You will never fight and die for your people

>you will never fight and die for your people

Why live?

i'm a not patriotic stupid

I don't believe in war

So we can die another day

They fought and died for the supremacy of their nation.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if Hitler stopped just before invading Poland.

why die?

still waiting for a war to come

*reclaimed german land

This. Never say never, OP.

>chimp out and attack everybody
Nein, bitte we fought against jews and communists ;_; for our people ;_;

The fires are rising

you don't get to decide, kike

no

Retard statement.

It's a good day to die, citizen!

How could you possibly fight for your people in the modern age? Shitposting doesn't count.

did they all turn into niggers last week or something?

Racewar will never happen, we are too busy focusing on irrelevant shit like a handful blacks or something while the SJWs and Muslims take over our governments.

And when they are done there will be nothing left to fight for.

>Walk outside an bash a turk with mah bat

what are you doing again?

It would be much more efficient for the police to take care of that for you.

"My people" wouldn't even dare to put on those uniforms.

I know, Ahmed

>I don't believe in reality
Hello la la land fag

Then he would have been fighting the Red Army on German soil in 1941 instead of 1945...

>protect me America, I'm white!! There's a race war I swear!

Hello, desperation.

>you will never fight and die for your covenant

Why live?

I believe I will tho.

To guard my nation against people like you.

Just curious Sup Forums as a 3/4 Mediterranean, Germanic, Anglo, Gaelic God, but sadly 1/4 Nigger, Featherhead Indian, can I fight for white utopia in the inevitable, impending, racial holy war?

not a single person on Sup Forums looks like these dudes

europe is not even 5% nonwhite and tides are already turning bro . if race war is about to happen you can count on eastern europeans to help you out, especialy polish, ukraians, russians.

Fight and win.
Otherwise
Indeed.

>you will never fight and die for your people
well that's still your decision to make.

currently, we don't get the luxury that our ancestors enjoyed in this regard. we don't get to fight openly and with pride.
we don't get to figth as part of big organisations.
we don't get paid, respected or encouraged for fighting.

but we can still fight. the methods change over time, as do the targets, but the fight remains the same.

you want to risk your life for your people? go plan and execute a political assassination against some globalist politician. go carry out a firebombing against your local antifa headquarters. go murder some high ranking soros NGO official.

for now, we fight covertly. the open fight as part of a militia or army comes after we won power. before that, we are confined to working under cover.

>You will never freeze to death in the cold ass Russian winter because your Führer is an arrogant dick. And if you don't freeze you get captured, and shit your pants as you are paraded down the streets of moscow.

But I did. Shit was so cash.

get a gun, shoot niggers, get shot by the police. That's pretty simple.
Dying is stupid, you don't die at 25 for your people, your death prevents you from preserving your race and ensuring the future of your children.
A sane man will despise war and grow a numerous family in peace.

Why do we need to die for our people? That's dumb. How about instead we use superior arms and minimize our losses so that we can kill all of the enemies and live to enjoy the benefits?

i really doubt your stats, it isn´t even 5% probably in the east, if you look at the west, things are bad.

If Hitler had waited for the commies to attack first then the world would have rallied around him and communism would have been destroyed forever

Peace is the ultimate redpill, not war.

Yep. Before hitler fucked everything up Churchill considered the soviets the boogeyman.

>implying the constant peace process currently taking place isn't the consequence of permanent warfare taking place because of militaro-industrial complexes around the world.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Even during and after he hated the Soviets.