Should Scandinavia and Finland have a combined defence force?

All Scandinavian countries have relatively small forces. Combined we would be much more capable, wouldn't we? But this also means Finland and Sweden must join NATO, as they no longer would be neutral.

Capable of what? Sucking dick of (((NATO)))?

No you should not.All Globalist and Internationalist organizations are enemies of nation-states.

Globalism without Jews could work desu

Yes, we would be stronger

No, fuck you. We are not gonna be your meat bumper against Russia

No, you should have more niggers.and shitskins.

How to get invaded by Russia in one easy step

Fuck you, we are not going to be your outsourced defence force

We all contribute. Don't contribute enough and you are out.

All that system would do is essentially send Finnish men to die on Finnish territory using Swedish equipment and eating swedish canned fish.

Reasonable contribution would be 150 000 swedish ground troops based in Finland

Wait, fugg.
I don't want to join nato.
I thought OP wanted for a Fennoscandian pact where we had a combined military. Not for Sweden and Finland to join nato.

You already have Finnish Defense Forces

Well, Norway could leave NATO.

Still no, unless you shitfaces aren't oblidged to put significant military presence to defend our soil.
In this defensive pact, if the Norweigans fuck up, we'd still pay the price in blood. Not them.

A Finnish-ruled Scandination Union would be a great idea. But only if they get rid of both EU and NATO

The Scandinavian nations are of the same people just divided. People against the Scandinavian nation is just Russian shills who are afraid of an extra artic contender.

>he unironically wants 18 year old Swedish feminist girls to bear the burden of protecting his own country
I know you're Norwegian and all, but I'll let you figure this one out all by yourself.

We are not you, we have never been you. Mind your own business

Finns excluded, they are a different people

Why Finnish-ruled?

You just want to be a super power again :P

Eh, nations should fend for themselves, if Russia comes rolling we will all stand together anyway, no need for a formal agreement.

Finland and Sweden already have a defensive pact. If one of our countries gets attacked we get dragged into each other's wars.

Because we are the only ones who know how to handle Russia. You shits would have them invade us within a week because
>Muh putin is eeeevil

Because they're the master race

No we dont. And honestly We Finns are dumb if we ever sign that deal withoutbit including Swedish military presence in Finno-Russian border

We should be close friends, but different countries. I don't want you voting in our elections, and you certainly don't want us voting in yours. Remember that Sweden has twice as many inhabitants than Norway, Finland or Denmark, so Sweden would likely be the ones in charge.

>Finland has the best armaments out of all the northern countries
>w-we should t-team up finland

get rekt faggots

No, thank you.

You need to go to sleep

>F-F-Finland please protect us
>I know we betrayed you so many times but p-please?

Fuck NATO and fuck scandinavia

t. vladimir

And fuck you, meat shield.

No, really, fuck you guys. Including russia.
T:Pekka

>Fuck NATO

You want Estonia to be russia again?!?!

:(

I thought we brothers

You don't need female participation as you've got Swedish boys for your youth to take out their sexual frustration on.

No you will be peacafully annexed by us when we mobilize our great fingolian lebnsraum

But how will you defend Esti from the evil russians without NATO support??

No, because Sweden is a hellhole, and does not deserve to become bigger than they allready are. First they need to clean up their hellhole. then we can start talking about uniting scandinavia.

You are too small to defend yourself. You can only cling on to NATO and hope, that after Russia has invaded, and rapedbyour country, the Americans, Brittons and French stop scratching their balls and maybe someday throw them back.
We on the other hand don't need NATO to survive

>mobilize our great fingolian lebnsraum

Channel the inner Genghis.

Only thing sweden does correct is snus

FUCK SWEDES FUCK NORWEGIANS FUCK DANES

By incorporating eesti into greater Finland

WTF why you say so many mean things about Eesti???

Who are you? You not finland
Finland love me and I love finland but you are mean rude man

Your country is just as fucked as ours, dumb trash.

shut the fuck up skandi trash

He said Scandinavian, finanon. You are not this. You were not called in his statement of us being the same people.

Finland would be annexed within a week unless you have some nuclears hidden away, lets be realistic.

Russia cannot be invaded during winter.
Unless you are
>The mongols

>Only thing sweden does correct is snus

I would agree to united Denmark and Norway, If anyone remember the swedes in WWII you will know that how WEAK they were back than, and look at them now, Even fucking worse, why the hell would we want to be part of sweden, Swedes are the most weak people of scandinavia by far. They can't even deal with their own problems, why should we deal with that ?

>norway

fucking kek
go be irrelevant somewhere else

don't worry little one. you'll be Eestin lääni soon enough and safe.

Did you quote wrong post?

>allowing sweden near your national security
>ever

you really think this is anything but a terrible idea? swedens military is full of cucked svens, imported achmeds, and stronk wymyn. half of these jokes will desert immediately if a russian even looks their way.
you really do NOT want your soldiers to associate with such a heap of garbage. at all.

We have weaponized finngolian autists at our disposal. Russia wouldnt be able to handle the memes

We also have a border with Russia you retard

In any realistic scenario(meaning, that Russia attacks as part of a larger European conflict, because we arent so dumb that we'd poke the bear), Russia would have trouble rolling over us for the first 2-3 months. Yes, if russia focuses all its strength on us and only us, we'd be Iraqed the fuck out. But as a part of a larger conflict, where the Baltics and Polish territories are involved, it would be very different

We have weaponized depressive folk songs at our disposal.
It won us our independence

How much does Putin pay you?

>I don't want to join nato.
Then you are retarded desu senpai.

how much does Shlomo Shekelstein pay you?

The Danish bro is being like a yugoslav claiming all people from ex Yugoslavia ''are the same'' - We saw how that turned out

Sharing a few dozen km of barren mountainous wasteland on the arctic is not a border. After the border guards there's nothing of value until Trondheim

I agree.
>swedens military is full of cucked svens, imported achmeds, and stronk wymyn.
That's not really true right now, but it probably will be in 10 years.

Yeah like what 200km? Very easy to defend compared to what we have in our hands.

Dick sucking from Finnish whores

>Update
Yes!

This.

Yes, let's do it

t. Elias Hero kek I get payed in norwegian boipucci per reply

He told me that he will annex norway tomorrow and reward me with an oil field if i wrote that reply.

You Scandis actually think like this, and it shows how poor understanding you have about our defensive capabilities. I don't trust people who are that far off with the realities.

Finland will not join NATO, I do not want to die because of any conflict that isn't directly against Finland. Ya'll niggers have easy time fantasizing about alliances because you are not actually investing your own lives in them.

nyt meni tällä vuorineekerillä kyllä tunteisiin.
hahahahah

no, he's making the right call.
joining NATO literally turns your country into an extension of the american empire, complete with american military bases deployed on your clay.
this is what "poking the bear" means. russia doesnt give a single fuck about swedes. but russia will give a lot of fucks about americans deploying troops and military equipment in sweden.

you want to stay out of any potential conflict with russia, then you stay neutral. same goes for finland.

>vuorineekeri
Huutikset ilmatilaan

Sad dick full of sad dicklets and niggers

>>swedens military is full of cucked svens, imported achmeds, and stronk wymyn.
>That's not really true right now, but it probably will be in 10 years.

No, Sweden will never be strong. You think more muslims will make your country stronger? The muslims who moved to your country are the weakest of them all. If russia would attack sweden, they would be the first to flee. while you and other swedes will just be jailed or sexslaves for the russian millitary. Good luck in the future. Faggot

>Should Scandinavia and Finland have a combined defence force?

No.
Our first inevitable war would be to reconquer Sweden's Muslim ghettos.
Blood of conscripts should not be spilled for that.
That should (and probably will) be a war fought by Swedish army plus volunteers.

the scotland and england is like a micro dick with ireland being their castrated balls

Fuck you. Your country is being annexed by sand niggers and mongloids.

better without dildo wielding cucks in NATO

daily reminder that """(((finland)))""" is an invented remnant of the kalmar union occupation government deep state

the preferred nomenclature is "east sweden"

carry on

>Our first inevitable war would be to reconquer Sweden's Muslim ghettos.

I hope that will happen.

Actually you used to call Finland "Österland"

Finland DOES NOT NEED HELP.

REMEMBER NOVEMBER 1939
EASTERN FRONT LINE
MACHINE GUN FIRE
DEFENDING OUR PRIDE

4 MONTHS OF HELL
THOUSANDS OF BOMBS FELL
ANTAA TULLA TÄNNE VAAN
SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE

RUSSIA BEATEN UP
OVER 300 000 COMMUNISTS DEAD
IF THEY WANT A NEW WAR
NEXT TIME WE WILL KILL THEM ALL

No, Sweden should be called West Finland - you lost all claims when the Great Cuckening happened and the swedish empire crumbled into nothing.

The only defence collaboration regarding to Sweden would be that we should secure routes for Russian airforce to bomb the shit out of Sweden. After that, we can start the discussions.

i'm fine with that too, if you are ^_____^

also you best believe i'm checking those digits raimo

yada yada yada...
stop!

>Montenegro

Considering you lost Finland to the Russians like 3 times until Russia actually decided to stay, you don't deserve us

You wouldn't. You all so irrelevant that if you combine your forces you will just be irrelevant together.

is it just me or has bong shitposting been decaying in quality.
What causes this to once so glorious shitposters?

>stop
why? Are you an undercover sand nigger?

THIS IS NOW A SUOMI THREAD I WILL BEGIN WITH A TRANSLATION OF THE NATIONAL SUOMI ANTHEM

>OH OUR LAND FINLAND BIRTHING LAND!
>RINGS WORD GOLDEN!
>NO VALLEY NO HILL!
>NO WATER BEACH MORE LOVING
>LIKE HOMELAND THIS NORTHERN
>EARTH EXPENSIVE DADS!!!

ELÄKÖÖN SUOMI :D:DD:D:D

I'm fine being irrelevant.
Just leave us alone

what the hell ivan I thought we were friends

worst anthem desu even albania has a better one