Can women please cover their chest...

Can women please cover their chest, i feel my energy drained after work for having to fight the urge to stare at my co-workers cleavage, it would be fine if i could freely rest my eyes on them, but having to talk to her and so on, it makes me anxious and tired to have to force myself to stare her into eyes or stare at wall or something, it's not even funny anymore. Also the embarrassment seeing her fix her shirt because i think she sometimes sees me stare at them for like a half a second, but still she keeps just wearing releaving clothes. Couple of times she wore like women's sweatshirt and it was so easy to be at work and work together and talk to her and so on, but most days i feel awkward in lunch break just staring at my coffee mug like some shy loser, but it's all because it's so hard to sit and talk with half of her bare breasts hanging on the table, what if i had just loose boxers on and my dick swinging here and there, i'm pretty sure they would notice and stare at the elephant in the room.

just stop being an timid loser and ask her out bro

She's like 10 years older than me

why don't you just invite her to the sauna?

*a

so what? she seems interested in you based on what you said

and for the record, she does know that you are looking at her. the fact that she doesn't mind means that she likes it

>I can't controll my impulses
gratz, you're no better than faggots and women.

ebina best girl

This is why you're governments think you need muslims. You don't have to constantly fight human nature. If you want to bang her then go for it instead of being beta.

She's not even very good looking, why would i want to date some over 30 years old, i just want to look at her boobs all the time but not date

Perfect. Maybe she makes pancakes.

Wear giant fake penis to office. See how many times she stares.

Dayum that's a decent answer. Or just stuff your underpants with socks and open the zipper.

You have much to learn, Simo.
A true pervert can focus his mental attention to the edges of his visual field, while not moving the visual focal point.
Learn how to do this, and you can stare at the tits as much as you want, while appearing to look at her face.

Estonia gets it.

Said the norwegian smugly, as he vaped his daily government mandated HRT

>the Dane said smugly using only vowels, sounding like he had a potato logded down his troath. Satisfied with himself he stood up from his chair to walk over to the fridge and grab another potato he could lodge in his already potatofilled troath. However, due to never having walked up a single fucking hill in his entire life, his legs gave away beneath him and he fell to the ground, striking his head against his "authentic" viking helmet, killing him instantly. Post mortem he shat out about 15 undigested potatoes.

God you are one retarded beta. Kill yourself.

I do do this, but it doesn't satisfy me enough, i would just straight up stare at them like couple of minutes

*i would want to

how big are they exactly? please elaborate, we need more details

Hmm, maybe like B cup, but round and close to each other so the cleavage is very visible