I dont get you /pol why do you hate us transgirls so much? All we want is to be with you...

I dont get you /pol why do you hate us transgirls so much? All we want is to be with you. All we want is men to treat us like women and love us as women. Do you know that if you were my bf, you'd always get sex. I wouldnt deny you because "i had a bad day at work" i wouldnt cheat on you, divorce you, or cuck you with some nigger who will treat me like shit? We arent your enemy Sup Forums we're the good "gu-irls-y". There's so many of us out there just waiting for a man to come along.

Shut the fuck up.

>trans
>girl

no, i think you need to be more optimistic than that. Why dont you take your shirt off and let me massage you.

→ →
>>>>>
>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>OBEY = OYVEY
>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

I will not have you transplain to me, you gay faggot

>All we want is to be with you. All we want is men to treat us like women and love us as women.
yeah, and all we want is a woman, not some faggot with who's into crossdressing

I just want to be loved. I'm lonely, need bf.

Homosexuals are degenerate.

when your dick is inside me you wont be complaining

Be careful, b8 this strong could kill people

you are so woke.
THE DEMIURGE IS A RAPIST.
I DONT LIKE IT WHEN THEY PUT ARCHONS IN THE WATER AND TURN THE FRIGGIN PLEROMA GAY.

Wake up. Gnosticism is the truth.

I've realized that I find tattoos more offensive than a penis. Ugh.

>Tfw trap gf
>things going great for months
>starts 'cheating' on me with some faggot on the internet
>he rejects her
>still wants to leave me to chase him, even though he's a loser with no future
>have masters degree and ~$70k salary

Traps are no different than women. Not even in the ways that they want you to think they are.

Just literally female-looking whores with dicks.

same, I've seen traps where I think" oh she's kinda hot" then I'll see a tat and think ew trash. Wtf? Lol

Thats really mean, why would I cheat on you when its hard to get a man as it is?

Logic > * > you

My ass ur cock 8=====D ( =:0:= )

Insecure tranny spam. There's 1000 attention manwhore threads already. Just BTFO, your dick isn't politics.

>ever dating a trap
that's where you fucked up, traps are litterally sex dolls where you have to fuck them out hard and good and she'll bow to you. Dating is one is literally pointless.

So mean

She's actually pretty cool, outside of the bullshit cheating crap. Cooler than previous female gfs I've had.

In fact, she's more redpilled than most of Sup Forums.

Women in general (male or otherwise) just can't be helped in the current cultural milieu.

POL is full of bearskinned monkey brains.

Just ignore them OP.

most "cis" women are SJW who will cuck u with a nigger and divorce your dumbasses. Fine go ahead and date a girl who will eventually get fat shit out 2 kids and another from Tyrone. You want a girl to be faithful? date a tranny honey!

only one out of 1000 traps are decently passable. Most of them look and sound like dudes.

You get me some truly passable boy pussy, and I'll never look back.

>adultery
>redpilled
pick one

all u gotta do is be aware of it. If you meet a nice a girl, you think she is cute, she is post op and u guys screw. Why not hang on to her? i guarantee you she will stick around, and wont get fat and ugly on you.

Trans are absolutly mentaly unstable. I have experience with the type. It's a person that can go into pms at any given point without warning sometimes staying in a hyper emotional stay for weeks at a time. Do not date. Do not.
You can not trust someone who hates himself like this, he will never love you and not because he is a douchebag but because he is unable to love anyone else.

SWAG

you're off your rocker little boy, go home to mommy. You're not man enough anyways. Another cucked loser, have fun with some dumb bitch who will be sucking tyrones dick .

>Getting cucked by a tranny
LOL

mfw ur such a loser u get cucked by a tranny. U deserved it faggot

Because I want to have natural children of my own. I want to be able to hold onto little versions of me.

Plus all of those hormones can't be good for you. Even women taking birth control is damaging for them.

Sounds like the trap took Brave New World too literally.

I understand you, no pressure, but there is adoption and like i said most transgirls are very faithful. but hey to each there own. :)

Why is it always whites that are traps/trannies?
Must be the low test

large majority are actually hispanic and black