube.com/watch?v=N-lZUgaghVE

Are we going to have to rescue the "best military power in the world" again?

Getting tired of this tbqh.

Captain Philips when?

GET 'EM TRUMP!!

Are some frogman gonna go get some kills?

The Majority of piracy attacks don't even happen off the coast of Somalia but in the Strait of Malacca. Over there you are not even allowed to carry firearms to protect your vessel.

I have worked with SA veterans who ran security on a few vessels over there. One of them told me a funny story of how they scared away some malaysian pirates by throwing full cans of coke at them while they were trying to board.

Don't worry yourself cupcake. The SEALs can take care of this on their own.

It's not a US freighter, and it's a small one used to carry oil from coast to coast.

Literally nothing.

Saffer tactics. Appears retarded but works like a charm. Lel.

How do you even get hijacked on a fucking ocean by Somali fishermen

Literally just shoot the boat

No most countries do not allow armed private security within their waters. For example if you are working offshore Kenya you can have american security experts to supervise but they are not allowed to use firearms. The Kenyan government will provide armed Kenyan Marines to be security on your vessel for a fee.

Somalia is different though, they dont really have a functioning government so you can have armed private security when you go through their waters.

Good i hope they execute the US niggers instantly and sink that ship.

Total american extermination now.

Shit dude I would just smuggle guns in my boat if I was a captain.

I_AM_THE_CAPTAIN_NOW.MEME

*sighs loudly* just another day in Klumpf's AmeriKKKa

Because ex SF dudes are a known quantity and can be expected to perform in a worst case scenario of pirates getting on board and taking hostages. Sure you could just hand out rifles to the crew, but you've got no idea of whats gonna happen when things go south.

This is good we need more negative press on Somalians since it's one of the countries Trump wants to ban from entry.

Spread it

Call them Somalian terrorists instead of Pirates

"Somalian Muslim terrorists hijack US ship"

There is no reason US intelligence shouldn't have prevented this unless if someone made this happen intentionally

AYO HOLUP
*smackslips*
SO U BE SAYIN
*eats chicken*
WE WUZ
*steels ship*
CAPTINZ N SHIET?

>steel

Verpiss Dich MUHAMAD. DU KANNST SICH FICKEN GEHEN

Specops in 4 hours m8's.

T. super duper special air service rooty tooty point and shooty operator.

Yuge embarrassment for the US

>they still didn't learn to get fucking guns when going near Somalia
Fucking retards.

SA is the reason oil os so cheap, dummy. They've been working their asses off to produce as much as possible and tank oil prices to force US producers to close because they can't compete. Once they're satisfied that our producers are all gone and bankrupt, they'll cut production and oil will surge up to $400 a barrel again and they'll make bank while the US producers scramble to get started up again.

stupid niggers

this is what cuck policies like not hiring armed security or shooting at pirates leads to

because companies are cucks who would rather pay out the ransoms and dont want to risk hurting the feelings of somalis by killing their pirates

We must go deeper. Who could cause Saudi Arabia to interfere? Who could hold that amount of power? Could the pirates be funded by the Bogdanoffs? Shame I can't give you a rundown.

I remember we captured some pirates, split them by their citizenship and somalian ones just put back on their own boat and remotely detonated it when it was far enough
Theres even video of this on youtube somewhere

Oil is cheap because OPEC no longer has control over prices to the extent they used to have. One reason is king niggers Iran deal.

>US cargo ship
Afraid not. Maybe the pirates were trying to collect a RARE FLAG.

They're all starving to death in Somalia
They'll use that as an excuse to let them in

Trump can't do shit, he is making the world a worse place, fuxk why did do i get duped by these assholes.

First Obama first time and now Trump, they are all the fucking same.

Remember, dont shoot the white ones.

Some poor fool is going to try and captain Peters these cunts.

FIRST FOR DEAD NIGS

You sound like you are against the free market

Civilian ships at sea are unarmed because of port restrictions. This should end immediately.

Trips of do it faggot.

This is what happens when you don't donate to unicef!

YOU WILL PRAISE KEK NOW, DON'T YOU?

If not a movie, at least we may get another episode of south park outta this.

Cartels like OPEC are not free market.

every passing day Somalia is still on the map, is a failure for the progress of the human race.

A nigga just stole your boat sheeeeeeiiit

Wait until trump embargoes there oil this time...

No they aren't. I know for a fact ships started hiring heavily armed private security when traveling through that area. Question is why not this ship?

>Saudis
>Wanting the price to increase

The Saudis refused to listen to OPEC and cut their oil production, which lead to the massive drop in oil prices.

Why would they do that? Because they knew they have the wealth and oil supply to ride the wave out. Who does not? Russia.

That's not to imply the Russkies were resposible for hijacking a US ship. Because that's beyond retarded. It'd be a declaration of war in order to raise the oil price by $2.

Sounds like this ship was meant to be "hijacked".

I still don't understand how you can board a cargoship with a fucking pneumatic boat

Somalis don't even fear the US. Nice job Obongo.

Was that movie any good? Preferably no Sup Forums memetic language.

>Question is why not this ship?

Because it's expensive, shipping is a low-margin business, and you already have insurance?

CAPTAIN PHILLIPS 2.0

Nice POTC ad

best film i saw that year, not that i watch to many anyways...

There is no seal team 5 dipshit

Not an American Ship...

DRUMPFTARDS WILL DEFEND THIS

get the memes, boys

It's not a u.s. ship.
>It's not a u.s. ship
It's not a u.s. ship
>It's not a u.s. ship
It's not a u.s. ship
>It's not a u.s. ship

Fucking shills

I thought it was a UAE ship? (kebab)