This is DISCRIMINATION against muslim women

This is DISCRIMINATION against muslim women.

NOBODY complained when a Christian woman wore a cross around her neck at work but all of a sudden it's a problem when there is a large number of muslim women in your countries?

Fuck you, racist scum.

express.co.uk/news/world/778892/eu-court-ban-hijab-burka-islamic-headscarf-visible-religious-symbols

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9802067/Christian-wins-right-to-wear-cross-at-work.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Come to autocratic state
>Get autocrated
what a surprise

>This is DISCRIMINATION against muslim women.
Good.
> NOBODY complained when a Christian woman wore a cross around her neck at work but all of a sudden it's a problem when there is a large number of muslim women in your countries?
Cross around the neck does not affect the ability to communicate or identify a person, since it's not covering 90% of person's face.
> Fuck you, racist scum.
It's a good bait. Don't overdo it.

Why in Israel arent muslims given equal voting rights? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Cross around the neck does not affect the ability to communicate or identify a person, since it's not covering 90% of person's face.

You stupid faggot, this ban also applies to hijab and the cross, you racist faggot.

I lost count of how many times I've read stories of ppl being told not to wear crosses at work.
desu. I wouldn't be surprised if muslim males were behind this. Makes it easier for them to keep their wives at home.

>told not to wear crosses at work
Are jews told they can't wear those jew caps?

Alright Jamal, calm down.
I don't know much about Catholic tradition, but in Orthodoxy you are not required to wear a cross in public at all. It's even somewhat considered a bit wrong to do it.
There are many proverbs in Russian language to describe the awkward situations that such behavior can cause. An example: "(You) either have to pull up your pants, or take off the cross".

Yea so keep your religion to yourself, im trying to work

>NOBODY complained when a Christian woman wore a cross
you realize that's strictly forbidden in EU right now ?

I can't walk into tesco with a motorcycle helmet or a balaclava on because they cover my face. The same thing should go for Muhammed's wife and her burka

Haha, imagine someone coming to work in a ski mask. In what fucked up country would it be illegal to ban people from wearing ski masks. THat would never be illegal because it is logical.

This is virtually a ski mask for women.

The discrimination is in the religion that forces women to wear black, hot, ski masks and forbids anyone woman from showing herself to anyone except a MAN.

It's a mask that can conceal someone's identity. How can one tell if that's their actual employee under the mask. It could be anyone, including a corporate spy.

It's a security risk.

That is good news but it's still not enough to make me want to stay in EU. I hope the union breaks up soon.

France isn't EU, frogman.

Kek, Farage is against the ban. What a cuck

I typed out a big long rant about how stupid you are, but I feel like it would better express my point to reply with a smug anime face.

Ignorant faggots.

The ban does not apply to public places.

It is simply saying that it is not against the law for a company to ban religious symbols at the workplace.

It affects not just the burka, but hijabs (just covers hair), Christian crosses, Jewhats and other shit too.

>faggot faggot faggot faggot

What's that Ireland? Fixated on something?

>American rants

Thanks for not wasting everyone's time.

Faggot Americans with their faggot-tier insults.

Faggots.

Holy fuck Ireland what happened to you..

Sucking filthy muslim cock already?

Fight me then let's go get a drink.

Filename, muhammad.

You're exactly what we need in the coming race wars.

An army of fat Americans who save pictures of Chinese cartoons on their computers.

Faggots. I would never drink with you.

>Irish """""""""""shitposting""""""""""""

This is leaf tier desu

ExCUSE me but did you just assume my sexual orientation.
I'll have you know that I sexually identify as a transbipansexual fluidic attack helicopter. You MUST use the zhe or zhim to identify me.

Fuck off, you Chinese knock off fuck.

>zhe or zhim
>not soi soi

>wearing your ninja Halloween costume to work

Can I start a religion that decrees layers of clothe, fiber or mail can not be worn under the torso?

Would you expect offices and workplaces to honour it?

No?

Why not?

Great news. Burka's need to be banned from western culture. Now co-workers can look at their acid burned and clinically deformed co-workers and be happy knowing that they didn't submit to this "culture".

t. British knockoff

What the fuck is that and why do you have it saved to your hard drive, you fucking faggot?

EUROPE NO

How is it bait, you stupid cunt? it's literally in the news today.

gotcha mic

hey potato fucker, stop being a cuck. Mudslimes do not belong in European countries, their lack of cultural understanding is beyond understanding.

posts like this make me ashamed to have so much potato nigger in my blood.
wearing a fucking trash bag on your head =/= a small piece of jewlery

>he doesn't know his Irish e-celebs

Sad!

This is pretty fucking weak shitposting. Try harder.

>NOBODY complained when a Christian woman wore a cross around her neck at work
muslim women can wear crosses around their necks if they want to

christian women cannot wear burkas in their workplace

it's called equality

You're actually the racist. You come to Europe and demand we change our culture to accommodate you as if your whims and religious retardation is more important than what we've built over millenia, well fuck right off again, because we're not that stupid and forgiving any more.

And now they're both banned. The real question is, why is the headline focusing a bit too much on the burkas?

Fuck you.

>nobody complained

But that's wrong. It was a while ago, some woman got in legal trouble for wearing a cross, which was interpreted as "trying to convert someone" which is for some reason illegal.

She won, but it's nuts she had to fight for this.
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9802067/Christian-wins-right-to-wear-cross-at-work.html

Ban a symbol of slavery is bad huh?Yes,women are taught as children that that are lesser and must cover their faces and bodies while men can be shirtless or wear american clothes.Also Islam/Mudslime is not a race faggot.

Also this is some tasty b8 m8

Heretics.

you have to go back

Actually, if anyone can be bothered to find it, there was a story years back about a woman who got fired for wearing a cross. I think she worked for british airways if that helps narrow it down.