WHAT IS THE BIGGEST HAPPENING OF OUR TIME AND WHY IS IT TOMORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXFJUAf9afA
archive.is/uc97L
archive.is/iFEYe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That happening may last for another day or even this entire fucking week.

kek wills it

Wut? Explain, plz

Kek has BLESSED WILDERS

Dutch elections

apparently i will get kidnapped by the CIA tomorrow.

Nothing's gonna happen this is bullshit

everythings gonna happen this is horseshit

What's supposed to happen

>PREPARE FOR THE ZERO POINT

He will win, inshalkek

apparently i will get kidnapped and CIA will spread some pics with hidden cp images.

The debt default and the collapse of the economic system that thus results in a complete societal collapse.

Wait a sec OP are you trying to LARP me again?

If this post ends in singles, there will not be any happening tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXFJUAf9afA

>March 15th...

Gotta pay about 5 bills?

I've been to prison and I'm not going back. Fight me if you want to cia!

The trigger for the great tribulation? Maybe, its right around the corner. Get right with Jesus

stock market crash tomorrow,

make preparations accordingly.

nothing is gonna happen

Imagine that thing feasting on your dick

Geert Wilders won't be the PM, his party isn't big enough. He might be PM in 8 years or so if the Muslim problem continues though.

/biz/ is already preparing for the financial bloodbath

Your bonds are getting fucked also US, S&P holding steady so far.

But hey, EU is still far worse than US, so don't stress. They're just going to make the debt ceiling higher.

Do you know why the debt ceiling is there in the first place? You might think to act as a ceiling, but it's actually there so Congress doesn't have to vote EVERY TIME for a spending raise. So they put in ceilings to last a while.

What did you think Americans..did you think you weren't being played?

Most of the country is in enough debt to have negative net worth.

A forgiveness of all debts would be the greatest thing for civilization in a thousand years.

Assuming you can keep food production and distribution going, of course. But if you just issue a new state money straigh away and distribute based on what people have paid in to the Social Security system, it will work out in the end.

>dreamstime

rather "nightmaretime"

Pack it up guys, it's March 14th

>EU flag
What the fuck? How?

hes a muslim.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING POLLS REEEEZ

>H2FSK code

what did he mean by this?

Geert will win and set in motion unstoppable nationalism that will purge all non whites in europe

Nigger in 8 years there wont be any dutch left. Merkel will send like 8 million refugees to the netherlands to make sure the right and anti eu parties die

>tomorrow
why not today?

tommorow atom bomb tho

>20170403

Dont fuck with that or the site if u dont know what youre doing. If you dont want to be another frog casualty just move along and keep frogposting. Sick of you dumbass frogs thinking you can meme yourself past a big ass wall of influence, yall got far and now its life, death, torture or prison.No one should reply to this bc im not answering anything else im outta this thread, peace out.

Im not sure but I think I saw that phrase being used once on a /t/ thread about some government files.

Hey guys, it's me, FBI user.

My PGP code for verification: ;ldjfka;lj398h3bvkljzbcvlkvjbdjhfkljhad;fjadnv;sf;lka

I've got a super important message...

If you don't reply to this, your mummy will die in her slep tonight.

>Frequency-shift keying (FSK) is a frequency modulation scheme in which digital information is transmitted through discrete frequency changes of a carrier signal.[1] The technology is used for communication systems such as amateur radio, caller ID and emergency broadcasts. The simplest FSK is binary FSK (BFSK). BFSK uses a pair of discrete frequencies to transmit binary (0s and 1s) information.[2] With this scheme, the "1" is called the mark frequency and the "0" is called the space frequency. The time domain of an FSK modulated carrier is illustrated in the figures to the right.

>Abstract—Physical-layer network coding is a protocol capable of increasing throughput over conventional relaying in the two- way relay channel, but is sensitive to phase and frequency offsets among transmitted signals. Modulation techniques which require no phase synchronization such as noncoherent FSK can compensate for phase offset, however, the relay receiver must still compensate for frequency offset. In this work, a soft- output noncoherent detector for the relay is derived, under the assumption that the source oscillators generating FSK tones lack frequency synchronization. The derived detector is shown through simulation to improve error rate performance over a conventional detector which does not model offset, for offset values on the order of a few hundredths of a fraction of FSK tone spacing.
TLDR: ITS HAPPENING

The government made a snow storm happen in the Harrisburg/Baltimore/Washington area for a reason, user

(checked)

NUKE TIME BOYS

>Checked
Well fuck. We don't have that amount of time.

checked

Brussels, right?

Been camping for the past week and am out of the loop, can I have a quick rundown of this so called "happening"?

Are they going to leak the data on the pedophile kikes and their political pets?

I suspect they're not just pedophiles, but cannibals too. Kikes have always had a cannibalistic subculture, it's plain to see in their ancient circumcision rituals, where the jewesses would eat the foreskin.

Social security is completely unfunded. It will be a black hole in less than 20 years.

tfw dying when Florida gets nuked tomarrow west coast relatives gon be pist

mods are warning me for posting this despite digits... and the first thread i find it deleted from is the christian one.
>JESUS OF NAZARENE
>YESHUA OF NAZIRITE
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>WE HAVE HOLY RIGHT TO DEFEND CHRISTIAN LANDS
>
>
>
>>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>>OBEY = OY VEY
>>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

>Post incoherent bullshit in a ton of threads
>wonder why you get warned

Trump will be able to shut down the dept of education when we learn it incorporates auroraville techniques to sexually groom our children.

THE IDES OF MARCH.

JULIUS, BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH.

Are you ready boys?
This is it.
Prepare for the dankest meme.

He isnt incoherent at all. It makes a lot of sense. his mistake is spamming. Not the message. Thats true.

Do you wanna sail the stars with me~
This one is for Kennedy~
Live your life on oceans free~
The good man lives on righteously~
When the star shines in the seas~
We shall perish violently~
But your son lives on fervently~
Inside the ides of March.

this

What the fuck?

fug

>Sup Forums tomorrow

This. Can we get the basic gestalt of what's going on?

lol

In that pic when OP said "never return to this site again" He meant the site in the qcode he posted in that leads to an auroville site. They did not mean Sup Forums.

I know this because I started the speculation about it being related to Sup Forums in error.

>mummy
I'm afraid you have to be dead to be one

Thoth and his mirrored numbers confirm

>11xxxxx11
>mirrored

The gods have spoken

How do you prepare for that? Or any kind of financial crisis for that matter

pull your money out of the bank or you'll end up like the greeks going to the ATM but not being able to withdraw

or keep gold in your house

Get gassed Schulz

>Dutch Elections
>UK Brexit finally begining
>US Debt ceiling
>Korean Missiles
>South China Sea

March is a busy month for potential happenings.

pls no

Kek, white women deserve every horror they get.

Fuck you

Here are the original threads:

archive.is/uc97L
archive.is/iFEYe

>Turkey starting referendum to make Erdogan supreme dictator for life, dissolving all Democracy there forever

>Geert Wilders about to win election and face a shitstorm in the Dutch parliament

>May probably going to trigger Brexit tomorrow or this week at least

it's going to fucking triple happen soon m8s

Nice meeting you, Ahmed.

nice id

By already being poor or knowing a trade.

what in the actual fuck

Kek'd

HEIL

unless... O.O!

Oh shit thanks. Do you know how or if anyone has figured out how to get past the login?

rolling for turkey declares war on the Netherlands

NUKE GOES OFF IN EUROPE
MAGICALLY KILLS ONLY WHITES BUT LEAVES NIGGERS,ARABS AND JEWS UNSCATHE

kek wills

the only thing kek wills is what will actually happen tomorrow, not this

Im really shitty with Euro time. Can any toothepastefags tell me how many hours until the results start coming in

THEY'RE ALREADY IN YOU'RE JUST NOT SEEING IT YAAAAARRRGGHHH CHECK THE DARK WEB AND THEN CHECK. THESE. DIIIIGGGGGIIIIIIITTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP REIGNS SUPREME

30 or 40 hrs

oops reroll

shoot why cant i hold all these lemons reroll

Quadruple mate. The Federal Reserve is going to fuck shit up. Why didn't we audit those kikes earlier? Why didn't we listen?

huh i can give myself (yous) this is great