KILL ALL COMMUNISTS

KILL ALL SEMITES

Fuck Obama and fuck Niggers.

>Markel visit delayed due to blizzard

PRAISE KEK, PRAISE WINTER-CHAN

Who's the qt blonde on the right?

A
Woo~

>Other than Rubio I don't think any candidate (except of course for Trump) would have commanded the turnout needed to secure Florida. That rules Kasich right out of the bat.
reminder that Rubio LOST by 18 points to Trump in the Florida republican primary, he would have had trouble keeping enough of the base to actually keep the state.

Also showed a huge sign of weakness for Rubio as a general election candidate that he lost his home state by double digits

It's spring

Marine Le Pen's niece.

>I will never kiss Marion
My eyes actually welled up typing this post.

le pen

fuck drumpf and fuck hitler

so how do we push/ourguy/ over the edge? he used to be a bernout during the election, I wonder if he supports some of trump's policies now?

What is "Spring"?

why isn't it 6 am yet

Not for 6 more days

Thanks for baking!

Soon brother, soon.

Best wizard in all of videogaming.

Y

who are the people doing the fining?

when are their heads going to get shaved and their asses tossed into the Mediterranean?

Wtf I hate Trump now

I'd give her my pen.

What if I'm tired of winning? (I'm not)

Jeb was born here just like most people

Fuck Jeb Bush and Fuck Mexicans.

>It's a "cuckservatives still don't understand" episode

It was more of they're both Skull and Bones and the same politically so we may as well vote for the devil we know.

>How did Bush Jr win in 2004?
>Explain that one to me.
9/11 and Kerry being a weak candidate, but honestly 9/11.

Trump got 4,617,886 votes in Florida.

Rubio, who was running for re-election for Senate, got 4,835,191 votes.

Look at the margin for both cases in Miami-Dade. Cubans vote religiously for Rubio, whereas Trump could have done better among the group.

Jeb would know, since his wife immigrated from the Misty Mountains.

Can this guy just fuck off already?

marion "very disrespectful" lepen

>It was more of they're both Skull and Bones and the same politically so we may as well vote for the devil we know.
the vast majority of voters don't know/care what skull and bones is, every single voter knew about 9/11 though and the war was still fresh enough there wasn't any war fatigue yet

Yeah. A weak candidate, overall. But primaries are a completely different thing from the election.

I don't think Kasich would get enough white rural support in Florida, North Carolina and Maine to win those states. That kills his chances then and there.

Disregard Hillary's weakness for a while: the media did its best to hide them and if it was not for Trump (and even this humble board) to drag it to the headlines every step of te campaign novodynwould have cared.

Rubio: I think he could be effective but given how he melted down on the rebuttal to the state of union and on the debates one scandal would be all necessary to torpedo his campaign.

NO

IT

IS

FUCKING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

is that photoshopped?

It was already proven by multiple posters that Paul Ryan was instrumental in Trump's victory. I'm sorry you're sore winners but it wouldn't hurt to give the man some credit in your victory.

She's back

Incumbents nearly always do better nigger.

no

stop giving me flashbacks of the previous timeline

everything was so hopeless back then

no

I hope she's really French and doesn't doesn't shave or use deodorant. Ohh la la!

Wrong

slow and steady...

sauce please

How about I give him a noose

Can't fucking wait.

Does anyone have a link to Morning Joe?

Nice try. It was fun for a thread or two, now it's just either annoying or consensus cracking.

Clinton is hardly a stronger candidate than Kerry. It bears repeating that when she was asked how she would appeal to Coal country here answer was "make them lose their jobs"

Plus, we also need to consider there were a number of Romney voters who decided to vote for Clinton (especially in suburban America).

These people voted against Trump because they thought he was a lose cannon or because they were upset at his personal conduct. Trump won in spite of that, but these voters could have been won, and perhaps enabled a different candidate to win.

I don't see why it matters to argue much over this though - the best candidate won this time.

>this is newsworthy

one of his star wars episodes, altho I heard he deleted some of his videos, for some reason

He's such a fucking beta.

No, he get's no credit for the rustbelt, not even Wisconsin, which Hillary didnt visit once

shoo shoo NeoCon

> Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

> A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used

> Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting.

> Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.

> As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped.

> However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

(continues)

Nothing was proven.

Ryan wanted Hillary to win and a vote for Trump was a protest against Ryan, too.

Enjoy your Cruz/Fiorina bumper sticker.

why wouldn't that apply to his home state against Clinton? Incumbent isn't marked anywhere on the ballot, people just know you are the current officeholder from the news.

I know for a fact people in the south fucking hate Kasich with a passion. He is everything southerners hate about yankees. He looks like a pompous cunt to them even worse then Romney.

Rubio would have been my bet a long long time ago but he didn't do anything of substance in government in his short time which was really his undoing. On top of that again, southerners and country people come up and hate his softness on immigration. He would have done great in Florida and the north.

Cute

We watch Joe here, son.

fug off you shill. you're not getting my morning joe stream link

But then we'd have World Peace

Mmm hm hm
Hmm mm hm mm mm

Far over
The Misty Mountains cold
Two dungeons deep
And caverns old
We masked away
A break of day
To find our long forgotten gold

The pines were roaring
On the heights
The winds were moaning
In the night
The fire was red
It flaming spread
The trees like torches
Blazed with light

>people super surprised that johntron is redpilled when he just happened to have an ss uniform laying around

>Ryanshill is the Joeshill

no surprises there

Joe killed his intern.

It's a valid discussion topic that is very fair. I'm just addressing the topic because calling a leader in your own party a traitor (when he's obviously not) is divide and conquer shilling. We should be standing with Paul Ryan right now not trying to attack him.

(It doesn't really continue, won't post the whole thing now)

JOE

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html

T- 15 minutes

arguably the biggest problem any candidate would have faced is a media that truly swings to the left and has a penchant to portray all leftist view points as the better ones

trump had the advantage as a man who, for decades, worked and lived in and on media but arguably that and a more populist message were his two biggest strengths.

without more traditional conservative view points i doubt that his campaign could have lasted as long as it did, and arguably a more traditional candidate may have done better as an incumbent to a democratic president and presidential party

of course Paul Ryans is a spinless faggot so what do you do

Probably.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YQEY-InG8w

it would be funny if the nig had aa ciggarillo outfit

Completely disavowed.
Here's a moment from a /PTG/ gone by

die you fucking shill

>An intern suffered spontaneous unexplained death syndrome in Joe's office
ftfy

> we

That's the telltale of an outsider here user.

He was running against an unknown Dem for senator. Hillary isn't an unknown Dem. Rubio wouldn't have gotten working class whites like Trump did.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

>watching local news in CT
>expecting π''/hour snowfall rates

I kek'd

>It's a valid discussion topic that is very fair. I'm just addressing the topic because calling a leader in your own party a traitor (when he's obviously not) is divide and conquer shilling. We should be standing with Brutus right now not trying to attack him.

The Trump scandal industry is out of gas. Sad!

guys, guys.... Where's my morning Joe?

we as in the party not we as in the thread. If you want anything done in the senate and congress there should be a "we" and not a "traitor" vs "trump voter"

13 Fries until Joe! Is he back today? I turned it off after it was only Mika hosting yesterday.

First big hijacking since 2012. Have the Obama era backhanders been stooped?

No problem.

I...is anyone else really, really excited for Shadow of War?

No one watches Joe here. We all get /comfy/ with Friends. Home of the exclusive Trump interview.

>I don't think Kasich would get enough rural White support in Florida

Romney won North Carolina, and came within a point in Florida. When you consider how much Black turnout dropped because Obama wasn't on the ticket - just holding Romney numbers would suffice there.

criticizing his shit healthcare bill is also fair; fallowing that Trump is the leader of the republican party, Ryan was neither elected by the people nor was he well liked before trump announced his run

>we should stand with Paul Ryan instead of attacking him

criticizing a shit bill is and will always be a valid thing to do.

>You get punished for speaking out against the ethnic replacement in your country
Yep , europe is fucked . Soon you won't even be allowed to critizice jihadists

>watching morning joe
I'm rather go to bad, good night

Stop watching anti Trump propaganda.

13 minutes brother

Isn't it like 5 am in your country?