How powerful is the LGBT lobby in the video game industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notaxation/status/840683469072084994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As powerful as the devs let them.

Diminished over the last few years as some members of the LQBT community began hogging all the money, then their projects fell flat on their face. It will be some time before VGs get as cocked up as books and tv have become.

twitter.com/notaxation/status/840683469072084994

This is a man who apparently hates women

>be an asshole
>be surprised when people don't want you around anymore

Cry all you want, faggots.

>>>reddit

not nearly as powerful as in hollywood but theyre trying

>I don't have a rebuttal so ur reddit

Fucking owned.

isn't this the fag that made that "entitled gamers" video when Mass Effect 3 came out?

This comic captures perfectly what went wrong with the rationalism/atheist/skeptic communities.

>posting XKCDCKDZFGGDDWW comics that are entirely irrelevant to the topic
>thinks he owned anyone
Yea, you have to go back

based Colin just got tired of their shit, you could see it coming for the last three months

Greg and that bitch nigga Tim throwing him under the bus to save face had to sting though, I guarantee you it was Tim being a sneaky bitch after Colin btfo hm and the illegal cameraman in every political episode.

Greg will look back in three years or so and realize this was the moment that sunk Kinda Funny after the PC fad blows over and Trump being prez is normal.

Who exactly is the LGBT lobby?

this holy shit

Why the fuck was there any need to draw some awful stick figure to make the artist seem smarter now that the audience has a stick explaining his opinion

It's what's wrong with all advocacy groups.

>Why the fuck was there any need to draw some awful stick figure to make the artist seem smarter now that the audience has a stick explaining his opinion
???

Collectively speaking, I think it's becoming more apparent that SJWs don't actually play the games.

So what's it like over at the Sup Forums end of things? Still pretty bad?

He's not wrong though

>preventing someone from expressing their opinion
>not violation of free speech

and Sup Forums does play games? have you been in the Overwatch Efi threads?

75% of the retards think that Efi is a playable character and lose their shit

Then it's very easy to out them.

(((They))) are the LGBT lobby

>be an asshole
>be successful and make a fuck ton of money
>be an asshole to the "wrong" people
>get fired by your friends

>not wanting to deal with assholes
>preventing free speech
No one owns you an audience.

the guy is an entrepreneur who clearly didn't understand his revenue streams well enough to avoid pissing them off. he deserved it. maybe don't be dependent on your likeability/patreons in order to make a living?

This comic gives me the impression that the author thinks you can assault someone exercising their free speech and it will be fine.

>silencing someone
>not wanting to put up with someone's bullshit
Different concepts, user. You have the same right to talk as I have to not have to hear it

Not very, they are loud in the American market, but hold little power in Europe and are the butt of jokes in Japan.

BACK
TO
REDDIT

While it's not actually a violation of free speech, it shows a unilateral opposition to the ideals of free speech.

It's a difference between being a law abiding person and being a good person.

wow thanks for this literally normie tier meme stick figure webcomic everyone has been seeing for the past 3 years you fucking loser, really made me think

since when to muds move thruds

>moved to Sup Forums
lmao videogames

I guess mods actually do their job sometimes

>we wuz moved

>ideals of free speech
But you aren't owned an audience. If i have a werehouse that hosts parties and i dont wanna host a Republican or democrat party, that not infringement, that's me exercising my freedom of association.

Yuck I'm not posting in this fucking shithole

Later fags

Welcome Sup Forums.
Welcome.

>moved to pol
Good, stay away polshits. Keep your autism on your own board.

Now you can talk about all the video games you hate in peace.

Why is Colin so scrawny when all he does is preach about Long Island, Sports and Politics.. Is he compensating?

MODS = GODS

ohayou~ what are you're favourite video games Mr. Sup Forums poster?

sup niggers

I like Xenoblade Chronicles, Dragon Age Origins, and fuck it let's toss rogue squadron in there. I'm currently enjoying the shit out of Nier Automata.

Foxhole right now.

He was right though. Two things can be true at once, the ending of Mass Effect 3 was shit AND gamers are entitled.

Starting a petition to get developers to change the ending of a game because you didn't like it is just sad.

Hello Sup Forums

I work in the industry fags are fine kind be based at time they just want to make good games.

Women on the other hand, Anita types all over the fucking place normally in PR and high up roles. These types are now getting in designers roles which is were it get even worse.
Female programmers are based they do the job and fuck all else

>moved thread

Alright faggots, open wide.

I used to come to Sup Forums just for Sup Forums, for years I never went on another board.

First redpill for me was all the LGBT shit and diversity, it made me come here.

Worst decision I've ever made. Ignorance is bliss.

Dude Sup Forums runs the shit over at Sup Forums. No need to worry.

>LGBTQWERETY
Homoseks is unnatural. It doesn't occur in nature. All the "scientific" studies assess behavior like dogs dry humping as gay sex. Its not. Animals don't have gay penetrative orgasmic sex because it is unnatural and wrong.

0 influence in games that are good.

They only show influence in propaganda based games.

SJW infection will destroy ultra publishers like EA. Over all a great thing to happen.

In valve's coming open market, SJW will never sell, and only good games will get a place on the front page.

Most high budget games these days have an agenda. see mafia 3.

>tfw your game ships 4.5m units to retailers and doesn't manage to move the 4m it needs to even break even to customers

Faggots die.

Currently playing Rimworld

You can take a look at how shitty-looking the new Mass Effect game is, and guess that it's made by diversity hires.

Or you can look at how poorly it's optimized and how it barely gets 30fps with a good GPU, and know for sure that it was made by people hired on a quota :^)

fuck off we are full you lmaos

who is qt in pic?

DELETE THIS

Authoritarian leftists vehemently deny freedom of speech as a concept, and insist on defining it extremely narrowly as government repression of speech. They get very very angry if you try and explain to them that the concept of freedom of speech is far older than this country, and is not wholly encompassed by the first amendment.