Apologize

Apologize

Th-... That's period blood.

Looks fake and

GAY

>Pop-eye

>"Blood" but no bruising

is that a male in the first pic? or a tranny?

I wish it were true. But looks fake

Fake as FUCK

Her knuckles are cut like she was the one throwing punches though

If a buff 275 pound person hit you in the face they would shatter parts of your skull.

Yes

Any news stories about this?

I see no evidence of traumatic, blunt force injury or anything that appears to be defensive wounds. If this 'attack' occurred, please show us where you were struck.

wow that second picture you can just see how she is literally shaking

>beat hard enough to be knocked unconcious
>no bruising

YEAH OK

This is fake to the point that I feel a little bit insulted.

her face looks pretty intact for supposedly being beaten unconscious.

Faker than Minaj's keester

keeps insulting?
Need another lesson...

three pictures and not a single visible wound? beat to the point of unconsciousness, and all xe has to show for it are some pasty light-red blood stains on xis face?

yeah, i call bullshit.

Show me the police report to back up your attention getting story

>Ohh we didnt call the cops blah blah blah

>be a violent, angry lesbian
>beat up girlfriend
>make up story to cover your ass
>post on social media to push your narrative
>???
>profit

I'd reeeeeally want to hear the other side of the story.

I suspect the bitch was being so obnoxious you'd need to be a saint not to beat the hell of her. Wouldn't be surprised if she's vegan and destroyed the pair's meal.

> implying anyone of us opposes lesbianism
Its the gays we hate mate, get your facts straight

This, shit should be swollen and disfiguered. I mangled people at 180lbs. Where are the scabs?

>Pop-eye

Probably punched her own girlfriend like dykes tend to do to each other in a relationship and then made up some story to blame evil bigots.

>no cuts, scrapes or bruising

NICE TRY FAGGOTS

6'6 popeye build man beats her down all bloody and shit but doesn't leave a single bruise? stop smearing yourself with period blood you attention seeking lying bitch.

> shit that never happened
> episode 57952
You were out and Popeye beat you up for?
In the process of beating you, you have no bruises or cuts? Let me guess, you beat up Popeye. Cool story, keep me posted.

>strong enough to be popeye
>not strong enough to break the nose, cheek bones, jaw after repeated blows

SUUURREEEEE

Typical white people tryin to play victims

This looks even more staged than Darren Wilsons picture

Two bitches that have never been hit in real life. Try to fake it very badly

Hey lezzo, whatcha doin'?

This

>Lick the carpet of your lesbian GF while she's on her period.
>Might as well fish for sympathy on facebook before I clean up

kek its not true, she dont have a single bruise on her face

this is the face when you get beated up

I'm sorry they survived

Holy shit how fake is that rofl

I hope CNN picks this up, just to get called fake news a week later when they admit it's fake.

>6'6''
>275lb
What is this, the eternal lanket dream?
Also this so fake that is good.

Despite the total absence of any actual wounds to shed that blood, I like how the lesbo tard gives zero indication of what altercation supposedly happened.
So even in lies it only makes you think she started something and was retaliated against.
This is as fake as that bloke who claimed he was bashed at the trump-supporter rally and had the photos in the 'hospital', that wasn't a hospital, and had no logs, no evidence and it was toughted around everywhere.
Oh dykes, when will you learn?

Now THAT is what I call LARPING

user you have to understand, these people have never seen a fight. All they know is their PG-13 media they've consumed their entire life. That's what vicious wounds from a battle look like in them. They wouldn't be able to make a convincing fake if their life depended on it.

Thats period blood.

>beaten unconscious
>blood all over
>not cuts, scrapes or lacerations
>no bruising or swelling
something seems to be not adding up

Obviously she hasn't seen many people beaten up in her lifetime, Because that looks like scratches from improperly trimmed fingernails.

>tfw when you really was beaten by POPEYE

IT
IS
THE
CURRENT
YEAR

>One has blood on the face
>Other has blood on knuckles

The only thing that speaks louder edge than that is the flames on the clothing.

Where the blood coming from?

her wherever

>that laughing reaction
kek

where is the blood coming from if there are no cuts?

>no swelling anywhere

someone smeared period blood on themselves

He should have raped both your asses too.

His wife should have helped him get you two in the truck. The. Raped you both at his leisure. Keep you both locked up pregnant for the rest of your breeding years.

THIS
SOMEONE REPORT IT TO CNN SO THEY HAVE TO ADMIT THEY LIED

Its hard to believe there is people that sheltered.
Like what kind of carefree lives have they lived?

THIS ahahahah

Fingering while in period

That comes later usually, but you got a a point
They day after it's worst, but sure you get some marks.

lulz

There's no swelling. Zero swellings This is fake AF.

>No swelling around lip cut
Really makes you think
>"Beaten unconscious" and not requiring immediate and lengthy hospitalization.
WOW. IM REALLY THINKED SO MUCH HERE GUYS.

>0003 TCY
>not having a gun

Somebody please sauce, or tag the local police in the comment sections.

Or at least ask if they called the police.

I'd love to see the meltdown

She is lesbian? What did she expect god to do, to remain silence?

This. Based sheriff meting out justice.

Staged, fake and gay. I wonder if these people can be jailed for inciting social division or something.

look like they tried oral sex and fingering in a red day, dont see any sights of violence.

>literally zero bruising

Also this. Who the fuck doesn't own a gun in current year + 2

Like 5 years ago I was a complete libcuck and pro gun control, and now that it's 2017 I hug my guns every night, afraid that libcucks who forgot that it's current year+2 are going to take them away.

>Dykes get in fight
>Beat eachother up
>Make up and decide to blame non-existent homophobes to explain away injuries
>surprisingly no police report

And of course there is no police report either.

Oh my god please. Archive the page first so if they delete it, it can still be referenced. As citizens we need to be concerned about this and make sure that if crimes like these are being committed they are being reported to the proper authorities.

We must make sure these girls are called in for a proper police interview.

>literally zero bruising
Most of that comes after, but they would have been swollen.
>NEITHER
So this is just a scam

Bruising comes later. Swelling comes within minutes.

Don't even try to give these larpers the benefit of the doubt.

i can't wait to see george takei cry about this and then spam trashdoves in the comments.

This tragedy is on YOUR HANDS, DRUMPFLINS

>116590154
Looks like the woman punched the man, is that what i'm looking at?

>Apologize
I am sure they acted like condecending bitches or something. Her knuckles look like someone who fights with fists..... They were not beat simply for being degenerate in public. I would guess that they got into a fight, and got the shit kicked out of them, but it was not a hate crime.

Where is the police report? Is this a false flag?

This story does not add up on a few levels.

Even if what this "woman" says is 100% true (all women lie) there should be news or witnesses....

>Day of rake pushed back 1 day

Wow, did she even try? What a fucking retard.

When you wake up that morning after a bender, and go to the mirror.
>Holy shit, he did get a good hit on me, me eye are black
I thought he didn't get a good one in

That looks so fake. Make up on the eyes .

Also you seem very familiar with what that should look like.

Tits or GTFO

>I DINDU NUFFIN FUKC WIHTE CIS SCUM

What is it bitching about. Trannies end up killing themselves most of the time anyway. The west is the only place where this degeneracy is accepted(sort of). Come to Africa where the nigs will rape you straight or chop you up into muti. This animal should have been put out of its misery. The "gf" looks do-able. What a waste.

This. If you've ever been in a few fights, you know there are immediate swells, bruises, cuts, etc. No fucking way a male 6 footer could leave nothing but a smearing of blood unless he literally fought like a faggot with slaps and couldn't throw a proper puch.

FUCKING DRUMPF

What's next? Round us up in FEMA death camps in abandoned stadiums and nuke us with those codes he has been craving after??
I'm glad the saviours of the USA are trying to get the code sbackbecause this is literally another shoah against all us gay jews.

Look at his mouth the dude was eating her out.

it's just so ridiculous.

i work at a forensics institute - we literally cut open and inspect corpses for a living, and we also do legal documentation of wounds on victims of violence of all sorts. seen the results of domestic violence, fistfights, knife wounds, dog bites, all kinds of shit.
but that kid on OPs picture?
>no hematoma
>no cuts or burst skin
>no skin damage anywhere
it's literally just some kid who got a bit of dried blood on his face. i've looked worse than that from random nosebleeds. no way he got "knocked unconscious by popeye" - this kid is just a blatantly obvious liar.

a 6'6 275 lb man who "looks like popeye" would split their fucking skull open if he had attacked them

if it was actually real, he must've given them baby taps for them to be damaged so little

Why is her hand on fire?

I think that is a white man who got beaten down by a pack of niggers.

F

Also the unconsciousness part. RL isn't a fucking cartoon. You don't get knocked the fuck out without sustaining an extreme head or neck injury.

You wouldn't just shrug it off and go home.

All hate crimes are hoaxes until proven otherwise

>absolutely no damage to the face
>maybe some offensive wounds on knuckles

This will turn out to be fabricated in a couple of months time with trace amounts of media coverage.

If you're going to stage a fake hate crime at least be committed enough to have your friends actually rough you up a little, get out of here with your weak ass shit.

Can they at least attempt to make it look real?

>"blood"
>no bruising
>no swelling

DO IT