Which is better, Eastern Europe or Latin America?

Which is better, Eastern Europe or Latin America?

Latin America

Eastern Europe is just rural and suburban retards.

Latin America has a bunch of cool cities.

So Latin America.

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2468 results found.

Eastern Europe.

I've been to the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Croatia, and they're all fucking awesome countries.

I'd like to go to Poland as well some day, and probably Bulgaria. Maybe Serbia too.

Eastern Europe:
>Fantastic architecture
>Amazing food and beer
>Amazing culture
>Great countryside in the summer (e.g. Lake Balaton in Hungary, a great summer destination, with camping and nightlife; it's the largest freshwater lake in Europe)
South America:
>Favelas
>Shitskins
>Poverty
>Shitting in streets (probably)

eastern europe, at least they are humans

why not both, they all have something beautiful

Latin America. The Spaniards are usually high class. You can just avoid the niggers. Theres literally no avoiding the niggers in Eastern Europe. Theyre all niggers.

it's a mystery m8

Eastern Europe.

At least they have blini, cheap vodka and comfy snow.

We are a burning hot sauna filled with feral niggers.

How hard is it to immigrate to Estonia, Lithuania or Russia? I'm 25% Ukrainian, 25% Italian and 50% German.

South Region is 6.76% of BR territory.

Beautiful

Eastern Europe clearly. They are even better than Western Europe.

Eastern Europe: white people, comfy towns, cute girls, strong men, quality alcohol

Latinamerica: Land of mongrels, crime and degeneracy. Drug cartels, smelly people and ugly cities. The only pros are good food and the nature

>Which is better, Eastern Europe or Latin America?50 Replies / 42 ImagesView Thread

P-POVERTY FIGHT >.

South america has more thicc women who don't need much wooing to get a one night stand (if you're a white male with some money).

Done.

Gypsies

Eastern Europe.

t.not eastern european

>no anglos
No wonder you're a shithole

Tell me more about your personal experience with Eastern Europe.

I dont have to have gone to Eastern Europe.

Enough of them came to my town for me to never want to meet another one again thank you very much. Serbians, Albanians, Bosnians, Russians, Romanians, you name it. I have in my life time, at least met good Hispanics. Cant really say the same about Eastern Europeans.

hmm I wonder which

Where do you live?

I'll come visit you can change your mind about eastern euros

I don't.

plastic

Just outside Milwaukee until recently. Its my hometown and I was forced to move by circumstance.

I hate it here and I want to go back.

Eastern Europe. Latin America has beaners that speak some weird foreign languages and eastern Europeans have Slavs that speak earth runes. They're whiter than beaners and niggers in Latin America too.

manjaws

no china?

Eastern Europe, its inhabitants aren't fat, brown and smelly. Culturally, they're comparable

Less than 50 thousand Chinese came to Brazil, and there are about 250 thousand of them, as opposed to millions of Italians, Japanese, Germans, Swiss, Russians, Polish, Ukranians, etc.

Not quite as comfy as the English countryside in the summer, but I'm sure the weather is better

Eastern Europe is fine overall, provided you are not unemployed or have very low-pay job. We also have quite a few gypsies here, which could be a problem if you happen to live nearby them.