Can we admit this blowtard is failure yet? All he does is talk...

Can we admit this blowtard is failure yet? All he does is talk. Meanwhile the feds are perched and ready to put him away. What a disappointment.

would i be able to be legend if i kill him?

You would be a CIA patsy. A useful idiot.

>being this gay

Go fuck yourself OP

What's up Piorviskotch?

I really hope Mexicans rape his posh ass before stabbing the shit out of him in jail.

Enjoy your Polish prison.

Enjoy your autism meds, drumpfie.

Nah, I think he's done a lot of good so far, and will do a lot more in the next 4 years.

Fuck off, Achmed

The expectations were so low for him to begin with. Any little positive will have all his ball licking supporters claiming he is the best president of all time. When in all reality, he is making Bush Jr. and Jimmy Carter look like good presidents right about now.

Can you list Obama's actions and achievements from the first month so I can compare?

I need a basis for comparison before I can classify something as a failure.

Why don't you go to one of the Drumpf's rallies where you can temporarily forget that you elected an orange dimwittler into office and pretend that the election is still going on, since Drumpf can't obviously think of being in charge? Why? Because he was born with a rare medical condition - brainless.

>being this upset that your empty suit if a candidate lost

Perhaps if you cunts had this much passion before the election, she might have won.

Let me know how your next election goes, Achmed. Will it be Putin or Putin's assistant winning this time?

3 million more people were passionate for Hillary than for Trump, but that didn't matter because America isn't a democracy.

>literally believing all that don't support trump supported hillary

You see, this autism you show is the reason we have a retard as president. Snap out of this red vs. blue bullshit mentality.

"TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED AND ARRESTED BY THE INTELLIGENCE SERVICES ANY DAY NOW" says increasingly nervous Deep State shill for the 17th time since Trump's inauguration.

>California and NYC
>people

Who did you support? Aleppo or a literal CIA plant?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a russian agent
Do you like the taste of Brock's cock?

>the feds are perched and ready to put him away
That's the media user, not the feds.

Can't stop invoking name of a guy who drilled your mother for 8 years after your alcoholic father left the family, eh?

At least we can enjoy his twitter. But that´s all.

And I thought German humor was bad...

Hurr, even though he has the GOP sucking his cock he cannot achieve anything. At least Obama had a good reason for being a lame duck, what with the blowhard GOP blocking everything.

Every effing Leftist would be receiving a beating on the streets by then....and tossed out of helicopters....

You're absolutely right, it's a representative republic. Any other obvious statements to make?

>WE HAVE HOLY RIGHT TO DEFEND CHRISTIAN LANDS

→ → → →

→ → →

→ →
>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>OBEY = OYVEY
>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE
>>>

>wake up
>Russia shitting on Trump

Putin finally decide he wasn't going to get anything done with this slab of ham in the White House or what?

If you're expressing a personal opinion there Sergei be careful, you never know when Uncle Joe Jr. will decide to bring back shipping people to Siberia.

Elaborate on how he's a failure. All I see is a man who's slowly fulfilling his campaign promises.