Israeli-Palestinian conflict

What do you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

analienearthling.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/the-stunning-prophecies-of-siener-van-rensburg/
youtube.com/watch?v=abDNiQRukrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both sides deserve each other.

Jerusalem needs to burn

Will be over soon

I don't

There is going to be last crusade soon

DEUS VULT

Bump

jews will never be satisfied
it's a shame america gives them so much money and weapons
palestine isn't any better, but I like pulling for the underdogs

Ok, if Palestine is a legitimate country....Who was their first ruler (Arafat doesn't count)? What is their unit of currency? Where is the archeological evidence to support their claim to the land that they're on?

Now with Iranian naval base so close the shitsrael and Iran getting nukes i fucking frolic.

Relay, soon israel gets bombt in to submission.

This will be the best day in my life. I can fucking wait so all the dead jews.

T.Juden puppet.

But Israel is the only working democracy in the middle East.

>Judden Puppet
You fuck against jews

Come on, jews>muslims.

Just let them fight it out

ahahahahahahahahahah

But wait there is a solution.

A never ending circle of violence which allows all sides puppet masters to profit from arms sales to aid.

So what

Israel's full of shit and Hamas is right. However if we pulled out all the Jews in power around the world would spring us into further chaos over it.

The middle east is a time bomb anyway. Only reason we don't let it stabilize is because they'd become a united Arab superpower. Have to wait til the wells dry and we take their holy cities and canals.

>Judea and Sumron outside Israel's border
Here Goy,
this map is better.

What is that? They never talk about it on the TV.

We're doing the working, Vlad. The Jews are working off our backs

I don't care, I want them both wiped out. I hope we're playing the long game by helping Israel conquer the Middle East, so we can backstab them after

By backstab I mean turn into glass

actually really made me think

Christian Holy land

it is unironically Christian land

But Muslims haven't been a real problem for the world until Jew rise to power.

I would say kill all the Jews and the Muslims problem is solved.

gas jews, gas or convert arabs to christianity

Israelis are assholes who treated Palestenians so badly they had no choice but to turn to terrorism.

Palestine needs to happen soon since Abbas is a Palestenian leader who actually cooperates with Israel despite his people disliking that fact.

And why should we need democracies in the Middle east?

Either give all of it to the Jews, Vatican or Mudslimes. Or let it be one big arena where special forces from every western country can get experience and shoot everyone in the face.

This, lean back, grab some popcorn, get comfy, watch them kill each other as we earn money off weapon sales. That's what we should be doing.

The entire world is white land. In fact why stop at the world?

Because in theory democracies are the key to the overall least oppression of people.
Israeli Arabs are kinda second class citizens in Israel but that's purely because of democratic laws passed by their parliament. Still despite being second class citizens they have far better standards of living than Arabs that aren't in the gulf states.

Its not a conflict.

Its an occupation.

One must support Israel and its citizens because they're God's chosen people and we're instructed to do so.
If you're not a man of God then you must support Israel purely on the basis that they're white.
If you're anti Israel you're not only anti God, but you're anti white too.

hold up hans
israel has 200 nuclear warheads and is closer to europe than the pakis and north koreans
you honestly want arabs and dindus coming through open borders to seize that?

I also think its pathetic that its Jewish scholars and not Arabs who are debating and fighting for Palestenians. Noam Chomsky, Berni Sanders, Norman Finklestein and Israelis themselves like Ilan Pape are the ones who actually debate and stand up for Palestenians. Where the fuck are all the Muslim intellectuals? Sure journalists exists but they are biased as fuck. There's an Al Jazeera article that said "2 Palestenians dead in Police clash" if you read the article one of the dead Palestenians was a citizen of Israel and the other was a police officer of Israel. That's like saying 2 Mexicans dead in police clash (btw they both had American citizenship).

>What do you think about it?

I want them both to lose.

>In fact why stop at the world?

pic related

why is there always a fellow safrican that shills for the kikes?

Brown Jewesses make me hard

Seems like there were lots of Jews in SAfrica. They were also the last few supporters of the apartheid not because of similar values but SAfrica is their middleman for shady Israeli arms deals. Currently they send drone parts to SAfrica, assemble them and sell them to Saudi Arabia. It's also how South American drug dealers got all their Uzis in the 80s after Israeli Uzis became IDF surplus

nice try JIDF, posting hot israeli bitches is the oldest trick in the book. Clearly we need to glass everyone in that region and start from scratch

Of jy ‘n Jood of Israeliet is, en of jy ‘n heiden is, dit het niks met die saak te doen nie.
>“Want in Christus het nog die besnydenis, nog die onbesnedenheid enige krag, maar ‘n nuwe skepsel.”

It is our duty as has long been prophecised by Siener. Only then can the race war begin and be won.

analienearthling.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/the-stunning-prophecies-of-siener-van-rensburg/

palestine is palestine
jews out or we could turn it into a glass factory

Soon one sandnigger will throw one bomb too many, and the kikes will take over Syria, Lebanon and Sinai.
Kikes over sandniggers 10/10

wew lad..
you should keep out of that south african sun man... it doesn't do you good

ons moet die voete was van die wat ons wil uitwis? verraaiers hang eerste

It's neither Israel, nor Palestine.
It is the "Holy Land", following the judeo-christian and islamic tradition. All three of these religions have a certain connection to that piece of land, which is why no separation ("two state solution") and no monoethnic state is the answer.

With the situation we have now however, Israel seems to be the best solution of all. I think we have already seen what happens to a country when you get rid of its (granted, authoritarian) regime, no matter what it is, and let the muslim populus live "democratically".

As for the jews having an own state, I can understand that. But honestly, I don't know if the place they chose was a good idea. I mean, imagine the hungarians going back to Mongolia because it used to be their homeland hundreds of years ago.

This whole middle-eastern thing is going to end up in total chaos anyways and it'll probably drag down Europe as well.

What happened to the Mongolians?
Right now they are irrelevant and have barely progressed at all from farming and sheep herding.

be watching fall-winter @ 2017

Islamic brotherhood legions will liberate israel and an democratic pro islamic regime will be installed and the knesset ousted.

right of return will be reversed

Palestine will be returned their stolen territories and justice will prevail.

Allah promises this

Jews are shite, but muslims are worse
youtube.com/watch?v=abDNiQRukrU

бля, ceйчac бы нa нaциoнaльнoм языкe нa мeждyнapoднoм caйтe пooбщaтьcя

>are you going to let this happen?

yes....yes I am