>tell a group of men that they need to respect all women
>women will agree and expound on the importance of the statement

what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=WDLIR71Pe0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't respect anybody

They're spoiled children even as adults.
Cry and you get what you want.

They've recast their narcissism as morality.

Because women already respect men, so it's laughable to tell them to do something they're already doing.

On the other hand, men don't respect women. So we keep on reminding you men to respect us women, and we will gladly expound on that.

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha wew

>Because women already respect men
What fucking planet are you living on?

Citation needed.

Tits or GTFO

>Women already respect men

Venus

They're women who do not believe in meritocracy or earned respect so they point to what they have between their legs and use it as some bargaining chip for respect.

It you truly wish to understand women you have to see them for what they are. Women are dumb birthmachines. When you understand that, their retarded behaviour will make more sense.
archive.is/dBehg

Used to be a couple of dumb bimbos at my high school would always yell out shit at teachers mid class male and female, most of them weren't even hot.
Always made me understand why they used to kill people for that shit

Women are infantile, self-centered creatures.

Feminism has only brought out all their worst traits and made them virtually intolerable.

Yes we respect men, real men I mean. If we seem to not respect a man, that's because he's not a real man. And what is a real man? Those are men who can take our shit, not weak, whiny, effeminate "boys"

See what I mean? Have some respect.

Further example of the deliberate divide and conquer techniques to weaken the social bond between groups in our society.

The fact that many men in public would jump to break up and even assault someone they perceive as mistreating a woman speaks volumes to disprove this 'everyone hates women' lie.

As much as his show can be blue pilled garbage, John Quiñones did a segment on What Would You Do? detailing this out. When their male actor did nothing more than verbally put down his girlfriend, people were jumping from everywhere to defend her and kick his ass. When they reversed the roles, no one intervened. They even had her start hitting him while he was backing away and begging her to stop, and people around just laughed at it and took videos.

Gynocentrism due to the relative scarcity of eggs compared to sperm.

Double standards much?

she it butt ugly jesus christ, looks like she has downs and that forehead takes up so much real estate on her face.

womanhood is synonymous with victimhood.

Hahaha
You have nothing to give men but offspring. You don't deserve shit. "thick skin" is something you want but you throw a bitchfit when someone pisses on your cunt parade. fuck off.

Honestly who cares, just obey office politics and avoid any interaction with them at all. remember that other people get in your way at work. they are tools to be used, seldom friends to make. their level of urgency and commitment to success is not as strong as yours. Be polite, kind, and agreeable but realize that you're playing this game to win and being a sociable person only helps in that endeavor.

>respecting anyone besides the people that give you money
>not being a cuck
Wew

>feminist claims she wants equality
>take her to bed, she wants to be fucked like a $5 whores
>what gives
Watch what women do, no what women say, mein Negro.

guarantee if that male had knocked the fuck out of that female even after being hit himself whiteknights would jump in and try to intervene.
#killallwomen
#euthanizecucks

It looks like someone tried to draw a wicked witch with down syndrome.

This.

Not cucks, no.

>Yes we respect men, real men I mean. If we seem to not respect a man, that's because he's not a real man. And what is a real man? Those are men who can take our shit, not weak, whiny, effeminate "boys"

This Flipess gets it.

Not sure about your culture in particular, but western women hate it when they're around a beta, unless it's a group of orbiters so she can feel ''special''. Meanwhile, normal men don't respect feminist dykes and hate being around them too, so I suppose it's vice versa.

>Women can say effeminate men are not real men
>We can't say land whales aren't real women
Oh, the wonders of the feminist mind

I'm going to give a redpill that some of you will be able to swallow while the majority will lash against: women don't respect men just as much as men aren't worth respecting.

The very fact that men will say that they will tolerate and respect all wome despite their lifestyle is evident of the lack of will we once had. What made masculinity a trait among the common man was to uphold firm resolution in what they knew was right. Now numales and betas will say "who am I to judge what is right or wrong? People can do what ever they want".

It is with this thought that they think the actual arguement is between being an authoritarian or not. When the reality is much less direct. When it comes to culture it is all more like a game. It is between talking heads to decide what is right or what is wrong by standards of acceptable behavior. When those standards dissolve. It is only because the men that once upheld them have dissolved. Masculinity is dying out more now than ever and now is the time to spread the word

You're a man larping for (You)s, I can tell you aren't biologically female by your posts

Is that a picture of Samantha"14 words"Bee?

maybe if you were actually valuable, maybe attractive with some intelligence instead of being grossly overweight and resorting to feminism out of a lack of attention someone might dick you.

A man's worth is not defined by the opinion of women, if that were true we would still be tribal apes fucking in grass huts. Unfuckable men have molded this planet and our species in a way that vapid women take for granted, safe streets, megacities, just in time grocery distribution, fossil fuel economy, flags on the moon. If we truly judged ourselves based on women's values it would be a worldwide African matriarchy

>real men

So basically any man who agrees with you is a 'real man', correct?

If you're really a woman, you're fucking retarded, but that goes without saying because like, you're a woman.

>Yes we respect men, real men I mean
So, not all men?
Cool, men respect real women, not childish whores.

That's how you know you live in a matriarchy.

Not exactly attractive at all, but more important than any of that fag shit, is that I don't give a fuck what people think, especially women. I get on with my life, yes have a ton of confidence which I suppose makes me ''valuable''. High Energy.

Kind of similar to a woman who looks pretty, and hasn't resorted to fucking every dick, and then pandering to third wave feminism and fat acceptance of some other bullshit.

>So basically any man who agrees with you is a 'real man', correct?
No, that's the type of man that turns her juices all crusty inside.

You're implying that sexual gratification is what I mean by women mirroring men being respectable. But yes you are right in some sense, women can "respect" men by giving sex to unresoectable men if they so choose. But at large in this culture, which is what we have now, most women will not respect men despite them giving away sex to fake men who hold no real ideals.

>justfuckmyshitup.png
The election ruined her, lol

>relative scarcity of female sexual libido compared to men.
FIFY

Samantha"stop the nigs from learning trig"Bee

SEXISM IS KILLING SOCIETY

→ →
→ →

mods are warning me for posting this despite digits... and the first thread i find it deleted from is the christian one. Mods have no respect for digits and gets, are they of our culture? NO!
>JESUS OF NAZARENE
>YESHUA OF NAZIRITE
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>WE HAVE HOLY RIGHT TO DEFEND CHRISTIAN LANDS
>
>
>
>>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>>OBEY = OY VEY
>>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

we must defend ourselves with a spiral, as kamina did. KAMINA LIVES!

Samantha"keep the blacks out of my kids class"Bee

Samantha bee is secretly a white nationalist
Samantha"keep the coons out of school"Bee

If you can give a single way modern women do that I will bite my toungue, a single one

>Talking to a girl
>During the conversation she goes "No offense, but I really hate men"
>Tell her it's cool cause I hate women
>"uh what the fuck?"

I really wish I was joking.
I couldn't believe she couldn't see the double standard right there, in the fucking moment with what she just said seconds earlier.

That happened like half a year ago and it still baffles me to this day

You're implying women think about shit before they do it. They literally just open their legs and butthole for the best looking man in the room unless society forces them to pay some cost. The ancients had this shit figured out, we just decided fresh butthole was worth collapsing society. The world is too complex now for mistakes of this manitude

sigh.

getting real tired of this "reverse sexism/racism" crock of shit you cuckbois on Sup Forums like to circlejerk about.
My ideology is this:

"I respect you lady, now you respect me."

Just be a decent fucking human being and move on to a more interesting topic please.

Thats not respect, that is just being a gold digger and being afraid of being bitchslapped

I think one guy even said he was watching and waiting to if the guy has struck her back. kek
I'll give it to Quiñones, he did question their responses and call them on their bullshit double standards.

Women aren't deserving of a man's respect, it is a far deeper and more profound thing for a man to respect someone than you're suggesting here. Respect is earned with blood and sacrifice, it isn't some feelgood platitudes that can be rescinded at a moments notice like womens """respect"""

No i wasn't implying that all. I think anyone who acts degenerate is not actually thinking. Those who not act degernate and see the bigger picture at large will be outspoken against such acts as I was saying. Those are the men with true ideals that is align with true masculinity. It is the common man that leads society, but it is the most intelligent that usually abandon it that guides it.

That's a protective mechanism due to the rarity of eggs.

Protecting the egg bearers with the sperm bearers is the most survivable arrangement.

It gets out of control in safe and abundant societies, probably to the extent that it's a detrimental arrangement.

You're still thinking in a male frame, none of this has anything to do with women. They don't have ideals, just capricious hormones and an infinite capacity for post hoc rationalization

They don't have ideals but they do have some understanding of morality once the situation is already shaped, that's why they were once known as the upholders of society. Men builds it, and it is usually women that follow behind that sees its greatness and is tasked with upholding it through morality. But if man can't show that what they built was done by their ideals, then women will mistakenly think that the system at large is supposed to function in that way and will seek to aid in its destruction through degeneracy. They forgot what really matters in relation to the men.

>women aren't deserving of a man's respect

>respect is earned through blood and sacrifice

well shit man, that's your problem right there. you think of respect like it's some kind of sacred powerful thing that can only be gained through huge life changing events etc. but in actuality, it's just following the golden rule:

treat others how you want to be treated etc etc

Because in her mind, she is supposed to be able to express that belief, but you should not be able to.

Notice how every "minority" argument has moved away from "equality" in favour of "equity". Equality was an easy and reasonable pill for society to swallow. "If we have X, then we have the chance for Y". "Chance" being the key word, but equality in opportunity does not mean equality in success. So now we have equity, where "I will always be more disadvantaged than you because of X, so I should have more Y so we are equal".

It's taken the entire conversation away from, "we are all equal and should have equal opportunity", to "I am inferior, but you cannot say that, and I should have more than you to level the playing field".

I find that the best way to deal with women and their stupid concerns is the same way you deal with kids.

Just be light hearted, give them an example of why they are wrong laugh it off, change their mood with a joke etc.

Women are children mentally dont try to make sense of their irrationality.

What are they feeding the women in the Philippines? We need to start the same procedure

Women only understand morality within the context of their direct offspring. The only extent to which they can maintain society is exactly the degree to which men are willing to punish them for transgressions against the commons
I don't have a problem, I have an obedient wife and she understands this stuff implicitly
They're feeding them bullshit evidently

cum

If you're a woman I'm a cunt ventriloquist.

Lots of women do respect men but because of feminism you have these ugly used up whores that think they have a right to compete with real women not just compete they think they're owed something.
Entitled slits who want a man well above their station and turn their nose up at men who are by all accounts their male reflection. It's pathetic. The sooner feminism dies, the sooner real men and real women can finally be with each other in peace again

>reverse sexism
wouldn't that just be being nice to them based only on their gender?
being rude towards men because they're men is still sexism

I remember the date rape one, where a guy slipped something in a chicks drink and they were ready to lynch the dude, but when a chick slipped something into the dude's drink no one did a shit.

Feminism is just the weaponized political form of women's natural biological tendencies

Dude treating them like pets is no different than feminists treating willing betas like they are. And so far they are winning(this is bad). If you can't see the parallels you have a lot to learn

Kek
Women prefer to be treated "like pets" why do you think all of their preferences align with men who behave this way

>obedient wife

nah man fuck that noise IMO

I mean, it's your lifestyle so do whatever makes you happy, but in my opinion, expecting your wife/girlfriend to be obedient to you are grounds for a shitty and abusive relationship. Women aren't dogs, they are humans too.

Maybe it's different in your relationship. Maybe your wife likes to be obiedient and subservient to you and in that case, that's awesome! But you can't expect every other woman in the world to feel the same way. Like I said before, people would be a lot happier and a lot less worried about shit if they understood the give and take of life.

But hey, I'm on Sup Forums so I'm sure y'all don't really give a shit about it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh well

>Philippines
>women

nah man, just try to be nice to everyone. It's really that simple.

You're only adding to the degenerate culture. Way to go, you have literally argued bashing women as stupid only to give them exactly what they want without giving second thought to whether this is a contradiction.

Nice. Culture is dying and you are playing right into the hands as you just proved

nonononononono, let the man think that. As long as he isn't hurting anyone (aka his wife, other women etc.) who cares

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck off millenial trashcan. You probably aren't even old enough to be on here, little faggot.

Pieces of shit will always take advantage of a nice person. They see it as a weakness and are proud to make somebody else suffer for their generosity.

If the woman is attractive, thats literally one of my fantasies.

>ywn wake up after a night out tied up in some obsessive tsundere dominatrix bitch's sex dungeon

Liberal women are ugly

that has nothing to do with what I said.
I'm saying REVERSE sexism is that you're ONLY being nice because they're a man/women, no other reason.
I'm not talking about being nice/mean whatever, just trying to understand definitions.

They can't make me respect them, they can't make me look at them when their attempt to flirt their hair around when I pass close to them so they get an ego boost. (I've had woman insult me for completely ignoring them when they were trying to make eye contact) I love it.

>Thats not respect, that is just being a gold digger and being afraid of being bitchslapped

wait, what, who?

Pretty lukewarm insult desu I would rate 4/10

only 4/10 because you called me a faggot which would be funny and offensive if I actually was as young as you think I am.

also, trying to insult other people for being young or being a "millennial" is so fucking lame dude and not very creative

Yeah and I think it's bullshit. It's not real.

Jesus fucking Christ people, why is it so hard to just be decent to others. You don't even have to be nice really. Just don't be a dick!

I'm not saying if its real or not, I'm just saying people think hating men for being men would be reverse sexism, when it would actually just be sexism.

THIS

Also OP is a MGTOW loser and needs to fuck off

(that's why it's bullshit)

I mean, yeah.

Fuck you, ignorant bitch

>we

And that's why nobody respects you.

>Yes we respect men, real men I mean. If we seem to not respect a man, that's because he's not a real man. And what is a real man? Those are men who can take our shit, not weak, whiny, effeminate "boys"
Sup Forums BTFO

>who can take our shit

Care elaborate? Did you mean by that a man that isn't interested in you is not a "real man"?

Respect is given to those who have earned it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDLIR71Pe0A

Ah right, let me guess, if I cant handle u at ur worst ( unemployed and plain retarded) I dont deserve u at your best (still unemployed and retarded)

Hung Aryans have an average of 6.5 inches?

i find this funny because the men who can "take your shit" are the weak, effeminate ones,

real men instead have no problem putting you in your place if you behave like a bitch

Yup.
Baltics are the biggest of bunch.

>so fucking lame dude
>ya'll dont really give a shit
>nah man fuck that noise
tiny babby nigger pls go