What's wrong with Obama's brother? This guy is literally Sup Forums

What's wrong with Obama's brother? This guy is literally Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama#Malik_Obama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daddy Barack didn't visit

whats wrong is he should have been the 44th president

Something nasty between them. Ignoring phone calls wouldn't be enough to make him go on TV advocating for Trump and sharing the supposedly real birth certificate. Anyone have a guess?

Malik Obama, best Obama

He probably saw this guy's vids

He knows that Barack isn't his real brother.

Treasonous muslim asshole who sucks up to Goyim by making his own flesh and blood look bad.

Why do you worship him Goyim?

I can imagine all the White House already..

>No, Malik, you cannot gass all the Jews

He would have more rejections than Trump

He's a member of the Muslim brotherhood.

Nothing, he's the man! And you are correct.

Nice try Schlomo

Fuck off shlomo, are you paid enough for you bullshit ?

You're more or less correct Mr. Shekelstein. He's a minor African businessman who is using his connection to the former president and a healthy dose of dank alt-right memes in order to try and stay relevant.

Welcome to months ago.

hes just chuck johnson

he is the best

He's just a meme. Not really Barak's brother

I think Malik just doesn't like Barack Hussein very much rather than wants to fit in.

I appreciate all his anti-cuck and thot posts, it's funny to watch -- but seriously, am I the only one who thinks he might be mentally ill to some degree? It all seems a bit extreme...

Still can't tell if legit or troll page.
Either way it's a pretty great Twitter page.

He's legit. He even served as a consultant for Barak in DC for a few years and is a Kenyan-American dual citizen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama#Malik_Obama

Hes just jealous as fuck of Obama. Obama probably humiliated him and fucked his wife or something.

I know he's a real person but I can't tell if that Twitter page is actually him or not.

>tfw the (ex) presidents brother dedicates all his time to posting memes and frog drawings from a laotian social anxiety sufferer carrier pidgeon community

See that blue tick. That means it's been verified and it's legitimately him.

For me, it's because he's a hater. The only thing worse than a Mexican hater is a nigger hater. Surprisingly, there aren't many white haters, I think.

>Black man that went back to Africa
>Pro-Trump
>Pro-healthy conservative values

Yet Sup Forums hates him because he is black.

He was conjured purely from the memes themselves. Kek punished Obama by making his brother an alt right shitposter

pax dickinson runs it

His account has been hacked, it's not him

The account might belong to him. But there's no way a dude who's lived in Kenya his whole life is posting shit like this on a daily basis

No one hates him here. He's /ourguy/

I can't remember anything obeezy said over the past 8 years, I just zoned out - but this other Obama has a fantastic Tom Green vibe about him.

He needs to go public and try to interview Obongo imho.

he's just memeposting and tweeting pics people send him.

he's not writing the magna carta.

/ournigger/

Malik Obama will always be there for us. I could get serious injuries and never walk again, but I'd be happy, because somewhere out there, Malik would be waiting for me.
Malik is where life starts and where it ends.