What can the government do to stop attacks on transgender individuals?

What can the government do to stop attacks on transgender individuals?

by killing all transgender people

GOT EM xD

if you liked this post please like share and subscribe

Stop fucking the 2nd amendment

Now hear me out - what if the government somehow made it illegal to attack people? You could have police arrest people for it, and if it's really bad or they keep doing it they could go to prison. What do you guys reckon?

>but how will i be able to punch Nazis then?
Absolute madness i say.

Sorry - you're absolutely correct. Silly me.

>..."Attacks"..."Transgender People"..."Got to"

What did he mean by this?

>attacks on trans people are part of bigotry
Let me guess. He's talking about cis white males rather than the kind of Muslims that killed all those gay people in a club last year.

>transgender """""people"""""

I am not quite so fond of this meme. Execute these degenerates.

USA is a violent shithole were everyone shoots everyone but Bernie is only worried about attacks on transgenders, and BLM are like heroes to him.

>Now hear me out - what if the government somehow made it illegal to attack people? You could have police arrest people for it, and if it's really bad or they keep doing it they could go to prison. What do you guys reckon?

I recon we send convicts to an island and let them be on their own for two centuries.

Fun thing with murrican orwelian newspeak is that word "attack", just like the word "rape", can mean practically anything nowadays.

I know from experience that's an unlikely-sounding recipe for an excellent country. I'm in the next one over though mate.

Exterminate. It's not even real. Made up nonsense that weak minded people fall for.

Pretending they aren't mentally ill will cause more suicides. Could Kike Bernout nigger be /ourguy/ dare I say it????? By not attacking them, we win.

End legitimising trannies. No more tranny attacks.

Can you forward this to Bernie for me?

Muh nigga

Is there anything more depraved and desperate for political attention than Bernie Sanders? Half the shit he tweets out were literal non-issues during his campaign, and before his campaign he was basically a nobody. Now suddenly he is the voice of climate change, BLM, free gibs healthcare, and tranny rights?

It's like he sits in his mansion just figuring out what's the hottest trend that he could jump on and seem relevant. The man is a political parasite. He jumps from issue to issue like some sort of contagious fungus.

The push for trans is a little-realized doubled down last stand for jews. Ultimately, to stop trannies, you have to ban child mutilation (specifically males). A decent percentage of the population is fighting against this under the perception they are bravely enabling a mentally ill few, when really they are acting as useful idiots for (((someone else))) and defending their well-established business/lifestyle.

Kill them all. If they don't exist, they can't be attacked.

It's simple: kill all transgender individuals.

If the government does not use government (actually taxpayer) funding to help create these transgender individuals, than that will objectively help to stop attacks on transgender individuals because there would be less of them around because less would be able to afford it until they have saved up for it, and by then they will realize it would have been a mistake and use the money on something more beneficial for themselves. Additionally, the ones who could afford it on their own dime would be more cautious about venturing into areas where they might get fucked up for being a trans, as a result of having to invest personally into their goal, so that too would contribute to less attacks on trans individuals.

Is your mind blown OP?

hes keeping the sjws riled up over stupid shit

i like him for that

BASED ISRAEL

IS he talking about the repeal of Obamacare no longer giving out the taxpayers money for HRT treatments?

Make attacking transgender people legal
Problem solved