Anybody noticed the increased presence of chinese influence in movies?

Anybody noticed the increased presence of chinese influence in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The chinese have bought up big parts of Hollywood.
Theres your answer why.

People still watch movies?

China is also one of the biggest international markets so that when hollywood makes a massive flop (most films) they can reap extra benefits by reselling it to china for them to shit on too.

You didn't knew Hanz? Hollywood is owned by China

I hope they go broke because I'm getting real tired seeing chinese people in movies.

no one will take a manlet gook serious as a leading role except as a comedy maybe. their weeners are just to small

>muh dick muh fugga

It's not even that. The chinese just don't know how to make good movies except martial arts stuff and telenovellas.

White people are the niggers of Asians, this is proof.

Meanwhile we literally invented their whole civilization. They didn't even invent communism for that matter.

Some of the best "deep" modern movies are Korean.

They've got a few edgy movies but it's mostly just shit that gets hyped without end. For every deep asian movie I can name two western ones.

>whites invented Asians civilization
>Asia have the first civilization
>Europeans first immigration came from Asia

>We
t. Nordcuck.

presence =/= pandering or appeasement

If asians are so great why were they conquered by little iddy biddy shit countries from europe? All we needed to do was hand you a crack pipe and that's it.

Literally what?

Last time I check Europe have suffer more Asian invasion than Asia Europeans one.

Didn't the Ottomans enslave part of Europe for thousand of years?
The Crusade were won by Muslims.
Even Vietnam defeat America in the modern era.

>Some of the best "deep" modern movies are Korean.
>watching kpop shit
>he has never seen any Kurosawa films

It's easy to think so, but culturally the west won. We're speaking english right now and not manderin. I doubt the chinese even knew what movies were up until the 60s. Fuck they barely wrote any books even.

If you want a serious answer, it is historically obvious that there is no masterrace, but there are three more successful races that dominate in one historical period or the other: Semites, Asians and Europeans.

European dominion, historically wise, was several centuries, and it isn't that much on the grand scale of things.

Can't wait for that Chinese financed Michael Bay movie about Trump being a dictator.

Greek and roman culture mixed with northern european culture (celts, germanics, etc.) won the culture war. Classical music, math, engineering. Europeans lead the way.

For a while india and the middle east led the way though. They inherited the greek and some roman stuff as a precursor though.

Are Chinks out-chinking/jewing Jews?

They might have had some of the pieces, but they didn't do anything with it.

Zero and algebra are some of their hits. Also written language but that's pre-greeks.

It is difficult to describe just how dynamic modern China is.

It is setting records that no other country can match: it builds a new city every year, its economy is growing at rates the West can only dream about, and its burgeoning middle class grows wealthier by the month, demanding all of the products that China used to manufacture for Western consumers.

And at every opportunity the Communist Party proudly reports these achievements to the Chinese people through state-controlled media.

But there is a problem.

China desperately wants to be Number One, the pre-eminent nation on Earth. In the Communist Party this passionate desire even has a name: the ‘China Dream’.

But to achieve that dream, China must seize the position currently occupied by the United States of America, and to do that it must first match America’s twentieth-century achievements in war, in space and in industry: it must build a powerful military, it must land a man on the moon and it must create companies that are known worldwide.

And then— then— to truly replace America as the world’s most dominant nation, it must do something even more difficult.

China must replace the United States as the cultural ruler of the planet.

How America came to dominate global culture is nothing short of astonishing.

After defeating the Axis powers in the Second World War with its military and industrial might, the United States then set about waging and winning a far more subtle war against the whole world: a war of cultural superiority.

This war was not fought with guns or tanks. It was fought with movies and music, Coke and Pepsi, Fords and Cadillacs, and, of course, arguably America’s greatest weapon in soft diplomacy: Disneyland.

Put simply, American culture became the world’s culture—drive-in burger joints of the 50s, Easy Rider in the 60s, platform shoes in the 70s, Coca-Cola ads in the 80s.

Only reason they invented the zero is because they needed a way to mathematically describe the amount of toilets they had. But again they never did anything with it.

Hollywood played a big part in this, helped along later by MTV. Thanks to hundreds of American movies, TV shows and music videos set in America, the names of American cities, towns, roads and products became known worldwide: New York, Vegas, Fargo, Key Largo; Route 66; Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny; DeLorean, Nike, American Express.

Apart from Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong, can you name another Chinese city? Can you name a Chinese brand of sport shoe?

What, I ask you, apart from the panda bear and a very long wall, is singularly and uniquely Chinese?

And here lies China’s biggest problem in the twenty-first century.

It has nothing truly its own.

It makes other people’s stuff. Every Apple product is a slap in the face to China when it declares: Designed by Apple in California. Assembled in China. A limitless supply of cheap labour might build you a new city every year, but it ultimately just makes you the factory floor for other countries’ companies.

China wants to rule the world. But without the soft diplomacy of culture, China will always play second fiddle to the United States.

Where is China’s Ford?

Where is its Coca-Cola?

Where, I ask you, is China’s Disneyland?

>t. Matthew Riley "The Great Zoo of China"

→ →
>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>OBEY = OYVEY
>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not watching cuz no Mongols

There was quite a lot of fundamental philosophical and physics stuff done with it, it's just kind of there for historical purposes these days. I'm not really knowledgable about arabic maths. They did have a pretty bitchin empire for a while.

Are you bitching about The Great Wall. Wasn't that movie upfront about the collaboration with the Chinese because they wanted bigger exposure for their stars? I think a better example would be that last Transformers film, where they pretend China has their shit together

They won't become the world culture because most of what they do is shit or plain out toxic. In short terms they're just not trustworthy and they don't get the trustworthyness and a good reputation is crucial in captialism. All they have is being cheap. If you're not trying to save money there isn't a single reason to buy chinese.

It's not just about that movie. Watched a few newer movies the last few days and every one had some retarded chinese subplot woven into it for some reason, while the production companies are called "one race production" or "revolution studios". Fuck, the, chinese.

Alex Jones has been discussing this a lot lately.

The globalists have been trying to use the USA to effect their global dominance but are now turning to China.

I like some of the philosophical stuff but that stuff is hardly alive. Suffis get killed, buddhists get killed, philosophical taoism barely alive but in the west, hinduism boils down to polydeity crap and tribal bullshit despite the Baghavad Gita or whatever. They're not doing anything with the pearls they have.

Europeans took the philosophy ball back and are currently dominating. Can't deny that.

This.
China already lost the cultural war, not when they adopted american culture but when they washed theirs away under Mao.

They will always be a product of their submission to the West just like the rest of Europe was one for Rome and Rome was one for Greece.

I think this partly because in comparison we're the only place that values freedom, even though it breaks our back at the moment.

Jones tends to hype stuff but he's not wrong about the chinese.

Valued definitely, current global value of freedom is questionable.

are you implying theres a recent surge of chinese influence? because other than this movie in your post i dont think so.

otherwise theyve always been making mystical east asian type martial arts shit wtf u talking about

are you implying theres a recent surge of chinese influence? because other than this movie in your post i dont think so.

otherwise theyve always been making mystical east asian type martial arts shit wtf u talking about

You can see it in the international sales numbers, but as for a creative influence it's at best subtle.

Yes. It's good.

Chinese audiences won't tolerate degeneracy or black washing

How likely is it that Sup Forums would say it has a Jewish influence rather than Chinese if the protagonist were black

The new Independence Day movie, the new xXx movie Return of Xander or whatever it's called, the new Mechanic movie, Now You See Me, that Mars movie with Matt Damon. Just few movie out of the top of my head.

Literally watched like 5 movies in the last couple of days and for some perverse reason there was always chinese shit in there.

How surprising a movie set in the middle of China, along a wall built by the Chinese, is starring Chinese people.

What is a culture war? Culture war is not real. It's a literal WE WUZ KANGS.

Global culture and science isn't Western. It is, in fact, mixed to the point of no distinction.

What matters, however, is the economical, diplomatic and military might of certain states, as well as their de facto cultural pull.

What all your cultural war thingie does for you when the Chinese immigrants think that the Chinese state and government is the bestest thing ever, while the Germans think that their own country is shit?

Matt Damon is Chinese?

Well put!

Nobody knows what the fuck the chinese think because they hide behind their 20 faces. And of course there's a culture war. Pop music is culture, wearing jeans is culture, wearing a suit and tie is culture. Only reason you don't see it is because western culture has been dominant.

it's good... Chinese are naturally de-jewing media

Nah, they're discount jews themselves and it's more like a teamup to normalize communism.

China bought out large segments of Hollywood. Why do you think actors are moaning about Trump so much? They need china to pay them. I can't really blame China if America is dumb enough to sell off soft power it has.

>culture wars>wheres chinas coke, burgers , etc

shiiiiiiiet muzzie got china beat with kebab shops.

Gee, why would anyone want to capitalize off of 2 billion potential moviegoers?

It was in Kong too.
Random token chink bitch.
As if the fucking chicks would have been allowed anywhere fucking near a us expedition.
But yeah, scribbly bullshit Chang writing at the start.

My mate audibly said "oh fucking great, wait for the token pro chink message"
And a Chinese girl in front of us turned and looked disgusted, while her numale white boyfriend did absolutely fucking nothing but look upset.

I want to see the Chinese stretch themselves too thin, or push the wrong people too far and inevitably expose themselves to be the cowardly little fucks they are whilst getting nankinged all over again.

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Somehow they always manage to make the chinese look like the cool guys who save the day or something, or are smarter than the white devil. Like one of the characters tries to speak to an old chinese lady who doesn't speak english, BUT SHE WAS ONLY PRETENDING!!!!

I really think Hollywood has lost it's impact world wide, right now is the biggest window for independent movies and music.

All of the recording equipment is super cheap and accessible, I think modern youtube stars like Casey Neistat are missing a huge chance to become the next cultural icons.

I think that's when we'll see some strange things happening, when we get a celeb who hasn't been groomed and fiddled since birth. That that Goyete guy from Melbourne, he became super famous randomly - without being ascended by the classical record company/music studio/p1zza machine.

What if we've stopped paying attention to Hollywood?

I'm drinking coopers and boycotting the stupid boycott

AMC Theaters and Legendary Entertainment is owned by chinks.

That makes me sad because my favourite cinema is owned by Nordic Cinema Group which is now a subsidiary of AMC.

Hollywood used to make good movies, but what's the alternative in terms of pop culture. I might stop watching movies altogether before I start indian movies. It's shit, all of it. If anything the japanese and koreans make at least some good stuff, but the mainland chinese crap is just that. And now Hong Kong movies are becoming shit too.

It's almost as if China is a huge market and movie studios want to make money there.

10/10 would liberate you from Chang for this post.
They are soulless fucking zerg.
My mates and I do refer to them as such.

Most terrifying thing is, I work for a company owned by China via Australia.
I have to deal with the many and varied ways that the scum fake being kiwis (look through companies, trusts etc) and buy our land and houses.
All the while, our faggot media harps on about how "records show Chinese aren't buying everything... Blah blah rayciss"
It's sick.
Never have I felt so much disdain for another race/culture.
Not even snackbars and pajeets though they too do disgust me.
Chinese are subhuman drone-minded consumerist fucking destroyers.
They have no respect for anyone and zero societal awareness or empathy.

I wish so hard to see them nuked before I die!

I know this rant is a bit sperg, but seriously.
My job is to facilitate of the rape of our country.
I see it everyday no matter what nzherald and stuff.co.nz say.

They will eat our country alive.

Hence I am quitting as soon as humanly possible.
Sadly I cant expose it!

Give it another 50 years and everyone will be speaking Mandarin.

I tried watching an Indian movie once, it was the worst shit I'd ever seen. It's not an option.

Regarding pop culture; I think this is just some strange period between how it's produced and capitalised upon. I know a band who's signed to some srs bsns old media label, and they actually give the band CD's to sell. On top of selling CD's in what remained of the 'record stores' here.

Seriously. 2016, trying to sell CD's. I nearly fell over, and I think the only sense that I can make of it is; pirating has killed the recorded music industry. It just has.

So if a band wants to make money and be successful they seem to need to be good, which is a strange concept for me cos I'm from the MTV generation (had cable TV in the 90s) and the shit that passed for entertainment was just beyond bad. Now, it kinda seems that isn't really viable anymore.

In order to make money in pop culture production.. your product has to be actually good, cos if a band sucks and it's free vs a band that doesn't suck and is also free.. Then the money's gone, and only the people who WANT to create pop culture instead of just cash in easy j00 gold like Brittney etc are the only people who'll be motivated to make it.

These days I cbf with plastic culture from the mainstream, it's behind a paywall so I'll just consume random shit for entertainment, like pol. Maybe that's also having an impact. Poor CN's backed a losing horse me thinks.

>I wish so hard to see them nuked before I die!
TOO MERCIFUL
Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

>not speaking cantonese for based HK

I think he meant Independent movie makers, not Bollywood, Hans

I'm boycotting a beer boycott cos feminists got mad at Coopers beer for some fucking reason. I'm surprised I'm still making it through the captcha

They do the same in Canada I think. Here there also chinks moving in. They smile a lot but those smiles are fake and they don't mow their lawn.

Well I hope your dreams come true my vietbro!
And I hope that when the inevitable China blow-out happens, you and yours remain safe and secure!

No.

Yeah they really don't get the lawn mowing, my old chink neighbours just stacked up garbage on the grass and let it turn into a hedge.

Wasn't all bad in the end cos I put my mattress on the grass outside their house, there's a disturbance in the force though - my old place was terrible, my car was broken into constantly.

It's the kind of shit I saw in South America, it's fucking following me home. Dead shit crime wave.

How's things outside the cities in Germany? I'm thinking of moving rural soon so I can avoid the bullshit.

>America : 300 million people

>Chyna: 3000 million people

>Sweden: 9 million +1 million cucks