What's the masterplan for the avarage woman problem?

What's the masterplan for the avarage woman problem?

ovens

gas chambers

I would suggest mass suicide of fucking white males and watch world burn in anarchy from afterlife

Sharia's Law

Problem solved

white babies for white women.

we're quite lucky you're not in charge

no u idiots!

all you gotta do is just stop fucking average looking women and only go for the 8+/10 it's called selective breeding I leaerned it from biology 1 class last semester

FEMA camps for the feminists.

Strict diet, exercise and reeducation on how to be a real woman.

Those that fail are sold to the Caliphate as sex slaves. Payments made in gold bullion.

Unfortunately, we're going to have to treat them like shit for the next century and put them back in their functional place so we stop having demographic problems.

They aren't going to like that, but it doesn't fucking matter because it's what women think they want versus the future of our race.

Make them stop thinking they deserve above average men.

When they realise how shit they look and behave they will fix themselves.

They will all become low-level inner-party bureaucrats in the future Orwellian US totalitarian government. These women will constantly surveil men to cite illegal offenses of nasturbation, displays of aggression, and deviation from GroupThink.

Acid face melt. Followed by submission.

P-Praise Kek?

Men need to tighten their shit up, quit fucking roasties, and force the women into competition with each other.

Love them tenderly.

Kek apparently in a real bad mood today. Must have been browsing /r9k/ and gotten real upset with roasties.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

> legalize prostitution
> female sexual selection devalued
> women now have to work for social capital

the BBC

Lotsa gay sex.

>the avarage woman problem
what problem do you mean? that they are average looking? nothing will ever change about that, and caring about it is retarded in the first place.

the biggest problem is their cancerous attitude, defined by massive arrogance and a sense of entitlement towards society. you fix this by putting an end to liberal media and school indoctrination. that's pretty much it.

Yes, they belong in the kitchen putting chicken in the oven

waifus

Forced breeding facilities

Kek finds both of these great ideas. Also, turn their roastie pussies into lampshades.

And forced semen milking facilities for the men.

checkmate atheists

Ride the COCK carousel and find some BETA white guy to marry

Fucking Einstein tier genius in its simplicity

Spicy as fuck
Praise KEK

I got my slightly overweight fuck toy to start working out and eating right and now fuck tons of dudes hit on her. But she's not used to it and thinks it's weird, and she's all mine now because I'm m basically the new Dad with an actual game plan.

Feels good bros. and made her into a serious Trump supporting anti-feminist. You can do it too fellas.

checked
checked

Don't gas your own women, faggots.

This is honestly the quickest way to get back on track. Once things are squared away, we can make it illegal again.

I'm so sorry, friend. Once she's adjusted to her new-found confidence and body image she's going to throw herself onto the cock carousel at mach 8. Literally everyone that read your post knows it, except you.

Saddest of all, she's going to come back to you afterward and you are going to take her back because of your cucksoul.

The Dutch Oven does not break the NAP. Gas away anons.

........................................................................................................................................................cummed

*wipes cum on shirt sleeve*

Nah pimp. I've been around the block too many times. If you saw you'd know. Plus I'm a few years her senior, my game is much tighter than some 26 year old faggot.

The proof that you are full cucked is that you don't even realize you can do this with a bitch. Might I suggest a little Iceberg Slim for your little thinking ass.

This. Most women, not the loud feminazis, are still obsessed with men and dating. Stop fucking them and tell them why. Constructive criticism.

Hopefully, women will start learning they're visual value is important again.

If you choose to fuck fatties or bullring psychos, always pull out. Even with condoms and bc. Don't risk your genes and future with lunatics

Ya gonna have to step your game up son. Already locked down over here.

bdm
replace the central letter with the one corresponding to your country

That don't impress-ah me much.

The same it always was, normal human accountability.

have sex with their feet

You poor, poor nigger-loving retard bastard. Oh well, I guess you deserve what's coming to you.

Or maybe you'll be the first pedestalizing-cuckheart in human history whose game holds out forever. I mean, shit, I'm sure you're a higher quality male than Tiger Woods, Rupert Murdoch, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, and Richard Gere, eh, 'pimp'? Fucking kill yourself you delusional shitskin.

Nah you're just such an idiot that you can't realize there is something to learn from everyone. So angry and mad that you aren't getting pussy. Maybe those anime figures will come to life and you can have a real girlfriend

Tampons? I dunno, not a woman.

That does oppress-ah you much, are you ready to feel A-Ahlah's touch?

Asian women.

Caught the Shania Twain reference, I need to share this.

maximum kek

Extremely tighten access to antidepressants to everyone ideally, not only women; and pmore unrealistically, take away voting rights from women. To be "fair", limit voting rights to property owners. None of this will ever happen.

Housework alongside 5 children

I see that you've resorted to the typical bag of blanket insults for anonymous people on the internet. Is this because you can't respond to what was said?

"I'll just create a straw man and run away while my superior opponent attacks it" the nigger said to itself in gleeful triumph.

Anyone can keep a woman interested in them so long as they're fawning over them and serving their every whim like you. That doesn't make you a man, it makes you a faggot cuck who values constant validation and the soothing of your monumental insecurities over basic dignity.

Take a look at what happened to Tiger Woods, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Richard Gere, and other rich alphas that thought like you do, then take a look at your own life collecting welfare and reading 80-IQ literal nigbeast authors and reevaluate yourself.

>5 children

WTF! I don't want 5 stinking kids crying in my house.

The Swedish Solution, of course. Stop protecting them, let them get raped brutally and repeatedly.

HOLY SHIT

I LOVE YOU user, ITS SO SIMPLE

Ah, what Big Jim Folsom used to call "barefoot and pregnant"

So funny how wrong you are. You understand the straw man and use it really well. Nice try though. You literally have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Pure conjecture straight from your asshole (mouth).