Bullying other people

>bullying other people
why do humans do this?

Because it is nature

I bully you because I love you user, unlike the whore you have for a mother, who didn't even want you.

If a person sense an error in a person they bully him or her to that he may fix it, bullying someone for something they've got no control over might be cruel though.

do monkeys bully eachother?
do fish bully eachother?
do slugs bully eachother?
do ants bully eachother?

Yes they do, the strongest will bully the weakest, it is law

ok, thanks for the input freind :%)

Pic

Yes of course

The weak should fear the strong

you're welcome my hungry hungarian :^)

In order to reinforce a social power hierarchy, the dominate males in a group will simply crush betas through social shaming.

Weaker males will either be driven out, utterly denied pussy rights cause perceived weak or suck up to the alphas.

This is well documented in primate societies.

the strong should fear the weak who has a gun.

But what if the strong also has a gun

hogwash. it is learned behavior.

babies do not do this.

finally, someone telling us the opposite of how he feels.

To remove the weak from the pack so that their weakness does not become a grave liability.

that makes no sense.

that is why it is cruel.

My Mum and Dad have several cats, all male except for one female. There is a hierarchy. The female is at the bottom and the youngest. I've notices over the years that as soon as any of the others get really old and practically feeble, the female starts acting like a cunt to them

to toughen each other up so we could survive

This

until the deltas fuck everything up by moving away from the alphas whilst convincing the betas to come with them to paradise.

it worked for the bonobos.

this makes sense, ty

does it provide any kind of benefit to modern society?

Wtf. Have you seen how fucking evil toddlers starts acting towards pets unless the parents chastise the kid for it

yes, the weak are the ones who make the guns for the gun manufacturer, too.

civil war!

>be high school
>bully guy tries to start shit
>I'm a quiet guy, never even respond. Sometimes he hits me and at most I tell the teacher. I warn him several times.
>have a bad day
>nigga says he's gonna beat me
>grabs my hair, mid class. People laugh.
>stand up, punch him once.
>class gasps
>KO.
>teacher spells ME for a week
>when I come back everyone treats me like I just retook Constantinople.
Redoubled me hard. The system is shit, violence solves things and people are dumb monkeys.

I ask this a lot, but no one seems to have an answer that satisfies. Making fun of people with Downs or Autism or some sort of physical disability will obviously never fix their issue, so what's the point?

Well, it's just groupthink. Humans are assholes, and when you accept that, you'll be able to accept the idea that seeking a logical answer to this question, especially on this site, is folly.

Because our society needs an hierarchy,common sense really,you intimidate and shun your adversaries.

weak beta nerd with big IT salary is bigger liability than strong chad with mcdonalds job? these monkey comparisons don't really work in modern society.

that\s cos like bullies, they don't know better.

when bullies act cruelly, they are no different from a baby.

Another story that never happened. I love Spain!

lol wut

ITT virgins that havent actually interracted socially with anyone since school

Because humans suck.

t. edgy misanthrope

the IT nerd actually had a bigger carbon footprint.

Because no one is perfect and our pattern recognition allows us to dictate our perception of these imperfections.

We can either take the progressive route and lie to each other's faces about how awesome we are creating a culture of degenerates who will never breed because they never improved themselves
Or we can exchange banter and point out when someone steps out of line. I'll admit some bullying goes above and beyond what is acceptable but if kids were still aloud to fight then I don't think they would turn into such vile little assholes.

>all this spartan morality grandstanding
Its fun. Just admit it.

Guys "bully" one another because we are competitive and by nature, having our flaws put under scrutiny makes us want to fix them and improve ourselves. This is how men become stronger and more intelligent as a whole.

Women "bully" each other because they are the opposite. Women are also competitive, but belittling a women makes her cower and her flaws often grow because she rarely faces them, opting to run away from them instead. This is because each woman wants the best man they can get, and taking out the competition is the easiest means if doing so.

>violence solves things
Welcome to the history of the world.

You are stupid
Babies are cruel as fuck to each other, that's why parents have to teach and raise their kids not to hit and bully other babies/kids/people

Because it's hilarious sometimes.
>We had a guy in class whose name backwards always really ticked him off. Like, this guy would throw chairs when we called him Lacsap. >We made puns around that, joked about his dad looking like Hitler and when he started smoking in 5th grade, we bullied him for that too.
>I even got him to smoke a stick once.
>Everytime he got the impression that he finally got accepted by anyone, it was part of some prank
>He was a really tall guy but got beat up by the smallest dude in class once
>Last time i saw him this ginger ass fag looked like a complete islamist

>This is well documented in primate societies.
not just primates; every species that live in relational societies

the playing field regarding physical strength is leveled. alternative traits that lead to success will maximize

No but they explain why we developed such habits in a time where alpha chads ruled

>they don't know better
it's almost as if they have to learn to not be bullies

It does happen. It's odd, but being the bigger gorilla gets you places. Some popular girls approached me for a while.
Eventually all went back to normal because I am but a humble autist who gives no fucks
When I see cases of bullying I have this mentality. My father does too. Some older cunt from another school beat him up once with his mates. After the beating he stood up again and went home. Next day he grabbed a large rock, found the guy and fucked him up. It's not exactly fair, but never got bullied again.
Even if you don't always win I doubt they will mess with you if they know they will get hit back.

The worst thing about bullying is that it's socially unacceptable to do it after high-school. Now I'm forced to psychologically harass people instead...

rape is too

Yes, and?

Yes?

Take a look at all the self righteous liberals fucking up society because nobody slapped the shit out of them for stepping out of line. Yes. It would provide an enormous benefit to modern society. Empricists must regularly beat the living shit out of Sophists lest their snake oil take the day.

ITT: the psychopath scum that is Sup Forums endorses and justifies bullying and oppression, complete with absurd, baseless, and false rationalizations to disguise their (and the bullies) psychopathy and sadism

Much closer to the real answer instead of all this bullshit. Its fun for them because they're sadistic psychopaths.

>bunch of isms
lol u mad bro?

its only fun for poisoned minds like you, who constantly need to justify your impending sense of doom with virtue signaling

>broccoli-level IQ in action

Validation. They lack control of their lives in the first place so they feel the need to assert dominance over other, weaker people.

See I've never personally bullied anyone (at least not that I know of), but I was picked on plenty when I was a kid. All it made me want to do was make myself better and prove the cunts wrong. Later on some of them even told me they were impressed with all the changes I had made.

Survival of the fittest you bully or get bullied deal with it faggot

Your fake testimonial is irrelevant.

>See
No, thats a fake rationalization with some picturesque ending, and you probably whipped that up out your ass yourself.

Bullying is a leftover from simpler times, when having the qualities of a bully was all you needed to make it in life

Because they can

>Much closer to the real answer instead of all this bullshit. Its fun for them because they're sadistic psychopaths.
i don't think anyone is denying that statement too vehemently. the question is why humans still engage in this behaviour, DESPITE the wide acknowledgement that it is sadistic or psychopath.

you're equating rationalizing, excusing and endorsement as all the same thing. understanding that human biology arose to survive in a more brutal environment than modern western civilisation is not the same as endorsing it

these smiley faces are funny...moar please