What do you guys think?

this is my home county, what do you guys think about Georgia? I really wonder how others feel about it, some may don't even know it exists. feel free to roast

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Georgia
youtu.be/dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=PyZ9F_tsqcs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur's_invasions_of_Georgia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

U stole our flag

I've heard that high elves inhabit most of the Georgian territories

Last time i really thought about your country was when you and the Russian had that little fight back in 08. Speaking of which, does that still affect present day Georgia?

Dont really know mch besides the happening with Russia a while back and that you're a Christian country with Armenia so near muslim hotspots, like T*rkey anf Chenya. Must be shit to live near those two. Redpill me abour them. Also pretty based, and uncucked with their own alphabet

desu Georgia and upper part of Azerbaijan should be dug into a Caspian-Black sea canal

>georgia
>country

pick one

I don't have anything against you but since I like Armenia & Russia by default I have to cheer against you. Especially if you side with Azeri niggers over Nagorno Karabagh.

Which part of Georgia is the World Tree in?

>germany
>most cucked cuntry in yurop

pick two
then go and prep the bull

Based nation, hot women, Byzantine roots. Pretty good desu

Besides that 21% is occupied by Russkies, it's peaceful here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Georgia

The only thing I know about Georgia is that you have a similar flag to England and you don't like Russians.

Been there two years ago. Awesome people, good wine and super chill. One of my favorite countries

If you check our history you'll see that most of the time we were at war with kebabs and russkies. And we were always outnumbered but managed to survive while empires were falling.

And then came Mongols and fucked everything up

Stalin was born there

Yeah, like we stole name from American state

აპკჰაზია დედა კი ცევეცი
ოსსეტის დედა მოვტგნავ

please kill Abkhazian mountain monkeys

And I live 1km away from the house he was born in

A beautiful land of tradition and culture. Food isn't half bad either.
youtu.be/dKMTu1GDi_w

I read somewhere that all the Afrikaners are moving there because Georgia is the only country recognizing they're literally under attack from everyone else in Africa.

Good for y'all. A little pocket of white in a sea of kebab.

People confuse Georgia with the American state.

For the name of kek, we will mate, we will..
And btw good job translating

What language do you speak?

>Caucasian niggers

Go to Moscow, on your hands and knees, and BEG the Russians to take you back.

kartveli var brat

Kartvelian language (georgian)

Go spread your ass for Achmed you cuck

Georgian (K'artvelian) ქართული

Knew a girl from there. Smoking hot...

Did Georgia help when the Turks invaded Constantinopel? They asked the west for help but few came mainly gave supplies, since Georgia was so close did we send any troops, aid etc?

It's not dream country, but at least we aren't cucked here

in Armenia I played this strange billard (not pool but the kind where all balls are the same and you can play any ball with any other and pocket themselves) with an old guy from "GRUZYA".

He explained to me that Stalin was no real georgian, because the -shwili (as in josip dshugashwili) ending wasn't really indicative for georgian but some other folk group.

hi my georgian friend. please say, when we gonna fight back our territories from rushka?

Help the byzatanians i meant*

A FUCKING PEACH

Bizarre but cool indigenous language, raepd by Russia, one of the earliest Christian countries. That's about it.

already happening i guess: youtube.com/watch?v=PyZ9F_tsqcs

Gaumarjos qartvelo

I may be biased since my family is from Soviet Abkhazia, but I think Georgia's policies towards Russia and their breakaway republics is pretty dumb. I get that you guys have a good thing going on with western support, but holy shit Saakashvili was retarded to try and invade Ossetia. No way the West is going to help out in an offensive war with tensions being as low as it was back then.

I think long term the Christian Caucasian nations are going to come together and have better relations, but it'll take a while.

You have to go back.

Pretty cool country from a historical perspective. I always felt bad because Georgia got flattened like six during Tamerlane's life time.You guys also have balls to keep standing alone in a muslim region for such a long time.

Homeland of great murderers

I always liked your flag, But other then that I know nothing about your country.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PyZ9F_tsqcs

hi my netherland friend, when we gonna punch rosnya for boeing crash?

As I remember from history, we didn't. Because we were weakened as well

No joke, in 2008 my girlfriend and I were watching the news when a story came on about Russia invading Georgia. She turns to me and says, "That's just south of here, should we drive to your parent's up in Pennsylvania?"

>caucasus
>good relations

no

ohjeeee:DDD

DLET

I only really know of Giorgi Tevzadze

He made videos of drifting his BMW.

Goodnight sweet prince :'(

literally half the population's surnames end in shvili
that guy was probably butthurt armenian

And yet you fought them off 8 times. You are white as fuck.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur's_invasions_of_Georgia

Укpoп зaкyкapeкaл.

definitely best country in the region, your alphabet is interesting

The fuck is that alphabet?

> "I can't come to the Crusades, Mongols are attacking me."
> "I was going to come and win the Crusades for you with like 1 million knights, but some Mongols came and killed all the knights and that's why I didn't come, honest."
> "Where are the Mongols? Oh, we ran away from them and they went home."
> "Why can't I pay my tribute this year? Oh, Mongols are demanding tribute from my eastern nobles. I'm serious, my dad works for the Khan, he says we can't stop giving them tribute or they'll come and kill us."

Georgia is the most annoying country in all of military history, and I say that as an American. You're the "that kid" of nations.

i think your map is wrong

It's true, but I dindn't say it's bad

true

I liked playing as Trebizond in EUIV, which was located somewhat around your region afaik.
Made Byzantium Great Again.

Kek

>white as fuck

Mongols expanded a lot, they had few army men in every village to get taxes from people. i don't know what you consider white, some villages have fucking Turks in it like Adjara since they're really mixed.

wasnt stalin from abkhazia

Are there many ethnic Georgians living in the occupied territories?

>elves
>elven alphabet
>stalin
bretty gud

Today white is a state of mind and a record of your accomplishments more than the colour of your skin.

We should love georgia at least for Stalin

Well it's not a big country at it's peak it had 9 million or something people in it. Mongols had shitton of troops dumb burger

Rightful Armenian clay.

Actually I don't know anything about Georgia, except that you share a name with an American state.

>butthurt armenian

I'm guessing you guys hate Armenians cuz they're pro-Russki.

By extension, does that mean your politicians suck Azeri and Turkish cock?

m's but with any number of legs(?) and loops

Yesterday we beat russia in a rugby game so it starts soon

He was born near Tbilisi

it's one of the oldest alphabets and it is not originated from anything.

Yes i forgot that they played, with how many points did georgia win?

Looks pretty comfy besides Abkhazia and South Osseita.

Yeah saakashvili was stupid as fuck you can't force others to join your nation it should happen with good relationships. We, caucasian people should stand together

Nope, from Georgian city Gori
And I was also thinking about Beria and Ordzhonikidze

I thought we made this clear in our referendum

I think goergia should pay reparations for stalin to all countries damaged by him

Don't let the Russians boss you around.
Be strong!
Kubdari is pretty tasty!

Lay off the vodka Ivan

Your churchkhelas always have mould inside the peanuts.

europe

>it is not originated from anything.
pretty sure virtually every alphabet on earth is derived from one another, starting with Phoenician and Egyptian before that. It also looks somewhat like Greek. As for the language, that is indeed indigenous.

Lets be honest, you guys are cucks. Your country is so small, yet it contains 2 Russian puppet states and an autonomous region full of roaches.

It is good that our relationships are improving.
We mend our ties, not eat them.

Yeah we had spirit back then. Thats whay kebabs call us Gurgistan. From persian it means land of wolfs

As an American we're not really taught much about your country, Stalin was born in Georgia, you guys hate and fight Ivan, take in Rhodesian and South African farmers and now you hate roach.

Russian clay

High elfish

Can't speak for modern day Georgia, but the history of Georgia is really cool and unique, being a small Orthodox nation in close proximity with the Muslim world, also coming into contact with a bunch of steppe-people of various faiths.

Seems like a cool country.

Like i said, it didn't have any influence from other languages. A simple google search can answer your question

Define ''cucks'' and getting slaughterd for no reason. The war in 2008 was planned by the Russians together with the Abkhazians and Ossetians. Back in Soviet times they had 300.000 tanks, what are you going to do against such a nation? The day before war happend my dad could stay in Georgia and fight but it was pointles..

Georgian soldiers were undressing their uniforms because Russians were bombing the place it was a war that wouldn't matter even if they send full forces against Russia.

tl;dr: big bully Russia doesn't want ex-soviet country to get close to europe

my what?

Very vew right now, almost 500k are refugetls within our country

Well it would be terrifying for Russia to see another target for bullying lost.

Land of the Wolves and Erdogan's homeland

it goes way back than russians