Redpill me on the lynching of blacks

So is there some kind of redpill backstory here, like someone else being behind it, or were blacks really lynched by whites, which is pretty horrible, for being black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndtWvwk1Rvo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
youtube.com/watch?v=09-Q1PqRzNI&feature=youtu.be
chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynching_table_year.html
knowlouisiana.org/entry/sicilian-lynchings-in-new-orleans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most were suspected of having sex/raping white women but never proven in court.

So never proven....

Typical democrat mob justice.

Most of the time the guy they lynched was accused or had been convicted of rape or murder.

They'd gather 100's of white guys with guns and kidnap the guy from law enforcement and administer vigilante justice.

Sometimes the violence escalated to an all out race riot and random black people would be killed. But most of the lynching victims are nothing to cry over, they did some shit

Let's just say there was a time white men could protect their wives and daughters.

if they killed blacks for no reason, they certainly did a shitty job of it considering how many slave descendants are around today.

only those who committed crimes were lynched, probably.

I'd bet very few actually dindu nuffin.

Rapists, murderers, and pedophiles were regularly lynched in the South. All of dem black bois din du nuthin though, Mr.Platinumberg told me so.

Lynchings did occur, but in the majority of cases it was of blacks who had been accused of committing crimes against whites (especially crimes of a sexual nature). This is still bad, as the was no court to establish their guilt and even the guilty deserve a fair trial, but the progressive meme that lynchings were conducted by hooded Klansmen dragging black families from their homes in the middle of the night is massively inaccurate.

Lynchings are often portrayed as being genocidal in nature, a point of view that glosses over the fact that many whites were lynched (again, typically after being accused of sex crimes), and that the number of lynchings we never great enough for population displacement. At worst they were politically-motivated terrorism.

Not that I'm defending them, of course. Like I said, a fair trial is the right of all accused. There's just a pervasive misconception about the nature of lynchings.

>nothing changes with time

They often cut off body parts and kept them in jars as souvenirs. Guess which part was the most sought after.

Lynchings happened to anyone in the old days typically to violent felons

The fact is blacks commit far more crime per capita so naturally they got lynched more often

> pretending to not have a jarred negro dick.

The Left has certainly proven that. Why else do they want to keep all these illegals around as cheap labor?

Actually most lynchings happened after they had been found guilty in court

>gets willingly fucked by nigger
>hubby founds you
>"oh no! this black man raped me, do something honey, he is a monster, I am your pure princess"
>white beta cuck proceeds to kill nigger to defend the honor of his family and his pure wife
the correct answer would have been to kill both

watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=ndtWvwk1Rvo

>Tyrone Washington Jefferson Jr. rapes a 13-year-old white girl
>white people hear about it, decide upon extra-legal justice
>goodboi Tyrone gets hung
>other dindus might think twice about raping little girls

White people didn't randomly kill niggers for no reason. Whites put up with a lot of shit and it takes something extraordinary to initiate full mob-justice mode.

Can't speak to what gets taught in public schools down south, but that is seriously how it gets taught in schools up north.

If we lynched the Rotherham pakis we wouldn't have had any further problems

>No further problems
That is unlikely, but it would have been nice to see.

The largest single lynching was 20 Chinese lynched by 500 whites, but this isn't taught in school.

>most suspected/ never proving
Many that were saved from lynch mobs, ended up being found guilty and hung anyway. Truth is, many were caught in the act, confessed, or there were witnesses to their crimes. Many raped little girls as young as 5, many raped old women, some even in their 90's. There are plenty of old newspaper articles online from the early 20th century to help you understand. By the way, lynchings were not just reserved for blacks, as there are thousands of recorded cases of whites being lynched also, by other whites. There were also cases of blacks lynching other blacks. Don't let these lynching postcards/ pictures fool you. These were cold blooded murderers and rapists.

the largest collective lyching was a group of italian immigrants, ot negroes.

before the Tulsa riots a white criminal was lynched by a mob aswell.

etc.

negroes just wanna feel like unique victims, encouraged by the jews

I am open to the possibility that 80% or more were guilty.

Can you cite literally any of the things you just posted?

If you still aren't convinced of the nature of niggers; you will never justify these lynchings. These people were not good boys. They were criminals. Lynchings were mob justice to ANYONE caught in the act. That includes WHITE men too.

Do not let revisionist democrats fool you.

Yeah. You know some mistakes were made. Pretty fucking gruesome.

Literal raghead justice.

>sex crimes against white women
No, sorry buddy, these were not just sex crimes against women. I recall one case a couple of 80 year old women were raped and murdered, prepubescent girls raped and murdered, young men robbed and murdered. If you have not studied the subject, don't run off at the jib.

can ameriturds use google?

Proto-Dindus who had no limpwristed Liberals and (((they))) stepping in to help them.

>mfw thinking about a lot of these white guys and how they are alive today and got away with this shit

Kinda crazy when you think about it

Bump

I think it's safe to assume everyone in that pic is dead now.

Frontier justice

In the old days stealing a horse was a hanging offense. But the blacks in the old days committed the same felonies they commit now, murder, rape, etc and people wouldn't stand for it.

None of them are alive today

Your full of shit, and don't know what you're talking about. During the civil war a whole town of white Dutch men were lynched, 39 of them, every male over 18, for supporting the North.

t. deracinated, limp-wristed weaklings

This is an interesting case

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

A heeb got convicted of murdering a little girl off the word of a black guy and lynched

The black guy probably did it

>belgium
Is it true what they say? Is your country not?

20% of the Saudi Arabia population is African slaves labor put there's no real crime problem there

I wonder why.....

Pic of a nigckle in a jar or it didn't happen.

It literally never happened.

>citations
Yeah I am not going to spoon feed you. I just pointed out you can find plenty of evidence online. You don't even have to be like me, and read books from the library, with sources.

Doubt it. I think the kike did it.

Probably

get out nigger

>got away with this shit
They were preventing people from getting away with shit. The same shit they do, even till this day. Go back to redit

Democrats used to be based holy shit.

>word of a black guy
No, it was investigated, the negro was initially thought to have been the killer, but the racisss white men investigated thoroughly, and found it was the jew that did it, and was trying to frame the black guy. Frank was found guilty, and thought he was going to take it easy in a prison till his friends in NYC got him out, but back then you didn't get away with raping and murdering a 12 year old girl. Fuck all you SJWs that think it is okay to rape children. I hope you burn in hell.

> The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites being lynched between 1882 and 1968, with the annual peak occurring in the 1890s, at a time of economic stress in the South and political suppression of blacks.[7] A five-year study published in 2015 by the Equal Justice Initiative found that nearly 3,959 black men, women, and children were lynched in the twelve Southern states between 1877 and 1950. Over this period Georgia's 586 lynchings led all states.

>1880 US Census: 50,189,209 population

lol

Lynching was just community justice. Most lynchings were for cattle or horse thieves.

But of course people were lynched for rape, murder, etc.

If you look at the demographics of lynched individuals it fits eerily well with americas prison population.

Hitler makes his appearance in America, 1930.

>Equal Justice Initiative
Really? That's what you're gonna call it? Really really makes me want to tell ya to fuck off.

Have you ever seen a picture of hitler before?

T'was the style of the time I guess?

this. vigilantism is not automatically evil or a sign of third worldism, but a response from the community when justice is corrupt or fails to bring peace.

>which is pretty horrible

>Unnecessary information added to push a narrative

I wonder who's behind this post

>lynching
Lynching is a show of force and waste of time.

Basically, if you want to scare the enemy you show what happens if they step out of line.

Honestly, lynching and all other forms of public discipline is a waste of time and it is better to silently punish and dispose of those who have been tried and convicted. Do not turn the enemy and their degeneracy into martyrs.

Democrats are the real racists right guys? Check out this based black guy in a trump hat.

Yeah, he looks like a redneck from Marion, Indiana in 1930.

youtube.com/watch?v=09-Q1PqRzNI&feature=youtu.be
new veritas video
shills are out in force
check it out lads

Well, the KKK was formed by Democrats and was described as the military arm of southern Democrats, so yes

that surely was a great place to meet qts, much better than bars

Why stop at lynching? I would think that Sup Forums would support rounding up all the blacks in towns and killing every man woman and child like they did in the late 1800s.

Fewer than 500 people have been lynched in the US in the last 100 years.

chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynching_table_year.html

There is some fucker in that thread replying to his own posts 4 and 5 times. A fairly rare dumbass type of fuckery.

yeah im the aussie linking the vid

>horrible
u dumb fucking liberal. kill urself.

soz

a sense of righteousness

>were blacks really lynched by whites, which is pretty horrible,

More whites were lynched than blacks by numbers.

dindus getting btfo by a community.

now you have no community, just a bunch of deracinated, atomized cucks awaiting their extinction.

Abe Lincoln opposed race mixing and wanted to send them all back to Africa. None of this is relevant. Historically no one liked niggers. Robert E Lee thought slavery was a horrible institution, but they were all stuck with a fucked up situation and knew you couldn't just turn them loose.

>Reply

Did you know that photo was taken in Indiana?

>liberals say you should never question a woman's rape accusation
>Turn around and say all lynchings happened because of fake rape allegations by white women

Really makes you think

>So is there some kind of redpill backstory here, like someone else being behind it, or were blacks really lynched by whites, which is pretty horrible, for being black?

They weren't lynched for being black they were lynched for being criminals. What you never hear about is the fact that more white people were lynched during the same period for being criminals as well.

>Reply

Now I do.

>Reply

Are we all gonna start doing this now or what?

>Reply

I had never seen it before, who knows.

muh black genocide n sheeeit

>Tuskegee
Fuck your Wikipedia and a group with an agenda. You rape and murder my 12 year old girl, a jury will be the least of your worries. The last 5 people to be lynched in California were all white, by the way. Go back to redit with your misdirection and little white lies. This is a board for truth, not your place to spout half truths, without discussing the whole truth. Murderers, rapists were lynched, and that's what your hiding from.

Dude, his entire point was how few incidents of lynchings there were anyways

Only 4,743 people were lynched in the time period between 1882 and 1962. Out of those 4,743 people lynched, only 1,297 were white.

REEEEEEEEEE

>only

they lynched them because they were rapists

That's 59 lynchings a year!

There was 3 of them that murdered and robbed a 23 year old young white man, who had just cashed his check, from his JOB. Blacks like to cloud this case with the white woman that was with him, who said she was raped, then recanted, and they try and make it look like that is the reason these guys were lynched. Wrong! They were lynched for murdering that kid.

Tfw this redpilled me on the Zimmerman case

ZimZam was essentially a lynchmob and the lynch mob did nothing wrong

KKK lynched black republicans and white republicans

What's chicago's rate lately?

A lot of lynchings happened to European immigrants, specifically Irish and Italians.
knowlouisiana.org/entry/sicilian-lynchings-in-new-orleans

This. She's damaged goods now, even if it was pure rape

>democraps r da real raycisss

W O A H

I know, shame there weren't more whites lynched amirite? And hey would you look at that! to this day blacks commit off-the-charts higher percentages of crime! go figure, amirite?