Mfw 22 hours until day of the can of Raid

>mfw 22 hours until day of the can of Raid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how does this work? He gets a majority of votes, he wins?

What happens to the liberty movement worldwide if Geert and Le Pen lost?

Yes

Nothing, even if Geert loses he'll gain a ton of seats in Parliament. Le Pen not winning would simply inflame racial tensions in france even more and the police would probably throw a coupe.

I guess I'm wondering in many Parliamentary countries the winner has to form an alliance to get a majority of the seats in Congress/Parliament. Will anyone want to work with him?

>mostly Americans in this thread at 2 AM

cmon, toothpaste

>Will anyone want to work with him?
Rutte's party will have to, Turks are releasing the 3m refugees and if they don't act they'll be fucked.

I got an allergy shot and fell asleep at 6pm, I just woke up 2 hours ago.

Good luck Geert

GODSPEED, SHOW EUROPE THE WAY

Take all the Trumpian energy I can muster, Geert.

i-is he gonna do it?

nah

Well there's all that talk about a party cartel but I think if that happens the dutch might start rioting too because nobody gets what they voted for.

Ja

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE ELECTION

I AM LITERALLY SHITTING MYSELF

IF THEY DO REALLY GOOD, I MAY OFF MYSELF OUT OF EXCITEMENT

I don't think many European parties can govern in their own right. They pretty much all have to form coalitions with other parties.

Look at this Turkey bullshit happening. Normies have a memory of international incidents that last two weeks, it's too late now

>the shittening

No, he must get the majority of seats in Parliament to win, not the majority of votes. It's spread across constituencies.

Take, for example, UKIP; who gained the third most votes in our election but due to their concentration only won one seat.

the shitty result for ukip result is because britain is SMD electoral rules and most of the other EU countries are party list PR

Your system is shit. At least here every vote counts.

In our system the majority of votes is also the majority of seats in Parliament.

To win you actually don't need the absolute majority, but just be the largest party. Winning allows you to take the initiative in forming your own coalition of parties to form the government.

Only in Wilder's case, everyone has decided to boycot him, so he would actually need an absolute majority of votes to form our government, which he is absolutely never going to get.

>implying Rutte won't form a coalition with him
Paul Ryan said the same shit when Trump was the nominee. These faggots in your Parliament aren't actually going to take a 4 year long break in passing legislation just because their feelings are hurt.

So a plurality not a majority is needed to rule but you have to form a coalition unless you have a majority?

This election isn't much to get excited about. No party will reach the absolute majority and Wilders is cordoned off by the other parties, blocking him from entering a coalition government.

This is our system. We don't elect a president like the US or France does. There's no big winners, we have too many parties, we rule by coalition and we still have a useless king as head of state.

All things considered nobody has the power here. Een if Geert becomes the biggest, even though it will send a wonderful message, those in power will simply ignore that message like they've been doing for decades and continue on their merry liberal way.

The French election is what you should be getting stoked about.

Believe it! (Not)

lel

When almost every party publicly denounces and refuses to work with the PVV, I think there is a slim chance of the PVV ever getting into a coalition, even if they are the biggest party.

Even if he doesn't win its not like his support is going away is it?

I mean good lord imagine the state of Europe in 5 years, he'll be able to go even further with his de-islamisation pledges.

Most of the current parties have ruled it out, but if Wilders gets a plurality, they'll come around. Only reason they ruled it out is obviously posturing; they still think SJWs are the majority of the voters

Of course, all the lefties will still refuse, but PVV could form a solid coalition with VVD, maybe CDA, and a few smaller meme parties like SGP, FvD, 50plus, the Pirate party, etc.

The fact is Ryan had no choice.
Whereas here the Ryans can just ignore Trump by cooperating with all the smaller parties.

yeah, in 10 years when the immigration and minority and islam problem is even worse, the whites will suddenly have turned the corner and decided to be railroaded to extinction.

honestly, the best thing for everyone would be to send them all home now, before there has to be a really horrible and bloody armed conflict between state govt, antifa militia, and RWPDS. it's going to be like weimar with drones and IEDs

and I think the people on this forum will be 30-45 years old and under arms.

>The fact is Ryan had no choice.
Your cuckservative party has no choice, theres only two choices for them, full blackeddotcom open borders just turk my shit up (extremely unpopular) or work with Geert. The majority of your cuckservative party will never get behind the former.

CAN'T HURT THE GEERT

The current state of the country, of the continent, is preposterous.
The Americans didnt need their streets burning down, mass rape and muslim riots in the streets to elect Trump.
We have that and more, but no European Trumps in sight. Aside from Hofer and Le Pen, and Hofer didn't make it.

cant smear the geert

>Even further
He's already more extreme than almost everyone on this front. Back in 1998, he was still doing the #NotAllMuslims thing

Today, he's calling to close all mosques, to ban the Koran (literally comparing it to Mein Kampf), and to ensure that not a single Dutch euro is spent on another shitskin. The only way he can go further is calling for an actual genocide

no fear from the geert

He won't win a majority of votes or seats. But two smaller parties have agreed to form a government with him and if these three parties get a majority together, Geert will become prime minister.

Yes, exactly
They do have a choice, you seem not to have a very good understanding of the situation here.

They've already tried forming a government with Wilders, and as expected, Wilders fucked up.
Now almost every single party has publicly declared not to be willing to form a coalition with Wilders. Everyone who votes for the conservatives bears this in mind, and the large majority of their voters would be severely disappointed if they did form a coalition with Wilders in the end. They are completely aware of this.

How long until the Dutch election?

DAY

OF

THE

SPRAY

CANT HURT THE GEERT

>They've already tried forming a government with Wilders, and as expected, Wilders fucked up.
The CDA baited the PVV and Wilders stuck to his guns. That's what happened. They were going to crash that plane from the start and they will again.

We move to Russia then.

>POO IN PANTALOONS

Disgusting response from a filthy leaf, as expected. Save your own country, don't cut and run. Day of the rake, when?

similar to the electoral college I see

This is what many people seem to forget. If you don't take the context behind it into account you're practically a liar.

Even if you see it as a large elaborate trap by the CDA, Wilders is an idiot for falling for it so easily.
We can't have such an idiot ruling this country.

White people don't riot. Unless they are antifa. - I am starting to believe this is a weakness...

Says the liar. Just gtfo mate.

I doubt it. The VVD already looks completely hypocritical on this issue to anyone who has been following them. They say they won't work with Wilders, but come election time, they're trying to look tough on the Turks despite being responsible for the Turk problem to begin with. Whoever votes for VVD clearly doesn't care about how consistent they are. Seems to me like they're just doing whatever it takes to maintain power at this point. If that's the case, PVV getting the majority of the votes would signal to them that the Dutch are okay with PVV and that it is acceptable to work with them and that they would likely not lose seats if they tried to get along.

Good idea, vote for a mainstream party that will prolong all the problems your society is facing. Pass the buck to the next election or the next generation.

>We can't have such an idiot ruling this country.
Also, this is the same anti-Trump argument that's been exposed as a fraud

This is indeed what is going to happen. And just so you don't forget which side the political establishment is on: youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

"How does that turk dick in your mouth taste, Eurocrat?"

Retarded tea sipper, Canada is not the same as Europe. We have no ancestry in that place, we are displaced Europeans. No ancestral claim we really have

You disgust me Ahmed

Shitty bait.
They tried to neuter Wilders, Wilders refused.
He won't be moderated.

TOOTHPASTES

EXPLAIN ME YOUR KING

is he a cool guy?

Your white european ancestors, should you have any, fought and died and worked hard to create a place for you to live in safety and prosperity in Canada. You're the ultimate insult to their honorable livelihood. And you're a perfect example why the day of the rake is coming and why it's going to taste like honey.

he's a distraction
completely apolitical
idiots love him
presidential republic when

You are nothing Negerlands!

>PVV getting the majority of the votes would signal to them that the Dutch are okay with PVV and that it is acceptable to work with them and that they would likely not lose seats if they tried to get along
It doesn't. As I said, their own constituency would not agree with them forming a coalition with Wilders. They'd lose a lot of votes in the next election.
In response to Wilders' popularity, many parties are already taking a harder stance on immigration. I'm confident that there are alternatives to Wilders that will do what is necessary, but in a more pragmatic way.
All he had to do was not walk away from the Catshuis like a whiny kid in order to not lose all his political credibility.
Being open to discussion is part of the job description for a politician, it does not equal being neutered.

And also it wasn't just the CDA, it was the CDA and the VVD which are in cahoots. Never forget that this is a cartel we're dealing with. CDA had to do the dirty work because they had less seats but I bet it was a Rutte plan.

Wilders is already pretty mainstream, m8, PVV already has 12 seats in a 150 seat Parliament and are set to at least double that figure this election.

But regardless, there have been plenty of theories that Wilders doesn't even want to rule. Given his reclusive behavior, the way PVV has interacted with other parties and the shifting of the PVV platform over the years, PVV does seem a lot like an elaborate project in shifting the Overton window. Parties today are saying things they never would have a few years ago, and there are new parties with viewpoints you'd be surprised would exist in Europe (like FvD). Remember that Wilders is a crypto-Jew. As such, his main skill is subversion, not leadership.

If you toothpastes let all of Europe and the rest of the western world/christendom down we will never forgive you faggot cucks.

He's cool, and apperently makes alot of deals for us from what i've heard. But on the other hand, he's not from a royal bloodline. Him being the king of the Netherlands is just a facade.

okay im reading about your monarchy and

>it is not possible for the monarch to refuse to sign into law a proposal of law that has been agreed to and signed by the responsible minister. Such a disagreement between the monarch and his minister is a situation not covered by the constitution and is automatically a constitutional crisis.

what the fuck? who wrote your retarded ass constitution? the government can LITERALLY decide the OPINION of the king under law??????

>first past the post

any livestream?

>not walk away
And just stay gridlocked forever, making the PVV seem even worse? Good idea.
They had him by the balls and he knew to throw in the towel.

we don't have a king
a king has power

Is pic related accurate? If yes, Wilders has not the slightest chance.

i thought VVD said they would form with geert?

am i just retarded or did something like that happen

Seems accurate.
That's the poldermodel. You either get a few of the things you want and cede a few other things, or you get nothing at all.

As much as this pic angers me I just love seeing the all-powerful almighty Labour party at TEN FUCKING SEATS.
If we can take them down we can take down anything.

>They'd lose a lot of votes in the next election.
They're losing a lot of votes in this election, precisely because they've both failed to make a meaningful attempt at capitalizing on the shift in public opinion and because they've been unable to convince the public that they are genuine the few times they try. Half of their constituency has already left them. If they want those votes back, they're going to have to get with the times and do it for real, not just act tough for election season and then be a cuck for five years.

He will lead the biggest party after the elections so he will have the initiative in building a government.

The other parties will screech and fall the fuck in line.

They said they won't but I don't believe them, the toothpastes are blackpilled and think that Geert being elected won't mean anything.

And what a lovely model it is. People who fundamentally disagree with one another on account of being in different parties being forced to work together to decide the future for an entire country.

There is no greatness in compromise. I wish we had an American or French system.

So let me guess: VVD is supposed to be the "conservative" party, but will rather form a coalition with hardcore leftists, even communists, than allow Wilders to be part of the government?

I just woke up give me a break

If I could vote to abolish the parliamentary system I would.

>just woke up on a tuesday at almost noon
wew

They've lost a lot of votes to many other parties than just the PVV.
Funny thing is, the current polls are looking the way they are precisely because all these parties announced not to cooperate with Wilders. If they hadn't made such an announcement, people would start voting tactically to make sure the PVV definitely wouldn't be the largest, and the VVD would have a lot more votes.

This is not the UK you dipshit, it's not how it works around here. Every vote is equal and the party with the most votes will rule and if they didn't get most seats they have to form a coalition with other parties till they do.

It's pretty accurate.
Unless a miracle happens, The PVV isn't gonna achieve anything.
Which I don't mind, Geert isn't suited as the leader of the country.

>workday
>almost noon
>just woke up

Into the gas it goes, at least im partially shitposting and partially working from my office.

exactly

And then there's this asshole

Get the spray

You're already on a collision-course for demographic disaster. No european country has ever succeeded in assimilating their millions of non-european immigrants. If you pick a "suitable" candidate, they won't change the policies. Your attitude is very instructive of how europe fails, every single day, to change the policies that are killing her future.

No, slowly achieving a few things due to making compromises is a lot better than having completely conflicting policies ruling your country every time it switches between democrats and republicans.
Everything the one party achieves during their rule is immediately undone by the other, as soon as the people realise the person they elected isn't some god who can make jobs fall from the sky and make life better and easier for everyone.

Damn, it's gonna be fucked up if the VVD would make such a coalition. Although it missed the PvdA it's basically all fanatically pro-EU parties together. I however have my doubts on them ever forming a coalition with the Greens, it would just betray their constituency too hard.

I work night shifts

If he gets the most votes, lets say 30 percent of people vote for him.
Then that party usally get's picked to be in a coalition of different parties.
They just make 3 or 4 parties work together so that together they have over 50 of the votes.
The rest of the parties become what is called "the opposition"

But since no one will work together with wilders they will form a coalition existing of the nr.2 and 3. most voted parties and probably also 4 5 and 6 to get thay mayority vote.
He'll get a lot of seats, but doubt he's gonna get to lead the country

Let's imagine we had a conservative party and a labour party like the UK
Labour: PvdA, SP, GL, PvdD, 50 plus
Conservative: PVV, VVD, CDA, CU, SGP
Lib Dems: D66
UKIP: VNL, FvD
BNP: NVU

Christ we have too many parties.

I really wonder when, how and why it happened that all the so called "conservative" parties in Europe drifted to the left, even far left. Were they controlled opposition from the start? Was it because they had no real ideology? Are they controlled by outside forces?

I don't understand it.

>And of course the social democrats are the willing whore anyway, be it for Jews, muslim expansionists or antifa.