So you're telling me the cheese pizza meme that's been around for years as a joke is coincidentally ACTUAL code...

so you're telling me the cheese pizza meme that's been around for years as a joke is coincidentally ACTUAL code language used by real life pedos?

probably, they like stealing our memes
fucking normies

>so you're telling me the cheese pizza meme that's been around for years as a joke is coincidentally ACTUAL code language used by real life pedos?
What? It was actual "code" language used by pedos here too. And on Tor. And everywhere else that pedos are.

This.

The shithole we call Sup Forums has that kind of people too; it's not like 4chung invented it and the "real life" pedos stole it

I'm making a homemade pizza with Tabasco instead of ketchup. Wish me luck guys!

RARE
A
R
E

the Pedo pizzaria shit is stupid and fake

There might be pedophile rings in Washington but I sincerely doubt they're satanists and even further doubt they're sacrificing children under a Washington D.C. local pizzaria.

Hello newfriend.
I hope you enjoy your stay on Sup Forums!

maybe they jsut really like pizza, ever thought of that?

Code since 2004 maybe befor idk. I saw a lot of this code.

Simpsons season 8 episode 25.
Saw it yesterday. There is chief Wiggum showing kids about crimes, drugs etc. Then he shows a sandwich with literally a baby in it and a women about to bite in. I just watched it in German and dont know the original text. He said:" thats eating a cheese sandwich in California ".

I felt strange... California.

I takr the simpsons seriously, they often hide hints and seem to know more.

>Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Maybe is fake but i saw on tor 2-3 movies with the name dc rape room. Soll wohl ziemlich sick sein . was die bewertungen angeht

It became a meme because it was actual real slang for paedophiles

Now im fucking hungry KYS faggot

almost as if... its bigger than reddit thought...

pizzacancer get out, you are no super kool internet detectives, you are annoying and stating the obvious. who cares.

>yfw memes only hold a mirror up to society

FUCKING NEWFAG GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know already that Sup Forums is notorious as a pedophile website, you need to get out.

This

For a while, sinks were synonymous with CP because pictures of sinks with files embedded into the picture data that contained CP were being passed around the internet

Nice get! :)

Hi newfag.

Here's what happens. Some pedo comes to post in his creepy esoteric language to identify and communicate with other pedos.

The profane masses of shitposters assume it to be a joke. Therefore it becomes something not to be taken seriously which conveniently affords cover to pedoscum by design.

That's exactly what cyphers are for.

Only on wednesdays newfag

>coincidentally
Might wanna check the history of Ayashii Warudo desu.

CNN journalist spotted!!!!

Wow you sure convinced me otherwise!

loli haet pizza, loli liek caek

>
>
>
>>WE HAVE HOLY RIGHT TO DEFEND CHRISTIAN LANDS
>
>
>
>>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>>OBEY = OY VEY
>>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

we must defend ourselves with a spiral, as kamina did. KAMINA LIVES!

Ya CNN debunked all the emails a day after this came out. Not sure how people still believe this.

Did the Indonesia proxy post yet?

He tells every Pizzagate thread it is all fake news.

Where is my favorite special guy?

Are you over 50? How could you cite cnn? Are you that out of touch?

It just makes one wonder what kind of blackmail they got over him.