T O M O R R O W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Geert will win big. Thank the chimping Turks.

Everybody I know is back on the Geert train.

Aren't you guys like (((literal nazis))) or something?

And how he can become a PM?

All you need now to 100% guarantee the win is some dumb turk shooting a local official over the rally ban.

It's extremely unlikely for le pen to win and virtually impossible for the AfD to win. Stop deluding yourselves

Agree on AfD, disagree on Le Pen

Anyone to the right of chairman Mao is a Nazi.

Hope the FvD becomes big enough they're one of the few parties that are willing to work with him/

>99% chance of Hillary Clinton becoming the president

Austria was rigged
Le Pen will win. AfD can at least become leader of opposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE

#bolsonaro2018

Are we just going to pretend the British General election didn't happen?
1 SEAT
>1 SEAT

I have a serious question, how does your voting system work? Are you first past the post, or preferential like down here?

geert cant into pm
noone will make a coalition with him
le pen will fail like hofer
afd right now 9%

this is your altright revolution. a clown in britain who refuses to take responsibility and a russian puppet mad man in the wthie house. enjoy.

Yes they're

Still hurts...

We vote for a lot of different parties for a cabinet of representatives where there are 150 seats.
You need at least half + 1 seats to govern, most of the times no party reaches this so a collaboration agreement has to be reached. The governing parties then put forth ministers for the different positions with the largest delivering the prime minister.

wtf i love liberalism now

English language is weird sometimes.
It's bad practice to end a sentence with "they're".

The sistem will die

Luckily the AFD has no fucking chance, and I sincerely hope that the French and the Dutch have enough brains not to vote for those populists.

Hofer won though, but then the EU lefties found a mysterious pile of votes sent in by people from all over the world.

No u

>Oy Vey!!!

Oh yes, I know it's a parliamentary system, but in terms of a local seat, is it first past the post (person with highest total of votes wins) or preferential (votes travel down the preferences until only one candidate remains).

Ah, so what the media says MUST be true then, even if it wasn't until they said it? Nigel has only said he wanted to get out of the EU. He has said he has no ambition to become PM.

Where's your evidence of someone in the white house being on the take for the Russians?

11,5% actually

Not that it's much better.

BUMPSKI M8s

It's a proportional representation system where we vote for them directly.

Isn't that interesting? "Am I white? Yes I'm" is just as shitty.

That's a shame in a way, if your system was run like ours Geert would probably end up with enough seats to form government by himself.

The final step to get rid of refugees is Germany.

Good.

Will Le Pen win, France?

If you dig right in to it you find this is because, according to grammar rules, you aren't really supposed to end a sentence on any kind of 'copula', as they are known. (e.g. are, am, Was, Were, Be, Being, Been).

'copula' are 'linking verbs' and should only be used inbetween too other words.

It's sloppy vernacular that makes people think 'i am' is okay but not 'I'm', they're both bad.

You don't have to win to shift the cebter of gravity in political discussion.
Example: UKIP
Things Farage has preached about for decades are now May's governments official policy

oy vey

AfD is 100% going to get BTFO but I still believe Le Pen has a chance. Contrary to popular belief amongst my fellow burgers, Frenchmen aren't the cucks we make them out to be unlike their kraut neighbors.

First past the post friend. 3rd largest party in votes

>A clown in britain who refuses to take responsibility
But this is utter rubbish

Problem is the (((Conservatives))) are just lying about shifting to the right. They know who their real masters are.

FPTP is a shit system.
You don't use a shit system even if it is biased in your favour

no

Quick rundown of how election day will work? Will it be decided that day or is it something fucked like France were the lazy cucks get a second chance to vote if it looks like they are not going to win?

>shifting to the right
Becoming independent has nothing to do with right-left spectrum

Hofer got fucked over

Not to be too negative, my friend, but we all saw what happened in austria.
How good are the chances of him winning over there? Are your people fed up with the bullshit of EU enough to make him win?

Le Pen will probably never win after the ISIS thing
AfD Also doesn't stand a chance, trends show that it will be most likely another CDU victory.

Also is there a a way to buy Vla on the internet?

Frauke is a cute, CUTE

too bad she would probably hate me

There is a small, small chance but this is very unlikely.

Jump off from a plane without a parachute.

Australia's system is not first past the post, it's preferential, objectively the best democratic system in the world bar none.

Don't believe the polls

>and virtually impossible for the AfD to win.
actually winning (= becoming strongest party) would fucking kill the party. they have neither the experience nor the personnel to take that task.

they'd be overrun by (((establisment))) politicians in no time.

Le Pen and AfD will win, digits confirm

>Arrow's impossibility theorem proves that no preferential method can simultaneously obtain all properties desirable in a voting system.[Mankiw 1][1] There is likewise no consensus among academics or public servants as to the best electoral system

Fagage, that sound when you fart, literally who, zionist faggot, Le Poo, russian agent

Did I get that pic right, Sup Forums?

>everyone who wants to represent the people instead of the retarded pseudointellectual elites is a populist

Fuck off deminigger, there's a difference between democracy and populism

What we want is discussions about difficult subjects, based on facts. Confronting these lefties with hard facts will force them to do something or lose their voter base. Unfortunately it will be too late to avoid massive civil war due to the nature of the invasion through breeding.

Keep us posted

Fucking Norbert

Geert will win no doubt but will likely get cucked by not being able to form a coalition. There is a chance Le Pen could win but the same could happen..

And as much as I love Petry she hasn't a chance in hell.

Nice

the more people we have like you running amok the closer those politicians get to winning. So, keep up the good work!

Don't have the basic gestalt on Petry, but I can get 20/1 on her right now - just how impossible is a victory for her ?

Never Forghetti, pic related

Except that it is.

>Arrow's impossibility theorem proves that no preferential method can simultaneously obtain all properties desirable in a voting system

It actually doesn't, it show's that such systems can *theoretically* face a situation where a property significantly differs from the desired outcome. But the chance is so small in practice that the advantages over FPTP other systems is immense.

Also, (((Academics))). So mostly american pol-sci grads with a bias towards FPTP?

The preferential system gives a greater number of desired outcomes than any other system. This is proven by post-election polling and can also be proved mathematically.

No. That's the problem. They DON'T know it.

>WE HAVE HOLY RIGHT TO DEFEND CHRISTIAN LANDS

→ → →

→ →

>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>OBEY = OYVEY
>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE
>>>

IKR?! When did Sup Forums become Tumblr?

D'Hont reigns supreme

sieg heil!

Their real masters are the pensioners who vote them in and the (((international corporate lobbyists))) who fund their campaigns.

Reminder that the polls are wrong and THIS guy will lead his party to the victory

Fuck, they'd have to be wronger than wrong, I can 66/1 odds on him.

She will be very high at the first round but the problem is, she need at least 50% on the second and that is the real difficulty. Every other politicians will ask to vote against her.

Who doesn't love a good ol' "sloppy venacular"...

>Frauke Petry
>things that will never happen

Lol

It depends on what you mean with BTFO. AfD will surely get over 10% of the votes and a new party will enter the Bundestag for the first time since the 1980s.

Meme magic can reshape reality, boi.

I wonder what will happen to the germans when they're the only people left in the EU? do you think they'll go nationalist as well?

All we need for Le Pen to win is a riot in the week prior to the elections.
Another "baton dans le negroes cul" incident or something

AHAH
Seriously how do we win?

You meme engineers sure have identified our weak points!
Great job on destroying the alt-right movement here, really showed us Goldstein, keep on keepin on!

RIGHT WING WAVE PLEASE

HIT CANADA THEN AUSTRALIA AFTER

any advice for a littlefella to redpill retarded white friends who want to vote for the fucking spd?

>geert
has a chance to become strongest party, but virtually no chance to form a government because pretty much all the other parties are cucks who will work against him.
>le pen
has a decent chance at winning the first round, but is virtually guaranteed to lose in the second round. nearly no chance at the presidency.
>petry
has a shot at becoming the biggest opposition party in parliament, nothing more

the democratic systems of america and britain are hundreds of years old and very robust.
the democratic systems of europe are just 70 years old, and they were designed with the explicit goal of keeping any threat to the established system away from power. there will be no democratic solution to the globalist problem in mainland europe.

Migrants have committed 400000 crimes in your country, although most of them were petty around 60000 were violent. this was discovered in a leaked security document from the german security ministry.

Subtle as fuck.

Good luck! I wish you guys well. A win for The Netherlands will be a win for us all.

>88
Damn. It's time is it not? Time for revenge? Will the day of the rope be there at last tomorrow?

Dutch won't be cucks like the Austrians.

Godspeed dutchbros

Surrendering already. Fucking French.

Putin 2018

Jews dead tommorow!

Actually that was planned here in Britbong land. By Britbongs. Because I was one of the plotters.The first two anyway.

>Don't have the basic gestalt on Petry, but I can get 20/1 on her right now - just how impossible is a victory for her ?
Have you ever met an uncucked German in real life?

I meet a fuck ton on europoors and Americans, some of the cucked, some of them based. But germs? All cucked beyond belief.

Yes, pure anecdotal evidence, I trust it more than I trust any poll.

Was this writtwn by Hilldawg herself? It has the same legitimate autism and misunderstanding of subtley

Is 'Germany' going to elect a farther left government after all this terrorist bullshit?

Nigs, Spics will be eradicated