Afghans who raped Swedish boy will not be deported

''The shocking revelation comes after conviction of the gang for the attack on the minor, which was filmed by the assailants.
After being beaten he was raped for over an hour.The horror attack happened in woodland in the town of Uppsala in Sweden.The gang of teenagers were found guilty of aggravated rape but the court decided they would not be sent back to Afghanistan, despite requests from the prosecution.''

SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/748589/Sweden-gang-rape-Afghanistan-gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lies, they're getting deported.

They may be getting "deported" but they're not going to leave the country. One year from now they will still be in the country. Trust me on that.

>Gets deported
So what? Just get another fake id, or burn all your papers and reenter the continent.

Are you sure?

express.co.uk/news/world/748589/Sweden-gang-rape-Afghanistan-gang

Roll

roll

REEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

My political science teacher told me that deportation is literally racism. Everything is fine in Sweden, there is no problem with multiculturalism and immigration makes the society and the genepool stronger and greater than ever before
Fake news

Rollin

>Lauren Southern
Isn't she 20 something? She looks like a 30 years old in most pictures, I wonder what she will looks like in 2027

>Fake news
I knew you are being sarcastic but this was reported by Express.co.Daily mail,The Sun,Washington Post,Daily Caller all Left wing news sources who usually hide problems in Sweden.

rollo

She is 21 year old I think

>42
Found the relatives

I am keeping an eye on you.

KEKOLD TIME
RUBRIC FOR GERMANY

bump this shiet

They weren't used to alcohol.

fantastic cuck

there is this one guy from montenegro who always posts about sweden

roll

This keeps happening
Judges must have been told they cant deport them no matter what, someone really high up is trying to destroy Sweden

I'm sure the judges themselves love it though, psychopathic kikes

"First kill or rape?"

Reumo Bergenbach. sounds like a wool sock importer to me.

rollocaust

shiiiieeeettt

we are gud boys? why coward germans afraid us?

Roll

Wasn't the victim an Afghan also?

Are Germans really afraid of immigrants? Most people in the states have more of a quiet hatred as opposed to fear of migrants.

Maybe it's because we have dealt with paco and tyrone so much as a society that Migrants "aren't shit".

I suppose you could count the massive influx of carry permits as fear, although I don't see it as fear of the migrants exactly as much as preparation for the turning political and ethnic tide.

Mexicans are better then Muslims

Shit skins take "not liking me" as "being afraid"

good let sweden burn

l

Heshel Barenfeld

roll

>braunmann
kek

keep rolling

roll